Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

President Trump joined the TX lawsuit. Afaik, he's still an American?
View Quote

Oops, my mistake. I thought he had filed as amicus, not as a plaintiff. Did he actually join the case or petition to join it and that petition was never answered? I'm not a lawyer, but I think joining a lawsuit in that manner attaches to the existing lawsuit, it doesn't modify it. The decision from SCOTUS is just "et al" so that doesn't help.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Oops, my mistake. I thought he had filed as amicus, not as a plaintiff. Did he actually join the case or petition to join it and that petition was never answered? I'm not a lawyer, but I think joining a lawsuit in that manner attaches to the existing lawsuit, it doesn't modify it. The decision from SCOTUS is just "et al" so that doesn't help.
View Quote

I believe "intervention," is stronger than amicus brief.

In the Supreme Court of the United States
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163234/20201209155327055_No

Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, respectfully seeks leave to intervene in the pending original jurisdiction matter of State of Texas v. Com-monwealth of Pennsylvania, et al., No. 22O155 (filed Dec. 7, 2020). Plaintiff in Intervention seeks leave to file the ac-companying Bill of Complaint in Intervention against

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I can't speak for anybody else, but I'm not happy at all about Biden "winning", I'm just not surprised.

For some time now my sense of the whole narrative on the right has been that it requires throwing too many people under too short a bus.

In this case the conservative majority Supreme Court, after the other 58 courts before it, along with virtually everyone else in and out of government.

I honestly don't understand why anybody is surprised there's nobody left to carry on the narrative.
View Quote

If you have read my comments you are aware of my opinion re the "conservative court." Namely, I believe they have been intentionally cowed and intimidated. We have watched as a highly militarized Antifa/BLM doxx, attack and terrorize anyone who takes a stand against the leftist narrative. The media backs this lawless behavior 100%--as do the Democrats. The Uniparty hides under their desks or rejoice at Trump's discomfiture.

No, I have no illusions about any court deciding based on the law. They decide based on the terror of their houses being surrounded by masked terrorists. The Republic had a good run but it's over now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, they didn't specifically mention that legislatures could sue if they feel they've been wronged. Thats such a basic, obvious concept that no one would ever need to mention it. What was reaffirmed is that a random third party cannot sue on their behalf.  You've got real reading comprehension issues, which goes a long way towards explaining the q thing.

Well that's just objectively untrue. There are many Americans who had standing to challenge what they considered to be fraud.
View Quote

So every case brought against election fraud represented non-Americans?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So every case brought against election fraud represented non-Americans?
View Quote

I have absolutely no idea how you could conclude I thought that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You may want to live in a world where stare decisis doesn't exist and every case is decided in a vacuum based solely on reading the constitution and watching the Mark Levin Show, but you don't, and that's nothing new.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:52:59 AM EDT
[#7]
A Message from President Donald J. Trump

At 4:20, Trump signals the letter Q in Morse Code.  Dash Dash Dot Dash.  This is it folks, the message you've been waiting for.  It's all going according to plan.  Imagine Biden's surprise on January 20 when he thinks he's getting inaugurated and he actually gets arrested and then Trump strolls in and gets inaugurated.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDNiNdsPHNA

At 4:20, Trump signals the letter Q in Morse Code.  Dash Dash Dot Dash.  This is it folks, the message you've been waiting for.  It's all going according to plan.  Imagine Biden's surprise on January 20 when he thinks he's getting inaugurated and he actually gets arrested and then Trump strolls in and gets inaugurated.
View Quote

Shit bro, do you even red six?

DeclaSSSSS brings down the house!!1!!!

BREAKING: POTUS Trump declassified large number of documents related to Trump-Russia Collusion hoax

For the smoothies, that is what'cha call sarcasm.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/4tx9qd.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8VzkGuc74c

View Quote

I've been thinking.  Between Trump launching Space Force and the coming declassification of UFO intel, there has to be a connection.  Will we see actual ALIENS (space, not illegal) at the Inauguration?  Is this what Q has really been working on?  Preparing us to find out we're not alone?  Gives a whole new meaning to the "probes" we've been hearing about.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've been thinking.  Between Trump launching Space Force and the coming declassification of UFO intel, there has to be a connection.  Will we see actual ALIENS (space, not illegal) at the Inauguration?  Is this what Q has really been working on?  Preparing us to find out we're not alone?  Gives a whole new meaning to the "probes" we've been hearing about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure Joe Biden is an alien.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Where’s my over the counter, no stamp suppressor?
Don jr promised...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where’s my over the counter, no stamp suppressor?
Don jr promised...
View Quote

Wish.com next to the glock auto blocks and the DIAS?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDNiNdsPHNA

Qthies: “gOt eM rIgHt wHeRe We wAnT Em... vIctOreeee iS cErTaIn”
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's my over the counter, no stamp suppressor?
Don jr promised...

The amount of not-suppressor suppressors and knockoff braces and other shit getting advertised to me on facebook now is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The amount of not-suppressor suppressors and knockoff braces and other shit getting advertised to me on facebook now is ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's my over the counter, no stamp suppressor?
Don jr promised...

Yup. Blew my mind when I saw it all.

Been that way for years now.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

On such a hot button issue like this, why didn't the Supreme Court take the case to offer guidance on what would be a constitutional remedy for states to undergo to correct their elector selection process?

This would have been a great time for the court to redeem itself after decades of unconstitutional rulings....

The USSC has involved themselves with state vs. State disputes before where standing was an issue. They issued a ruling anyhow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The argument against standing is that Texas's suffrage (and by extension, that of its citizens) is limited to its 38 electoral college votes. Nothing the swing states did prevented Texas from casting its electoral votes, nor did the swing states dilute Texas's electoral votes by casting more electoral votes than they were supposed to. Texas may not like the results after all the EC votes were counted, but it still doesn't have any say over EC votes outside its own.

Pretending each state is a person: I have a case against my neighbor if he prevents me from casting a vote, or if he dilutes my vote by casting 10 votes. But if he casts his vote and I cast mine, it's none of my business what method he used to choose which side to vote for, even though the outcome of the election as a whole does affect me. It's his vote, not mine.

That is a similar argument to what I was telling people and they got really pissed at me for it.  Lots of name calling was sent my way just for pointing it out.  

Each state legislature can decide to do whatever they want to pick electors.  Since no state legislature sued other state officials for usurping their power, there is nothing for any other state sue over.  An outside entity cannot sue another entity for not following follow their own internal process.  If the PA state legislature had sued their state officials then TX could have joined that lawsuit.  

The state legislatures not objecting is what caused the lack of standing the cases.

On such a hot button issue like this, why didn't the Supreme Court take the case to offer guidance on what would be a constitutional remedy for states to undergo to correct their elector selection process?

This would have been a great time for the court to redeem itself after decades of unconstitutional rulings....

The USSC has involved themselves with state vs. State disputes before where standing was an issue. They issued a ruling anyhow.

That is a question I would like to know the answer to as well.  They could have at least heard the case and then denied with guidance to explain their position.  Then everyone would have an idea of how to proceed for all future elections.

The message they seemed to send is "each state can handle their election however they want and no other state is allowed to complain about it".  But then in one of the follow up cases the SCOTUS ruled the opposite.  I think it was related to requiring an ID or something like that.  Those were contradictory outcomes as the SCOTUS has just told TX  they didn't care how PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ, and NV handled their elections...but then told the one of those state how they couldn't handle their own election.  Either the SCOTUS has an opinion on it or they don't, it isn't right that they take both sides.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is a question I would like to know the answer to as well.  They could have at least heard the case and then denied with guidance to explain their position.  Then everyone would have an idea of how to proceed for all future elections.

The message they seemed to send is "each state can handle their election however they want and no other state is allowed to complain about it".  But then in one of the follow up cases the SCOTUS ruled the opposite.  I think it was related to requiring an ID or something like that.  Those were contradictory outcomes as the SCOTUS has just told TX  they didn't care how PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ, and NV handled their elections...but then told the one of those state how they couldn't handle their own election.  Either the SCOTUS has an opinion on it or they don't, it isn't right that they take both sides.

View Quote

SCOTUS told Texas that Texas isn't allowed to care how other states handle their elections. When someone who is allowed to care brings them a case they rule on it's merits (at least theoretically).
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Have you guys noticed how Trump is acting like he won't be President anymore after next week? Fucking beta cuck commie. Just wait until Trump hears about this. He'll ram his donkey schlong up the nonbeliever's collective asses!
View Quote

Trust the plan!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Have you guys noticed how Trump is acting like he won't be President anymore after next week? Fucking beta cuck commie. Just wait until Trump hears about this. He'll ram his donkey schlong up the nonbeliever's collective asses!
View Quote

Once Trump goes bankrupt and and is sent to prison, the real trap will be set!

TRUST THE PLAN!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You forgot to mention T levels and stamina
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

SCOTUS told Texas that Texas isn't allowed to care how other states handle their elections. When someone who is allowed to care brings them a case they rule on it's merits (at least theoretically).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol...no one is allowed to care about fraud in elections except for those people that SCOTUS explicitly allows but won't tell you who they are.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The argument against standing is that Texas's suffrage (and by extension, that of its citizens) is limited to its 38 electoral college votes. Nothing the swing states did prevented Texas from casting its electoral votes, nor did the swing states dilute Texas's electoral votes by casting more electoral votes than they were supposed to. Texas may not like the results after all the EC votes were counted, but it still doesn't have any say over EC votes outside its own.

Pretending each state is a person: I have a case against my neighbor if he prevents me from casting a vote, or if he dilutes my vote by casting 10 votes. But if he casts his vote and I cast mine, it's none of my business what method he used to choose which side to vote for, even though the outcome of the election as a whole does affect me. It's his vote, not mine.

That is a similar argument to what I was telling people and they got really pissed at me for it.  Lots of name calling was sent my way just for pointing it out.  

Each state legislature can decide to do whatever they want to pick electors.  Since no state legislature sued other state officials for usurping their power, there is nothing for any other state sue over.  An outside entity cannot sue another entity for not following follow their own internal process.  If the PA state legislature had sued their state officials then TX could have joined that lawsuit.  

The state legislatures not objecting is what caused the lack of standing the cases.

As evident by the post here from the "standing means states can't sue other states based on how they conduct their elections" crowd, the Supreme Court wants nothing to do with fraudulent elections but wants everything to do with limiting the detection of fraud.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are claiming it’s a “head fake” just before Q and Trumps knockout blow!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump getting another term ain't happening.
Its a fucking shame.
I'm tired of hearing all the conspiracy theories that are nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

TRUST THE PLAN!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRUST THE PLAN!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's not that I don't "approve" of your observations; they're plain out wrong and laughable. Nobody here is happy about Biden winning. YOU are merely trying to characterize it that way.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well.....no shit!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Welcome to ARFCOM ... where nerds who play flight sims literally lecture actual fighter pilots on how to fly.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Jet fuel doesn't melt Q predictions.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

But the Donkey is the symbol of the Dems...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No.

Since Washington's first term, SCOTUS has refused to issue advisory opinions.  There must be a justiciable case in front of them or they have no power to act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Standing is a threshhold issue, and a person must have standing before the Supreme Court (and other federal courts) can decide the merits of the case.  Without knowing the specific cases you are referring to, I am going to guess in those previous cases where standing was an issue, the Supreme Court ultimately found that there was standing or that the opinion issued by the court was limited to the question of standing.

The Supreme Court cannot issue advisory opinions, it can only issue opinions on actual cases and controversies properly in front of them.  Without proper standing, there was no controversy in front of them and the prohibition against advisory opinions prohibited them from weighing in on constitutional remedies for the elector selection process.

It was Massachusetts v. EPA.

I call BS on the second paragraph. They are the venue to bring disputes about the Constitutional role of the state legislature to select their electors. If the defendent states being sued and plaintiffs were unclear and unsure about the way in which the legislatures chose electors then the USSC has the ability to set them straight.

No.

Since Washington's first term, SCOTUS has refused to issue advisory opinions.  There must be a justiciable case in front of them or they have no power to act.

Yes.

They could have heard the case and voted against relief with the Constitutional reasons why relief cannot be given.

This decision was an absolute disgrace.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:51:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol...no one is allowed to care about fraud in elections except for those people that SCOTUS explicitly allows but won't tell you who they are.
View Quote

I don't think you know how to use the word explicitly properly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:22:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Welcome to ARFCOM ... where nerds who play flight sims literally lecture actual fighter pilots on how to fly.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I wonder if you know that BushBoar is an actual attorney...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

They could have heard the case and voted against relief with the Constitutional reasons why relief cannot be given.

This decision was an absolute disgrace.

I wonder if you know that BushBoar is an actual attorney...

Pffft. Fancy lernin don’t mean nothin to Q. They’re all constitutional scholars educated on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Pffft. Fancy lernin don’t mean nothin to Q. They’re all constitutional scholars educated on YouTube.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:39:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#47]
“Trust the plan” translated to any day now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
“Trust the plan” translated to any day now.
View Quote

Well, they have managed to divine a justification for kicking the can 30+ days past inauguration. Can’t wait to see what kind of bullshit they come up with next.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Exactly. Interrupted a session of congress ratifying the election by a guy that worships at the alter of Q dressed like a Flintones member of the fraternal order of the water buffalo flanked by white supremacists and a dude trompsing around the capitol building with a confederate flag. Oh yeah a cop got beat to death. One woman who was praying at the alter of the lord maga Q god trump and gets blasted in the face, two others die from heart attacks (THESE COLORS DON'T RUN BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO F0!), and some broad gets trampled holding a Don't Tread On Me Gadsden flag. The guy arrested in Pelosi's office was estranged from his family for being a deep state conspiracy 'tard too. The left got EVERYTHING they could possibly have wanted from this. It's like christmas, new years, birthday, and a promotion to CEO while getting a blowjob from tranny santa jesusclaus to them all wrapped up in a big fucking rainbow flag.

The GOP/conservative party has pretty much been nuked from orbit for years because of some fucking cockgobblers too stupid to realize they've been getting trolled for over 4 god damn years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those "crazies" were the only ones willing to stick their necks out and fight the swamp. You'd be an idiot to get rid of them.

Yes. Thank you.

Thank you for telling conservatives to stay home in GA turning a possible win into a sure loss, giving the Ds the senate

Thank you for being brave enough to show up in "Camp Aushwitz" shirts and Confederated flags at the Capitol and trashing it, giving the left piles of political capital to fuck us in the ass, and proving Trump's critics true to huge swaths of the country.

Thank you for the inevitable AWB 2.0 and Patriot Act 2.0

And when AWS shuts down Arfcom, thank you for that too.

Exactly. Interrupted a session of congress ratifying the election by a guy that worships at the alter of Q dressed like a Flintones member of the fraternal order of the water buffalo flanked by white supremacists and a dude trompsing around the capitol building with a confederate flag. Oh yeah a cop got beat to death. One woman who was praying at the alter of the lord maga Q god trump and gets blasted in the face, two others die from heart attacks (THESE COLORS DON'T RUN BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO F0!), and some broad gets trampled holding a Don't Tread On Me Gadsden flag. The guy arrested in Pelosi's office was estranged from his family for being a deep state conspiracy 'tard too. The left got EVERYTHING they could possibly have wanted from this. It's like christmas, new years, birthday, and a promotion to CEO while getting a blowjob from tranny santa jesusclaus to them all wrapped up in a big fucking rainbow flag.

The GOP/conservative party has pretty much been nuked from orbit for years because of some fucking cockgobblers too stupid to realize they've been getting trolled for over 4 god damn years.

I agree with both of you. I’m sure Lindsay Graham and Mitt Romney have a great plan to right the ship and provide actual direction and leadership.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:44:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top