Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/16/2021 9:41:02 PM EDT
And in doing so, we all become "white supreamicists" or "domestic terrorists" or whatever ?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m none of those things. Not even a gun owner. Just here for the lulz.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
With the severe lack of moderation of wacked out morons and idiot from brownells going on TV probably not long.  This place has turned into a disaster the last couple years.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:46:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With the severe lack of moderation of wacked out morons and idiot from brownells going on TV probably not long.  This place has turned into a disaster the last couple years.
View Quote

Right on. We should return to the halcyon days of McUzi ranting at Garandman, and creepy doll story threads.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Dear Ef Bee Eye Man I'm just here to shitpost.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm here to find out how much pepper to use on my angus.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
i thought this was a boating forum
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#8]
We are full of "vibrant exchanges of ideas" too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m having a hard time giving a fuck what communists want to label me these days.

It’s all so, tiresome.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#11]
For the longest I thought Arfcom was a Dog forum. With all the "I lost my best Bud today" threads.
So what is this about guns?!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Shit what?? I thought this place was about 87 ways to make chili
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm an aspiring rapper who is turning my life around who happened to have a boating accident on my way to a mixer
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#14]
We need to 4chan it and come up with something completely ridiculous and made up that gets picked up by the news cycle as legit so we can so point and laugh.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I’m having a hard time giving a fuck what communists want to label me these days.

It’s all so, tiresome.
View Quote

X87
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah, it's a relationship advice forum
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:05:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We need to 4chan it and come up with something completely ridiculous and made up that gets picked up by the news cycle as legit so we can so point and laugh.

View Quote

I don't know man.

The morons still think that the okay hand gesture is a white power sign.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I come here only for the Thai soap carving info.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:08:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Double down if white.
Trifecta if you are also a Vet.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I’m just here for the imitation crab meat and some model train stomping.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
43 ways with beans
43 ways without beans
and one way for vegans.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:10:47 PM EDT
[#22]
home of tactical recipes
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Right on. We should return to the halcyon days of McUzi ranting at Garandman, and creepy doll story threads.
View Quote

lol

It was a simpler time.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:45:37 AM EDT
[#24]
We're already on the radar. The Pre DC discussion thread was screenshotted and posted elsewhere, Arfs love of codewords "Amish, yutes, and whatever the new one is" is known outside as well and it's not like we're a midsized forum full of midrange posters.

GoatBoy and crew working to move us is a big step forward towards keeping us up but there will be problems.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:50:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Track, trace programs are likely already active
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:55:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Pete Brownell going on tv and talking about how the site has been deplatformed (for like six hours) doesn't help at all.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

And racing for me

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/2021-Official-IMSA-WeatherTech-ROAR-BEFORE-THE-ROLEX-24/5-2411923/?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:02:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Well. The front facing forum of this site banned political discussion, and removes most gun topics. If they aren't removed, they are thrown into a never seen or used ghetto on this site. Because they think commies will allow them to continue if we don't talk about guns.

All anyone sees is the "rate the pedophile" threads that explicitly allowed by @goatboy "wood plow jpg" amirite.

It's funny that a site named after a gun, and for 20 years you could speak in the largest forum on the site about political ramifications of gun politics, basically banned political discussions while allowing people to glorify child rapists.

3 rate the child rapists posts today. Just a few hours after the site was featured on a major news network. Yet, discussing anything political is verboten unless you pay $24 and go to a barely used forum.  

Ar15 doesn't mean armalite 15 anymore, it means "(A)proving (R)apists of (15) year olds"
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:07:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pete Brownell going on tv and talking about how the site has been deplatformed (for like six hours) doesn't help at all.
View Quote

And it was funny that while he was talking and thousands of people were coming here, @goatboy didn't do anything about all the people and threads praising child rapists.

Talk of gun politics is verboten. Rating child rapists is fine.

And it was even funnier that while thousands of people came to the main forum of this site, discussion of guns was taken away, while 3 pages of child rapist praise was the top thread.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Wonder if they think chili should have beans or nah?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:11:41 AM EDT
[#32]
I hope the wonderful mr. Biden does away with all the evil guns. Just imagine a world where we can fight our enemies with bow and arrow, sword and spear while they foolishly try to take us out with guns
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:16:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well. The front facing forum of this site banned political discussion, and removes most gun topics. If they aren't removed, they are thrown into a never seen or used ghetto on this site. Because they think commies will allow them to continue if we don't talk about guns.

All anyone sees is the "rate the pedophile" threads that explicitly allowed by @goatboy "wood plow jpg" amirite.

It's funny that a site named after a gun, and for 20 years you could speak in the largest forum on the site about political ramifications of gun politics, basically banned political discussions while allowing people to glorify child rapists.

3 rate the child rapists posts today. Just a few hours after the site was featured on a major news network. Yet, discussing anything political is verboten unless you pay $24 and go to a barely used forum.  

Ar15 doesn't mean armalite 15 anymore, it means "(A)proving (R)apists of (15) year olds"
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I hope the wonderful mr. Biden does away with all the evil guns. Just imagine a world where we can fight our enemies with bow and arrow, sword and spear while they foolishly try to take us out with guns
View Quote

Several forum sponsors donate to "hunting" non-profits that actively work to ban hunting with guns in areas. They call it "fair chase."

It's fucked up that gun or gun accessory companies support non-profts that are controlled by people that literally call for and support politicians that want gun bans.

It's even more hilarious that forum sponsors have executives that call to ban ar15s.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#35]

Quite the retort there. Posting a liberal gun hater as some sort of "gotchu"

Maybe just stay to your child rapist threads.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Already happened.

They are building a wall and have 20k NG troops in DC because the retard fbi guys that read shit here all day long ran some bullshit here up biden's pole.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:29:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yet, discussing anything political is verboten unless you pay $24 and go to a barely used forum.
View Quote

I posted in a thread about elections (it did have Trump in the title, I should have known better than to bother to post) after I hit submit I went to edit a part and poof... moved. Seems any current topic gets moved for being political, I’ve had this happen a few times now, sucks that I can’t edit those posts. On a plus side I’ll never know when the new AWB is passed as it’ll be in a forum I cannot access. Probably for the best, at least the technical sections are still usable. I understand why staff did it but it’s sad that this is the state of speech right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:37:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And in doing so, we all become "white supreamicists" or "domestic terrorists" or whatever ?

View Quote

It's kind of funny watching the experts here in GD virtue signal as if when people were talking about white supremacists and Nazi's that they thought it was some movie film stereotype like the guy from Falling Down. Somebody else that likely deserves such a label.  The Left was talking about everyone here, including them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:46:01 AM EDT
[#39]
I know they’re here.

Hey fuckers, add me to your false narrative as a “white supremacist”  you know it’s fake, but add me.

Soon enough you can come to my house if you’re brave enough, and we’ll have a “talk”.

You want me?  Fucking well come and find me.  I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:41:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quite the retort there. Posting a liberal gun hater as some sort of "gotchu"

Maybe just stay to your child rapist threads.
View Quote

Loosen your fedora or you might pass out and fall off your high horse.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

False. There’s only one fucking way to make chili. No beans.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:46:41 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm just here for John's Long Mustache rides.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:55:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't know man.

The morons still think that the okay hand gesture is a white power sign.
View Quote

The peace symbol is secretly a hand sign of male privilege because it symbolizes a woman’s legs up in the air ready to get fucked
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#44]
I’m just here to learn what size coal is appropriate for different applications. That and seeing boomers use the same half dozen gifs way too much.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:58:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The peace symbol is secretly a hand sign of male privilege because it symbolizes a woman’s legs up in the air ready to get fucked
View Quote

That has potential
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
43 ways with beans
43 ways without beans
and one way for vegans.

View Quote
Vegan? What is that? Like, made with chicken??
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#47]
I’m just here for the guilty/not guilty threads
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#48]
We already are ,didn’t CNN just say all Trump supports are KKK.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Take a play from the otherside’s book...

Rename it.
Gay Sanctuary or Gun Free Zone
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’m just here for the imitation crab meat and some model train stomping.
View Quote

You too eh?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top