Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2019 7:27:30 PM EDT
I had a thread in general discussion that I was wanting to update with some more info/pictures. I went to "my threads" but it was not there. With searching (with google), I finally found my thread, it had been archived.
While I can view the thread, I looked but did not see a way to reply to it to "bring it back" for lack of a better term. On all the other forums I am on, you can reply to topics no matter how old they are. I have updated some of my older threads on other forums with updates on progress or issues, and/or new or relevant info.
Can this even be done? Can a user bring back a archived thread, or is it now gone forever?
I tried searching here for a answer but did not find anything.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Well darn. It isn't really that old either. I guess being in general discussion where there is a huge number of posts every day, causes it to get pushed "off the edge" pretty quickly.
Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top