Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2018 4:32:41 AM EDT
Carolina Munitions has fantastic ammo prices..until you check their shipping...FUCK ME! Better off buying local. Check it out if you want to have a "are you shitting me" moment. Also, I live 45ish minutes away. Wont let me do a store pickup so I am assuming he is getting it shipped to him and then shipping it out. hence the expensive shipping prices. For instance 1k rnds of .308. $450. Shipping $100.  Fuck out of here with that shit.  If this type of post isn't allowed let me know and I'll delete.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 5:40:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You must have used ammoseek.com?

Like most of those sites it's a shill site.  Stick with SGA
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 6:05:19 AM EDT
[#2]
SGAmmo just doesn’t play any of those games.  Solid company.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:08:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I've noticed the same. Great prices on the 750gr 50s but holy hell on the shipping. Buying in quantity doesn't seem to help either.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Well the address they have listed looks like a typical residence in that area of Eutawville so yeah, I'm guessing everything is probably drop shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top