Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2020 11:09:45 AM EDT
It is not twitter yet, but it is a twitter competitor.  Can you make it so we can embed?  Come visit the MakoShark07 on Parler.  Also still on Twitter.  But we gotta start making friendly social media available.

https://parler.com/profile/MakoShark07/posts
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't give crap about Twitter...why should I about Parler?
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
@VACaver

Because if everybody was like you social media would be ruled even more by liberals.  The entire reason our side is losing is because we don't get our message out.  Whether you like it or not social media is what society uses today to do that.

You may sit idle and not like twitter or parler.  The rest of us will do the heavy lifting for you in that event.  Or maybe you could branch out and do something you aren't comfortable with and get in the game.  YOUR CHOICE.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@VACaver

Because if everybody was like you social media would be ruled even more by liberals.  The entire reason our side is losing is because we don't get our message out.  Whether you like it or not social media is what society uses today to do that.

You may sit idle and not like twitter or parler.  The rest of us will do the heavy lifting for you in that event.  Or maybe you could branch out and do something you aren't comfortable with and get in the game.  YOUR CHOICE.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@VACaver

Partaking in social media = "heavy lifting". That's funny.

Enjoy your day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top