Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 5:11:06 AM EDT
Wind up wasting my time clicking on a dozen or more ads that have this inside:

Attachment Attached File

If there was a corresponding thread tag it would save us a lot of time.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:20:32 AM EDT
[#1]
There used to be. Weird how it doesn’t do it now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:22:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The seller should update the thread title.
If they can't be bothered to do that, how would a 'Sold' tag help?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:40:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
......how would a 'Sold' tag help?
View Quote

Would keep me from wasting time clicking on a topic that has nothing for sale.

Granted some people dont know how to use the My EE Listings section but when they do, it either puts a SOLD or CLOSED flag in the thread but doesnt mark the thread externally.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m just going to use your thread to air my current ee complaints.

1. Why is it not required to show the price in the thread title?

2. Isn’t it a rule to not remove the price when something sells? Why do you remove the price anyway?

3. If I say “no offers” please don’t make an offer. And sure as hell, don’t post in the listing.

Having a free ee is great but if you can’t respect peoples requests, please stay out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There used to be. Weird how it doesn’t do it now.
View Quote

There is still a sold icon available in my EE sales , I'll have to see if it worked on my last transaction

There is a [SOLD] placed in front of title, and the red background SOLD in the ad

I marked this sold last week, after my other stock came in

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/Looking-for-Magpul-MilSpec-CTR-stock-charging-handle/129-2079309/

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m just going to use your thread to air my current ee complaints.

1. Why is it not required to show the price in the thread title?

2. Isn’t it a rule to not remove the price when something sells? Why do you remove the price anyway?

3. If I say “no offers” please don’t make an offer. And sure as hell, don’t post in the listing.

Having a free ee is great but if you can’t respect peoples requests, please stay out.
View Quote

Regarding number 2, I report those ads when I come across them. Mods generally edit the price back in and lock it up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is still a sold icon available in my EE sales , I'll have to see if it worked on my last transaction

There is a [SOLD] placed in front of title, and the red background SOLD in the ad

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/Looking-for-Magpul-MilSpec-CTR-stock-charging-handle/129-2079309/
View Quote

Good to know.  I wonder why OP isn't seeing that tag.

Edit:  Maybe Osprey21 has the answer?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I exclusively browse on mobile and have never seen a sold tag added to the title after it was marked sold.

Also, half of the ding dongs on here can’t be bothered to post pictures or adequate details of the $3k KAC item they are selling. Do you really think they will go back in to their listing and mark it sold? Naw
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top