https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-gun-control-measures-ban-1.5552131

Right in our backyard/under our hat.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Hosers!
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Make it easier for us to take them over
Edit: take their oil and women.  Do we want their women?
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
10/22 ?
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Durango100:
Make it easier for us to take them over 
Edit: take their oil and women.  Do we want their women?
View Quote

You gettin' Maple Fever?
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Durango100:
Make it easier for us to take them over 
Edit: take their oil and women.  Do we want their women?
View Quote

You decide.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Canada have access to FOSSCAD and Defense Distributed files?

Time to not comply.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#7]

To be fair she is pregnant in that picture.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are her ass, legs, arms, and chin(s) pregnant?

Nick
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Commando_Guy:
Are her ass, legs, arms, and chin(s) pregnant?

Nick
View Quote

a lot of women carry the weight in those exact places when they get pregnant?
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Commando_Guy:
Are her ass, legs, arms, and chin(s) pregnant?

Nick
View Quote

People deflect when they are afraid, so Nick is focused on not being nice, rather than accepting the outrageous fear that a bordering country (not Mexico) has banned every AR-15 variant known.

We should all be very, very afraid of this coming storm. And prepared. Which means fixating on policy we don't understand or agree with, rather than biology we don't understand or agree with.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

People deflect when they are afraid, so Nick is focused on not being nice, rather than accepting the outrageous fear that a bordering country (not Mexico) has banned every AR-15 variant known.

We should all be very, very afraid of this coming storm. And prepared. Which means fixating on policy we don't understand or agree with, rather than biology we don't understand or agree with.
View Quote
Okay buddy.
Sucks for Canada, We have several Canadian posters that this directly affects. Show of hand for those that didn't see this happening 20 years ago? Canada has always been "Not the U.S."
I am not surprised in the least-are you?

Nick
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I am a Canadian, now in the US. First gun I ever bought was a Norinco M305, basically an M14 knock off that cost me $400. I used to go camping in the woods in Ontario with my friends and we would hike deep into the woods lugging guns and a ton of ammo, set up targets, and camp for the weekend. So much fun. I always had that m305 with me.

I learned a ton about guns by trying to accurize that rifle. I replaced the stock, the trigger, tweaked the sights, lapped the bolt, went to "m14 clinics". I don't think it ever actually got any more accurate, but I became a LOT more knowledgeable, and it was a ton of fun. I met so many good people who shared an interest in the platform.

That rifle is now prohibited in Canada. Whoever has it now (I sold my guns when I moved because importing here was hard or impossible) has an expensive paperweight. New shooters in Canada today will never have an experience like that.

I still have my Canadian firearms license, called a PAL. I renew it every five years as a matter of principle, to make sure that people know there are Canadians like me and don't think everyone from Canada is anti gun.

Many of my friends are impacted by this, it's horrible.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 3:11:48 PM EDT
[#13]
It’s bull shit when some elected dictator takes away the people’s freedom.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the replies from the Canadians.

I'm reading Nick's "Show of hand for those that didn't see this happening 20 years ago?" as 'Show of hands for those who didn't see this coming 20 years ago', but might have that wrong.

I always thought of Canada as more of a legacy gun culture. Like, you might have four generations worth of passed down long guns to a single owner. Where as in the US handguns are permitted so there's a lot more people with just one gun. If you run the average, there's a bit more than 1 (civilian) gun for every civilian in the States, while the average is 1 gun to three people in Canada.

But then I have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that the US has literally 10x the people Canada does, so I could just be processing this wrong, too. I always figured things were calmer up north with the colder weather stacked on top of so many fewer people to get under each other's skin.

So, yeah, I'm surprised by such thick-skulled legislation from the north. But I'd like to hear if the nationals aren't.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am a Canadian, now in the US. First gun I ever bought was a Norinco M305, basically an M14 knock off that cost me $400. I used to go camping in the woods in Ontario with my friends and we would hike deep into the woods lugging guns and a ton of ammo, set up targets, and camp for the weekend. So much fun. I always had that m305 with me.

I learned a ton about guns by trying to accurize that rifle. I replaced the stock, the trigger, tweaked the sights, lapped the bolt, went to "m14 clinics". I don't think it ever actually got any more accurate, but I became a LOT more knowledgeable, and it was a ton of fun. I met so many good people who shared an interest in the platform.

That rifle is now prohibited in Canada. Whoever has it now (I sold my guns when I moved because importing here was hard or impossible) has an expensive paperweight. New shooters in Canada today will never have an experience like that.

I still have my Canadian firearms license, called a PAL. I renew it every five years as a matter of principle, to make sure that people know there are Canadians like me and don't think everyone from Canada is anti gun.

Many of my friends are impacted by this, it's horrible.
View Quote

Canadian's allowed that to happen. I guarantee you, here in the US, that would be a declaration of war.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Canadian's allowed that to happen. I guarantee you, here in the US, that would be a declaration of war.
View Quote

Doubt it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top