BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My God man, do you honestly think that is ALL that's going to happen?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today represents the beginning of the Chinese destroying basically the last remaining American cornerstones on their way to global domination.

Our ability to generate energy domestically. Via paid for politicians furthering the green agenda, they will assume 2 way control of our energy needs.

They will get our oil at greatly reduced prices and we will be beholden to them for all our solar and battery needs (the only acceptable "green" energy allowed) for both power and transportation.

Mark my words, we will succumb to this, gleefully destroy all of our fossil fuel using infrastructure, some dispute will arise between us and China and we will find ourselves in the dark.
My God man, do you honestly think that is ALL that's going to happen?

I believe the chinese have enough dirt on the biden family to control joe however they want.

A lot of other politicians and big execs as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Banks and BIG Tech. Love China.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet leftists are saying "see even china hates him!"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Nixon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes I do.

If 40 years ago I would have told you that in 2020 the USA was dependent on China for the majority of our consumer goods and much of our critical infrastructure, you would have thought I was nuts too.

China becoming sole controller of our energy will not happen overnight, maybe not even in 10-20 years but it will happen.

Xiden himself said several times that he wanted to bring about an end to our fossil fuel production industry.
View Quote

Maybe.  I think the day will come when we find our agency and defeat the evil that has taken hold in our country.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#6]
That should tell folks everything they need to know.  Sadly........it won’t.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:19:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Today represents the beginning of the Chinese destroying basically the last remaining American cornerstones on their way to global domination.

Our ability to generate energy domestically. Via paid for politicians furthering the green agenda, they will assume 2 way control of our energy needs.

They will get our oil at greatly reduced prices and we will be beholden to them for all our solar and battery needs (the only acceptable "green" energy allowed) for both power and transportation.

Mark my words, we will succumb to this, gleefully destroy all of our fossil fuel using infrastructure, some dispute will arise between us and China and we will find ourselves in the dark.

View Quote

We can power our infrastructure on sunny days............and windy days.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We pinned MAGA on a man.  This was the wrong.

We (as a forum) will boycott a gun manufacturer for just about any infarction to the cause but we are so weak overall.

How many gun owners and patriots stopped going to Walmart when they pulled ammo?  How many continue to buy "made by communists" junk they don't need and complain that Biden won?

Americans want this, we don't have the gumption to MAGA.  We want low prices and full houses.  This is a symptom, not the disease.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this real? How does half the population not see this as an absolute terrible thing a communist state is saying this?

We pinned MAGA on a man.  This was the wrong.

We (as a forum) will boycott a gun manufacturer for just about any infarction to the cause but we are so weak overall.

How many gun owners and patriots stopped going to Walmart when they pulled ammo?  How many continue to buy "made by communists" junk they don't need and complain that Biden won?

Americans want this, we don't have the gumption to MAGA.  We want low prices and full houses.  This is a symptom, not the disease.

I do have the "gumption" but most of America? Nah they don't care about such things.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's how you know President Trump was the right man for the job. FJB.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:37:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Is that real?  I am absolutely shocked if so.  Seriously.  If that is true, it is so sloppy and unprofessional it makes me think they are much less of a threat than I thought they were.  That is just stupid.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top