Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 12/28/2019 3:27:00 PM EDT
This is my kids dog , he is the craziest dog I’ve seen.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
My grandmother had one for a long time named "Smutt".  She was a killing machine.

My expectation is that for most of these, they are "willing to" bite if necessary.  Both breeds are known for tenacity and for being willing to bite.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
His name is Taco, he is a killing machine too, a couple of small opossums and and 1 or 2 squirrels, he was the nicest dog  when he was little, very shy and barely ever barked, when he was about 8 months old he got sick with parvo (he got his vaccines when he was like 4mo )  so he spent 3 nights on the vet ( $2500 on a $50 rescue dog  ) and after he got a little better he turned into a little monster , barking and chasing all the animals that dared come into our backyard , he never bites but acts like he is about to destroy anybody that dares to pick him up ( except me ), we never figured out what happened but he sure came out different from the vet.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His name is Taco, he is a killing machine too, a couple of small opossums and and 1 or 2 squirrels, he was the nicest dog  when he was little, very shy and barely ever barked, when he was about 8 months old he got sick with parvo (he got his vaccines when he was like 4mo )  so he spent 3 nights on the vet ( $2500 on a $50 rescue dog  ) and after he got a little better he turned into a little monster , barking and chasing all the animals that dared come into our backyard , he never bites but acts like he is about to destroy anybody that dares to pick him up ( except me ), we never figured out what happened but he sure came out different from the vet.
View Quote
This is about what I'd expect considering the breeds.  Neither of them seems to realize their true size, so what you get by crossing them is a small dog that isn't afraid of much.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Wife has one.  She is an intolerable, paranoid little bitch that barks at everything and nothing with an especially irritating high pitched bark.  It's great having her go off waking me up several times every damn night for nothing..  Wife regrets ever getting her, but can't get rid of her.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
A good friend of mine had one for about 14 years. Cool little dog.

Attachment Attached File
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top