Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 242
Posted: 2/26/2021 2:06:00 PM EDT
The Chauvin murder trial begins March 8th but here locally, plans are being made by both local government and activists in the weeks leading up to it. Tensions will be extremely high in and around downtown Minneapolis in the days leading up to the trial and during the trial itself.

Chauvin has been massively overcharged by our Antifa sympathizing state Attorney General Keith Ellison. The charges Chauvin is being tried for are 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. Originally, Chauvin was charged with 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter by the Hennepin Country Attorney but Ellison took over the case and upgraded the murder charge to 2nd degree, ostensibly for a higher penalty. Recently, prosecution attorneys under Ellison tried to have the 3rd degree murder charge reinstated but a judge denied their request, leaving questions as to whether Ellison can prove his 2nd degree murder case.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/minnesota-court-of-appeals-to-hear-3rd-degree-murder-appeal-derek-chauvin/89-b995abca-0761-4fb2-9088-02ebcb9c251b

The Hennepin County Government Center is preparing fences, razor wire and plywood in an effort to ward off attacks on the Center. Activists are extremely angry because they apparently think 1st Amendment rights extend to trashing buildings (no surprise). The County and City are also preparing "1st Amendment zones" on two sides of the building where activists can vent their frustrations.

Quote from an activist from the below article:
“We are not here to prohibit justice from happening,” Myers said. “We are not here to hinder justice… we are here to deliver justice."
View Quote

https://kstp.com/news/community-activists-announce-protest-plans-ahead-of-chauvin-murder-trial-in-george-floyd-case-february-25-2021/6023928/

The state of Minnesota, which is the only state in the nation with a divided legislature, denied a bill to provide money for added security during the trial, leaving the costs to Hennepin County and the City of Minneapolis. The state House is Democrat but the state Senate is Republican by a slim margin and the Senate denied the bill that would provide $35 million in funds for security.

https://www.fox9.com/news/minn-lawmakers-hit-roadblock-chauvin-trial-security-funding-in-question

Police officers and National Guard from all over the state will be converging on Minneapolis in the days leading up to the trial.

https://www.fox9.com/news/officials-announce-operation-safety-net-for-chauvin-trial-were-not-going-to-tolerate-disorder

TL/DR: Chauvin trial begins soon. Activists are riling themselves up. Chauvin was likely overcharged. State is not providing funds for security. What's left of Minneapolis is fucked, regardless of the trial outcome.F
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Not holding my breath but I bet these won't be peaceful.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
They should put a knee on all those protesters, the fucks
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]
id say ill have a coke but we dont like coke now.

ill have a water
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

This will be entertaining when Chauvin is found not guilty.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not holding my breath but I bet these won't be peaceful.
View Quote

They might be fiery, but they will be mostly peaceful
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

View Quote

Speak for yourself. I'm in the 'burbs and am rethinking my loadout.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Waiting for the Tox report vs other OD deaths to get presented in court.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Actual subscribe.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will find him quilts of some rinky-dink thing.

They know right now....before a trial even starts....that he’s not guilty of murder. Tox report said so.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What's left of Minneapolis is fucked, regardless of the trial outcome.
View Quote

Not my animals, not my circus.  ZFG.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#11]
All those big live stream players should unite, refine their production quality and offer a pay-per-view kinda thing. Live! Multiple camera angles! Tear gas! Pepper balls! Fire!

I’d pay to watch that shit show....
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#12]
gogogogo

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

3rd degree murder probably would stick based on the evidence. 2nd degree is much harder...

But I could also see activist judges ignoring everything and pushing for a conviction under pressure.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not my animals, not my circus.  ZFG.
View Quote

Ehh, I was born here. Raising a family here. I'll be out of here this summer if my suburb doesn't burn, to a far away place.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#15]
The media will make such a production out of this!

They desperately need something to boost their ratings.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Police in my city allowed the George Floyd rioters to block traffic and march something like 5 miles towards the suburbs, destroying stuff as they went. I could hear the gunshots from where I live. Vermin hot within 2 miles of my parents before police decided they'd probably have trouble if they went into middle class white territory.

This is gonna be fuuuuuun if Chauvin goes free, which he should. Time to dust off the extraction plans with my pals.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think the handlers will let it spread that far. They still need the white liberal voters on their side.

I would certainly avoid the dark areas of downtown. Those are the only parts they allow to burn for these types of things.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, it's almost springtime. Gotta get things going again....
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't think the handlers will let it spread that far. They still need the white liberal voters on their side.

I would certainly avoid the dark areas of downtown. Those are the only parts they allow to burn for these types of things.
View Quote
They have stealing elections down now. Don't fool yourself that the handlers can exert complete control over them either.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I predict these will be peaceful protests and not an insurrection.

At least on the lamestream news, and among all demonrats and most republicans.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heh, many suburbs had BLM marches through them last summer. Police were monitoring and "keeping everyone safe", although many of the demonstrators were hurling insults at those white liberal voters as they walked through town.

One of these marches passed right by my house. I filmed them as they did so, both from my cell phone and many of the six Nest cameras around my property.

In late July, myself and a bunch of others pulled off a very successful "Back The Blue" rally at city hall with total attendance around 800 people and about 450-500 people at the max at one point. Permitted, safe and a positive, family friendly event. At one point we were met with about 200 "counter-protestors" from BLM.

BLM here has zero problem coming into the suburbs. They can mobilize hundreds on short notice to do so. There aren't enough police to stop them if they want to take it to the next level.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Dang. We're flying to Minneapolis on Sunday. Hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
id say ill have a coke but we dont like coke now.

ill have a water
View Quote

Ughhh! Fish fuck in it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

And then the judge orders the bailiff to summarily execute him, anyway?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I predict the worst of everything.

1. Chauvin is politically convicted and maximally sentenced for manslaughter.

2. The city burns anyway because murder is too ridiculous a charge even for a political verdict.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Are they still going to trial with all 4 at once ??
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Heh, many suburbs had BLM marches through them last summer. Police were monitoring and "keeping everyone safe", although many of the demonstrators were hurling insults at those white liberal voters as they walked through town.

One of these marches passed right by my house. I filmed them as they did so, both from my cell phone and many of the six Nest cameras around my property.

In late July, myself and a bunch of others pulled off a very successful "Back The Blue" rally at city hall with total attendance around 800 people and about 450-500 people at the max at one point. Permitted, safe and a positive, family friendly event. At one point we were met with about 200 "counter-protestors" from BLM.

BLM here has zero problem coming into the suburbs. They can mobilize hundreds on short notice to do so. There aren't enough police to stop them if they want to take it to the next level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"There aren't enough police to stop them if they want to take it to the next level"

Very dual-edged sword, that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Can we protest on a Sunday. I work M-F and saturday is the only day I can sleep in.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they do take it to the next level and the police can't handle it then it becomes the citizens right (and duty) to defend their homes.

ONE Molotov cocktail would signal intent of arson and that is a crime deadly force can be used to prevent, especially if the building is occupied.

It would not take too many armed citizens to turn them back.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#30]
The nearest AutoZone is toast....
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

A wise course of action
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Doesn’t matter what the verdict is, there will be riots.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:40:54 PM EDT
[#33]
You can’t stop what’s coming!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#34]
In before the 2021 fires, looting and peaceful protests.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, it's almost springtime. Gotta get things going again....
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Doesn’t matter what the verdict is, there will be riots.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#37]
In on one. There will be riots no matter what, but at least they’ll be mostly peaceful.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#38]
What's the burden of proof for: 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter?

I'm honestly surprised it's not 1st degree.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Jurors will pull an OJ verdict...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Heh sorry about your city there MN. Was nice once but kiss that baby good bye
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Dang. We're flying to Minneapolis on Sunday. Hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial.
View Quote
The airport is kind of far from downtown Minneapolis. That being said, I start my new job at the MSP airport in a week, so I also hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:04:02 PM EDT
[#42]
I hope they burn it all down.  

Let those assholes wallow is the ruins of the city.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Cant wait to see the responses from the MSM and liberals hailing the "peaceful protestors" as heroes as they burn down buildings and murder people.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#44]
After the lies perpetrated in that case by media and Gov, there should be hangings in the streets in front of the police station of those assholes who lied and all the cops involved should get full retirement plus 2 years salary tax free.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The airport is kind of far from downtown Minneapolis. That being said, I start my new job at the MSP airport in a week, so I also hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're staying in a hotel near the mall.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#46]
It will be this generations OJ trial. Just opposite.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It will be this generations OJ trial. Just opposite.
View Quote

I certainly hope is goes on that long. I'll be out of this shithole by the end of May.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Mob rule - the democrat way.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

From what to what?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

From what to what?
View Quote

A 10/22 with 87 rounds and a half loaded .38 to a much more suited system

No, but really I'm covered. Just making sure my backups have backups, I have fresh water in my hydration bladder, thermal battery is charged and optics/NVG/WML/IR Laser batteries are fresh.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top