Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Waiting for Xiden to surrender an entire aircraft carrier group.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Well there's a shock, right after their boy gets to DC.  No way this ends well and all of the countries over there need to set aside their hatred of each other if they are going to have any chance of countering it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not defending it the policy, but that's a random place to measure from and then say it's 2,000 miles away

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, maybe China will at least have have some furniture instead of Iranian prayer rugs
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#5]
China Joe is already on his knees and ready to work the shaft.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not defending it the policy, but that's a random place to measure from and then claim 2,000 miles

View Quote

Can’t link as archive is not available post election Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Good luck to the world
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trump would have re-opened Subic Bay had they tried this last year.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I wonder how tight the controls are on the Chinese "coast guard " ship captains?, incident brewing for testing the waters with FJB
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Biden gets cheated in. This is what you get. China, NK and Iran off the leash.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm not defending it the policy, but that's a random place to measure from and then say it's 2,000 miles away

View Quote

That map isn't incredibly detailed, but is it perhaps the geographic center of China? It certainly isn't denoting Beijing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Biden administration probably going to willingly comply.

May ask them if they would like to extend it another 1000 miles.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That map isn't incredibly detailed, but is it perhaps the geographic center of China? It certainly isn't denoting Beijing.
View Quote

Hong Kong to Natuna is still over 1,300 mile away Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

He wont surrender, he'll sell.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:21:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Friend of mine was on the EP-3E that crash landed on Hainan Island a few years ago. He said they were nice and professional,  but to this day he still won't eat Chinese food.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Any outside chance this is by design?

Give POTUS an opportunity to demonstrate he is not compromised by China, and is a strong leader?

Nothing is what it appears these days.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#18]
The Chinese Agent occupying the White House will use his diplomacy skills to defuse this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Its mind boggling to me how the left pisses their pants over Russia, which in reality just isn't that much of a threat as they are a boogeyman for the left when its pretty obvious how big of an economic threat china is to us, how much of a regional threat they are to the areas around them, and than there are their human rights abuses which are manyfold.

Somehow all of that seems to get ignored.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#21]
I wonder why they didn't do this two weeks ago?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Its mind boggling to me how the left pisses their pants over Russia, which in reality just isn't that much of a threat as they are a boogeyman for the left when its pretty obvious how big of an economic threat china is to us, how much of a regional threat they are to the areas around them, and than there are their human rights abuses which are manyfold.

View Quote

Simple, always follow the money.  We need legitimate forensic audits done on all of our politicians and any of them with questionable Chinese ties, well.....

The other countries in the area need to start laying the world's largest mine field around China. Allow them one narrow shipping corridor in and out.  Sink everything outside of approved shipping lanes, especially their fishing fleet that's stealing everyone else's resources and destroying the environment.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Things like this don't even register on the average lefties radar.

I know someone that works at a christian school and they told me that the lib women down there are just all smiles and happiness and the sun is shining again now that biden is in office. Meanwhile, they are oblivious to the eo's he is dropping that are ruining the future of the kids that they are teaching.

The world is a much more dangerous place now. Thx Xiden!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I guess these fuckers are letting their neighbors know the new rules huh?  It’s a shame that a significant number of our countrymen view China as just another country we should be friends with.

Fucking ignorant retards.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well there's a shock, right after their boy gets to DC.  No way this ends well and all of the countries over there need to set aside their hatred of each other if they are going to have any chance of countering it.
View Quote

https://t.co/bXl630muDRAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#27]

It's pretty well known that Duturte is and has always been a crooked POS yet idiots on this board cheered him on because they thought his retarded stance on drugs was a good idea. He's a traitor who's been in bed with China and selling out his country since he got in power, nothing else CoC compliant to say about him.

He's sold his country out on the Spratley's as well as the oil and fishing grounds.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm not sure how much longer we'll be in any position to oppose them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Lol... that didnt take long.

Every punk in town gonna be pushing Biden around with the quckness to see just how pussy he is.

Hopefully he can stay up after dark to deal with it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's pretty well known that Duturte is and has always been a crooked POS yet idiots on this board cheered him on because they thought his retarded stance on drugs was a good idea. He's a traitor who's been in bed with China and selling out his country since he got in power, nothing else CoC compliant to say about him.

He's sold his country out on the Spratley's as well as the oil and fishing grounds.  
View Quote
Indonesia bitched out to China last month and Malaysia 2 months ago bowed down to China.
Japan and South Korea still having problems with each other. Australia is a bright spot though. They increased training with India and Japan https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/01/23/national/japan-south-korea-comfort-women-ruling/
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia is the "red ball" for the Chinese.  China hates Russia, but we're their real opponent; ergo they manipulate us into wasting energy on Russia.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Gee, I wonder why they are announcing this at this time and not weeks or years earlier?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#33]

Dumbass Joe is gonna end up forcing Japan to militarize again, and then they're gonna bite us in the ass again in ten years.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lol... that didnt take long.

Every punk in town gonna be pushing Biden around with the quckness to see just how pussy he is.

Hopefully he can stay up after dark to deal with it.
View Quote

We'll just have to hope they fuck with us in the morning

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

He’ll cup their balls and swallow the gravy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Chyna Jo al Xi-din obeys his See See Pee overlords.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what the ho is for.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Japan aint gonna take this shit.  The  ????? jmsdf is advanced and really likes US tech.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#39]
China is asshoe.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Friend of mine was on the P-3 that crash landed on Hainan Island a few years ago. He said they were nice and professional,  but to this day he still won't eat Chinese food.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Friend of mine was on the P-3 that crash landed on Hainan Island a few years ago. He said they were nice and professional,  but to this day he still won't eat Chinese food.

Was your friend the Senior Chief? I heard some funny stories about that guy. I had a customer who was in the same squadron.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#41]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_Islands

Try it, Xi.  

Taiwain will recognize the Senkaku's as Japanese territory and there will be 50 Type 90 tanks stationed there and a garrison of very afraid but patriotic young men trained to use Type 87 ATGM's (they work on boats) camped out waiting to blow up your 'fishing' boats.

Or, nothing will happen and China will keep on being China.

Miss Trump yet?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Gee, I wonder why they are announcing this at this time and not weeks or years earlier?
View Quote

Oh man I just couldn't even guess.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Good luck to the world
View Quote

Exactly right. Elections have consequences.
The planet is about to go apeshit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:36:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Art Bell is going to have to change his book title to The Fuckening.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Russia is the "red ball" for the Chinese.  China hates Russia, but we're their real opponent; ergo they manipulate us into wasting energy on Russia.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The funny thing is Russia (on the surface anyway) appears so corrupt and inept that they are really just not capable of doing much damage anywhere that would be impactful on a global scale.  Wasn't there a news story recently about a Russian Naval captain selling the propellors for his ship as scrap?

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Japan aint gonna take this shit.  The  ????? jmsdf is advanced and really likes US tech.
View Quote

They have their own toys, and the capability to use them. But do they have the leadership?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#47]
To be clear, this thousand mile shit is based on the location of their Spratly island fortifications.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#50]
The Japanese need to start building a lot more "offensive" warships for near future as they're likely to need them. I don't have much faith in us backing them up under Xiden.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top