Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2021 6:51:37 PM EDT
Prices are beyond stupid!

Even if their warranty is no longer as good as it was, these prices are basically what a high level Vertigo go for.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
What happened to their warranty?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What happened to their warranty?
View Quote

Still lifetime but it used to be you went to a dealer, handed them the busted lighter or cutter, they gave you a brand new one and sent the broken one in to be replaced by a new one for their inventory.

Now you send it in and they send you back a repaired replacement with no guarantee it will even be yours. You possibly get a lighter or cutter somebody else sent in for repair, and who knows how they cared for it.

I carry my lighters and cutters in cases so they look beautiful, I’ve seen his others abuse their stuff. If I send something in for warranty I want mine back or a new replacement.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks OP. Just ordered one.

Edit: arrived today. Bigger, more robust than I was anticipating. It’s a beast.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT most are still on sale. Great deal on some very nice lighters.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
@HiramRanger

How much were they?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
@HiramRanger

How much were they?
View Quote

$30 single flame, $35 triple flame. They seem to be putting them back up at sale prices every few days so check back daily.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

$30 single flame, $35 triple flame. They seem to be putting them back up at sale prices every few days so check back daily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@HiramRanger

How much were they?

Well damn, I will! Thanks, man.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I got my two in today. Free shipping even.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you happen to notice if the Turrims were on sale too? I kinda want one.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@GreatDane
View Quote

Thanks! Got a couple ordered!
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 3:24:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Field Supply has them at this price.

Field & Stream is G2G
View Quote
Well holly crap! Thank God for small victories! I hit this link and today for the first time in a couple of years I was able to look at and purchase cigars at work again! Thank you so much! I can't even look up cigar reviews on line. Anything with tobacco or any link is blocked. Anyone else have links to places like this where they have cigars but are not just cigars so I can get on those sites and actually view and order! I've just been red pilled by Hiram Ranger.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Field Supply has them at this price.

Field & Stream is G2G
View Quote
Field Supply and Cigar Page are the same company.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:21:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Just picked up the triple(singles are OOS). I think the cons(small tank) of it won’t bother me. I smoke a stogie like 1-2x a week at most during the summer. Main thing I was looking for was small size and quick light. This should do the trick.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:23:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just picked up the triple(singles are OOS). I think the cons(small tank) of it won’t bother me. I smoke a stogie like 1-2x a week at most during the summer. Main thing I was looking for was small size and quick light. This should do the trick.
View Quote

One of my favorite lighters by far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top