Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2021 5:26:22 AM EDT
Background info:
I had quite the collection started and 20 plus years smoking the greatest.  I even posted a picture of the 2500.00 worth I bought while recovering from surgery.  I have put off asking this and I have no clear idea where I would post it. If it's in the wrong area please move and forgive.
I have not smoked for 4 years and kept my Humidor maintained and many cigars in it.  I am willing to let them go but not for free or cheap.  I am willing to be flexible and trade cheaper than you would buy them.

I want to trade my cigars with like minded people for gun parts or even a gun. I have not made an inventory of my cigars yet.  

Last note:

When I first joined I sent out several cigars to members. I did this on my own dime and for good will.  I have no EE rating and no one posted a rating for this. I had to pay out of pocket for shipping them.  So if we do a trade or something else please would you leave me feed back. I was also a paid member but I did not renew my subscription this year.

Any suggestions as to how you would proceed?

PCmangler
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
probably post in:  Want To Trade - Everything Else
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
probably post in:  Want To Trade - Everything Else
View Quote

Much thanks, for the advice.  I'll do so now and for your reply would you like a stogie?  Just send a PM if you do.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Background info:
I had quite the collection started and 20 plus years smoking the greatest.  I even posted a picture of the 2500.00 worth I bought while recovering from surgery.  I have put off asking this and I have no clear idea where I would post it. If it's in the wrong area please move and forgive.
I have not smoked for 4 years and kept my Humidor maintained and many cigars in it.  I am willing to let them go but not for free or cheap.  I am willing to be flexible and trade cheaper than you would buy them.

I want to trade my cigars with like minded people for gun parts or even a gun. I have not made an inventory of my cigars yet.  

Last note:

When I first joined I sent out several cigars to members. I did this on my own dime and for good will.  I have no EE rating and no one posted a rating for this. I had to pay out of pocket for shipping them.  So if we do a trade or something else please would you leave me feed back. I was also a paid member but I did not renew my subscription this year.

Any suggestions as to how you would proceed?

PCmangler
View Quote

Pm sent
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
OP, I don't know what your collection consists of, but if its stuff like Fundadores, BHK 52's, Lanceros, etc. (even single cigars, wouldn't have to be boxes), you may get a better value out of it on a cigar forum if you don't have much luck here.  Any reason you don't want to just sell outright?
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Edit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top