Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Trump is our president till the 20th. He ordered the troops there. He ordered the fences and razor wire. If I could be his advisor I would till him to make all the lawmakers walk through metal detectors. Than I would have the troops arrest all the ones guilty of treason. Election fraud is treason. They would not be able to escape 30,000 troops once he gave the order.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:52:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DC guarded by a standing army in a city where the citizens no longer have 2A rights.   The founders are probably rolling over in their graves.
View Quote

And guarding a stolen election on top of that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:57:56 AM EDT
[#3]
The Old Guard the 3rd Infantry Regiment is stationed there. They could be deployed any minute to take over if necessary.  I guarantee they are guarding Arlington with Live ammunition.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
The cathedral will protect itself at all costs.  The biggest punch in the face is they force you to pay for your own submission to the cathedral.  

It’s almost as If we’re not free in the “land of the free”.  

I’m being sarcastic of course.  We’re not free.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:03:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Except the NG doesn’t meet the constitutional criteria for the militia.  It’s an illegal federal reserve army.
View Quote

The Militia Act of 1903 / title 5, US Code disagree.  

I suppose you can file a suit to claim the act is unconstitutional and demand the NG be disbanded.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:13:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can explain it like this:

When you lift weights a lot, eventually you will get big. Some people go flex in the mirror, so everyone knows they are big. They want us to know who holds the monopoly on violence, to witness their power. It's masturbatory for the suit wearing fucks.
View Quote

I think we would have quite similar views and understandings of just exactly what the State is.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:15:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:19:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trump is our president till the 20th. He ordered the troops there. He ordered the fences and razor wire. If I could be his advisor I would till him to make all the lawmakers walk through metal detectors. Than I would have the troops arrest all the ones guilty of treason. Election fraud is treason. They would not be able to escape 30,000 troops once he gave the order.
View Quote

I like the way you think.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:26:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Because it's our army?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Without hysterics, can someone just explain if this is in fact legal?  I honestly don't know. It seems pretty fuckin spooky that we have an army in our capital effectively ensuring the installment of Biden.
Because it's our army?

What you mean "our" Kemosabe?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:38:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Welcome home from the Syrian war, soldier.
What's that? It wasn't a war?  That's not what I heard...
Well why not? Who? CIA? What? Oh hell, I don't know about all the details on that stuff. Too complicated haha. Besides, who cares if you were dropping off pallets of guns and ammo to kids. Their kids are savages. Not like American kids amirite?

Say....you don't have any of those assault rifles or other weapons of war, do you? We don't want the kind of stuff here like they had there lol.

While you were gone we decided those aren't really the kind of things citizens should have. You understand, right? I mean, what do Americans need with something like that?

What's that? Oh, freedom? Yeah, harumphf... yeah...

Anyway, make sure and get anything like that turned in. Too dangerous. Like I said...welcome back, son. Glad to have you back and, uh, stay safe. Wear your mask, ok? We're having a party on the 4th. Come on by, OK? BEER!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:55:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Its just theatrics thats all and a pretty serious misuse of the NG given the circumstances.  If they were serious and the felt a coup was imminent they would be guarding, water supplies, power infrastucture - transmission lines and substations, communications facilities, key infrastructure etc. etc.

Its all posturing of the worst kind.  Not a good look and very sad to see.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:03:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

For us who view this as a military take over of our Republic, with the military as pawns, to support the tyranny of free U.S. citizens, and against the constitution:

You very well may if you view us like that.
View Quote
Watch where you post. You are literally in his sights.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:08:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Simply voting straight-ticket Republican makes you a right wing extremist.
View Quote

Belief in the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Rule of Law makes you a domestic terrorist.  
According to the Left (Congress, msm, social media, globalists, hollyweird).
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:14:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Because it's our army?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Without hysterics, can someone just explain if this is in fact legal?  I honestly don't know. It seems pretty fuckin spooky that we have an army in our capital effectively ensuring the installment of Biden.
Because it's our army?

Posse comitatus  just means don’t be a pussy in Latin, right?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:26:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:29:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Militia Act of 1903 / title 5, US Code disagree.  

I suppose you can file a suit to claim the act is unconstitutional and demand the NG be disbanded.
View Quote

@jwr6

I always love sending liberals to this law when they tell me that the National Guard is the ONLY militia.  Lol.  

Probably a discussion from another thread, but since the USSC ruled that a call-up from the Federal government can be conducted without the consent (and against the wishes) of the State National Guard's governor, I think they have really stepped out of the "militia category" and into being another component of the federal military branches.  I think they get away with skirting Posse Comitatus using the NG by leaning onto their state role, but I seriously think that the USSC ruling changed who is really in control of the NG:  ultimately it's not the governor.  Curious on your thoughts on that.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Whats the big deal?  I thought commies liked to be protected by the military.
View Quote

I'm not seeing a problem. And yes they do.

It looks like a typical 3rd world shithole dictatorship complete with razor wire outside. Soon there'll be machine gun nests and angry, pissed off guard dogs.

This will come after they purge the deplorables from the NG.

At this point there's no point in taking the long route to tyranny.

Pedal to the metal, let's take the shortcut!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#21]
If you need 20,000 troops to protect the winner of an election at his swearing in, maybe the people didn’t actually elect him...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:04:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They probably intend to do things that make having an army on hand to defend them a necessity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Without hysterics, can someone just explain if this is in fact legal?  I honestly don’t know. It seems pretty fuckin spooky that we have an army in our capital effectively ensuring the installment of Biden.

They probably intend to do things that make having an army on hand to defend them a necessity.

There's a 100% chance of that happening. That's what degenerate communists do.

Feckless RINOS will be tripping over one another to help them with their evil.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#23]
What are the odds a Trump voter in the NG smuggled concertina into the conops for the optics?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not sure about the legality/optics of troops occupying DC except it sure looks like what I would expect as the inauguration of the most popular president ever!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Loophole. It is not the standing  army. It is the national guard.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's afraid.
View Quote

Yes.

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you need 20,000 troops to protect the winner of an election at his swearing in, maybe the people didn’t actually elect him...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#28]
You don’t like world government? What are you, a terrorist?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm guessing this is the start of permanent occupation by the National Guard throughout the country.  

Domestic terrorism is on the rise.  Haven't you heard?  We have to keep our country safe from these radicals.  That means we must have permanent military presence.

That will be the narrative.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top