Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2021 1:26:24 PM EDT
Nipper's doctor, Timothy Villegas, said testing showed the placenta itself was infected with the virus and displayed patterns of inflammation similar to the lungs of people who died of COVID-19.

The infection likely caused the baby's death by affecting its ability to get oxygen and nutrients, Villegas said. The doctor said he has since learned of similar cases from other physicians.

"We're at that point where everybody is starting to raise some red flags," he said.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-alabama-birmingham-columbus-84187dc69eda09189401d409c84b4974

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Two relatives were pregnant when they caught the China flu.
Were not vaxxed.

They came through okay just extra checkups on them and the babies

Know a few people that lost their babies in the womb when they were vaxxed.

Women have a tough choice.
Possible problems from the virus or Possible problems from the shots.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Add to that you still get the virus while vaccinated
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Same article posted on TribLive locally.

They are really trying to push for more pregnant women to get into this experiment.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#4]
But how do they know the vaccine isn't harmful to pregnant women or the baby?

They don't.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#5]
A lady that works with my wife eagerly got the shot asap. She’s had two confirmed and one possible miscarriage since. It’s anecdotal but let’s see how many similar stories arise.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Know of 4 women who got the Rona while not vaxed while pregnant. None had any issues.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Know of 4 women who got the Rona while not vaxed while pregnant. None had any issues.
View Quote
My sister got covid while pregnant, she's due next month.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Nothing like using a woman’s heartbreak to push your agenda.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#10]
At this point there has to be millions of women who have had COVID while pregnant and given birth to children with superpowers. These kids plus the ones who haven't already been compromised with the shot are going to be an issue going forward. A whole generation of people immune to COVID. We cannot stand for that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:08:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Two relatives were pregnant when they caught the China flu.
Were not vaxxed.

They came through okay just extra checkups on them and the babies

Know a few people that lost their babies in the womb when they were vaxxed.

Women have a tough choice.
Possible problems from the virus or Possible problems from the shots.
View Quote

Just chiming in to say thanks for a thoughtful, balanced post.

I don't support forced vax, but I can see why some wrestle with it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:27:18 PM EDT
[#12]
My personal opinion is that pregnant women shouldn't take any drugs at all, including vaccines, if they can be avoided.

When I was a kid in the early '60s there was a Rubella outbreak, maybe more than one.  I remember pregnant women going into hiding for the duration of their terms to avoid being exposed.  There was no vaccine for it at the time, and people were freshly shocked by the Thalidomide tragedies.  So my mind-set has always been to keep pregnant women safe, on healthy diets, and away from sick people.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#13]
My wife is due mid December, neither of us are vaxxed. Not concerned.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
A lady that works with my wife eagerly got the shot asap. She’s had two confirmed and one possible miscarriage since. It’s anecdotal but let’s see how many similar stories arise.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Same article posted on TribLive locally.

They are really trying to push for more pregnant women to get into this experiment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nipper's doctor, Timothy Villegas, said testing showed the placenta itself was infected with the virus and displayed patterns of inflammation similar to the lungs of people who died of COVID-19.

The infection likely caused the baby's death by affecting its ability to get oxygen and nutrients, Villegas said. The doctor said he has since learned of similar cases from other physicians.

"We're at that point where everybody is starting to raise some red flags," he said.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-alabama-birmingham-columbus-84187dc69eda09189401d409c84b4974

View Quote

And the studies show the jab does similar damage,

The only question is which one can penetrate the placenta? The virus or the jab that contains nano particles with mRNA. I'D HAZZARD TO GUESS THE JAB CAN PENETRATE BETTER.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Baby aspirin should be avoided by pregnant women or used under a dr.'s advice. No cold cuts, no cold hot dogs, medicine should be avoided where possible, no vaccinations are recommended either, this is all established knowledge.

Steroids are often given during pregnancies, some that are known to pass through the placenta for the baby and others for the mother are known to not pass (bells palsy treatment).

Do they know if this passes it, or not?

Why is this "vaccine" different from other vaccines?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
But how do they know the vaccine isn't harmful to pregnant women or the baby?

They don't.
View Quote

Injecting pregnant women with compounds intended to manipulate the body into to producing the most harmful component of a virus via genetic manipulation could not possibly harm a developing fetus.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My personal opinion is that pregnant women shouldn't take any drugs at all, including vaccines, if they can be avoided.

When I was a kid in the early '60s there was a Rubella outbreak, maybe more than one.  I remember pregnant women going into hiding for the duration of their terms to avoid being exposed.  There was no vaccine for it at the time, and people were freshly shocked by the Thalidomide tragedies.  So my mind-set has always been to keep pregnant women safe, on healthy diets, and away from sick people.
View Quote

Probably the only post of yours that I have ever agreed with.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Baby aspirin should be avoided by pregnant women or used under a dr.'s advice. No cold cuts, no cold hot dogs, medicine should be avoided where possible, no vaccinations are recommended either, this is all established knowledge.

Steroids are often given during pregnancies, some that are known to pass through the placenta for the baby and others for the mother are known to not pass (bells palsy treatment).

Do they know if this passes it, or not?

Why is this "vaccine" different from other vaccines?
View Quote
You make such authoritative statements, and yet many are so wrong. Much of what you said it NOT established knowledge and is, in fact, contrary to established knowledge.

ACOG (someone with your knowledge certainly knows who they are without hitting Google, right?) recommends a tetanus (TDaP) vaccine for EVERY pregnancy. If a woman gets pregnant every year for 5 years in a row, she'll have had 5 tetanus shots in 5 years. Influenza vaccines are also routinely recommended in pregnancy. Pneumonia vaccines are recommended for women at high risk for invasive pneumococcal disease. Same with HiB. And Meningococcal vaccine. And Hep B. And Hep A. Inactivated polio vaccine can be given to never-vaccinated pregnant women too. Even rabies vaccine, if high risk exposure.

The ones to avoid are the live, attenuated vaccines, like MMR, varicella, HPV and Flumist. Pro-tip: COVID vaccines are not live, attenuated vaccines.

Here's a page that reviews this information for physicians.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pregnancy/hcp-toolkit/resources.html

This vaccine is not different from other vaccines, with regards to recommendations in pregnancy.

Steroids are regularly used in pregnancy. You are correct that aspirin use in pregnancy should be at the direction of her physician.

Please stop posting harmful, false information.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:46:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh look, a story that fits the narrative.
How many pregnant women have contracted covid and given birth by now? Plenty.
Does this experimental gene therapy stop the injected subjects from getting or transmitting covid? No.
But hey, gotta get everyone jabbed up, jab jab jab, booster, booster, booster

Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:03:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh look, a story that fits the narrative.
How many pregnant women have contracted covid and given birth by now? Plenty.
Does this experimental gene therapy stop the injected subjects from getting or transmitting covid? No.
But hey, gotta get everyone jabbed up, jab jab jab, booster, booster, booster

View Quote
The amount of willful and intentional ignorance on this forum is stunning.

You should change your username to Dunning-Kruger.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 3:41:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The amount of willful and intentional ignorance on this forum is stunning.

You should change your username to Dunning-Kruger.
View Quote

The dunning Kruger thing is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard.

I wanna start a business and use it.

Like Dunning Kruger, Attorneys at Law.

Or a trucking company.

Dunning Kruger Transportation.

I just think that would be so funny.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 5:32:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You make such authoritative statements, and yet many are so wrong. Much of what you said it NOT established knowledge and is, in fact, contrary to established knowledge.

ACOG (someone with your knowledge certainly knows who they are without hitting Google, right?) recommends a tetanus (TDaP) vaccine for EVERY pregnancy. If a woman gets pregnant every year for 5 years in a row, she'll have had 5 tetanus shots in 5 years. Influenza vaccines are also routinely recommended in pregnancy. Pneumonia vaccines are recommended for women at high risk for invasive pneumococcal disease. Same with HiB. And Meningococcal vaccine. And Hep B. And Hep A. Inactivated polio vaccine can be given to never-vaccinated pregnant women too. Even rabies vaccine, if high risk exposure.

The ones to avoid are the live, attenuated vaccines, like MMR, varicella, HPV and Flumist. Pro-tip: COVID vaccines are not live, attenuated vaccines.

Here's a page that reviews this information for physicians.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pregnancy/hcp-toolkit/resources.html

This vaccine is not different from other vaccines, with regards to recommendations in pregnancy.

Steroids are regularly used in pregnancy. You are correct that aspirin use in pregnancy should be at the direction of her physician.

Please stop posting harmful, false information.
View Quote

Ok chief, keep that CDC knob wet.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 5:40:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem is, this anecdotal information does not seem to make it into any actual study or larger statistical calculation. You and I recognize it as anecdotal, but we also recognize these news stories as the same thing from the other side… yet one is touted as legitimate by the media and the other is dismissed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 6:09:56 AM EDT
[#26]
So when there is an abnormality in a pregnant woman with covid, we are sure the abnormality is from covid.

When someone dies less than 48 hours after a jab, we aren't sure of the cause and is "undetermined?"

Perhaps this shit is intentional to destroy ttust in things we thought we could count on.

I have a friend with family members, all with some comorbidities, that died within 48 hours of the second jab, and some unvaxxed that spent weeks in the ICU from covid. The unvaxxed are recovering and expected to be okay.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 6:20:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Don't spread misinformation guyz. Trust the facto checkers.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Lady that works with my wife got the shot, had a miscarriage.

Lady in my neighborhood was one of the wuhan virus panic stricken type, got the shot while pregnant because her doctor told her the shots are “safe and thoroughly tested…her baby was born with a deformed hand and other health issues. Baby was in ICU for a week. She had 3 other kids before, no issues.  

These shots are damned poison. The “medical” field today has made some of the most nefarious, dangerous decisions in our lifetime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top