Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2022 10:23:58 PM EDT
I need a car shipped from near DC to Midland TX.
I called Reliable and a few others and each one said that the southern lanes are not their usual hauling area so the car will sit at some hub until they have enough cars headed SW.
Anyone know of a GTG carrier that runs I-20 & I-10 ?
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Shiplux

Very happy with this outfit, they delivered my car in an enclosed trailer from Houston, TX to NY for me.  Reasonable pricing, enclosed, arrived early.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Todd Murphy Transport out of Wylie TX brought me up a vehicle 5 years ago.   Flawless experience.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I just had my 2016 Z06 hauled from Arcadia Florida to middle Tennessee.  Go to website gotruckgo.com and put in your info and they'll hook you right up. Fair warning, with diesel being as high as it is, for an enclosed trailer it was almost $2 per mile.  But you can select open trailer if you want.

The process was very straightforward with them and the communication was awesome.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Tagged for interest.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you need it to be enclosed?  If not, I'll see if I can dig up the number for the people who hauled my Lightning from northern PA to Charlotte.  They were very reasonable.  

It was a wedge trailer behind a 350/3500 truck if that matters to you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you need it to be enclosed?  If not, I'll see if I can dig up the number for the people who hauled my Lightning from northern PA to Charlotte.  They were very reasonable.  

It was a wedge trailer behind a 350/3500 truck if that matters to you.
View Quote

I need to hire one of those in Ga. with a winch
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang... Except for the problems of finding a return load, the idea of dropping a trailer behind my truck wagon could be a decent retirement plan.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dang... Except for the problems of finding a return load, the idea of dropping a trailer behind my truck wagon could be a decent retirement plan.
View Quote

You have to be flexible. Loads to Florida and the northeast are usually the ones to avoid.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#9]
The folks that could pick it up before June kinda gave off a bad vibe and every company is currently burdened with near six dollar per gallon diesel…
I’m flying out to pick it up next week.
Thanks y’all
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You have to be flexible. Loads to Florida and the northeast are usually the ones to avoid.
View Quote
Too bad I don't have a motorhome. Being able to just hang out wherever you wind up between runs would be a cool adventure.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#11]
uship
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top