Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/21/2018 8:06:57 AM EDT
It's all over the morning news too, the media is saying all this "nothing" is being blown up. LOL

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/david-hogg-conspiracy-theories-response/index.html

(CNN)David Hogg has become a strong voice among survivors of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.
The attention has given him a powerful platform -- but it has also made him the subject of smear campaigns and demonstrably false conspiracy theories.
Either he has been "coached" by his father, a former FBI agent; or he is a "pawn" for anti-gun campaigners; or, the most far-fetched, he is not a victim but a "crisis actor," paid to travel to disaster sites to argue against stricter gun laws.
"I'm not a crisis actor," Hogg told CNN's Anderson Cooper on AC360 on Tuesday. "I'm someone who had to witness this and live through this and I continue to be having to do that."

"I'm not acting on anybody's behalf," the 17-year-old added.
As the false theories continued circulating on Tuesday, US Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Florida, came to the students defense on Twitter.
"Claiming some of the students on TV after Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency," Rubio wrote.
Hogg and many of his classmates have been outspoken about the need for stricter gun laws since they witnessed the massacre that killed 17 students and staff members at their Florida high school last week.
They have become the subject of false conspiracy theories and smear campaigns online. Memes and YouTube videos make outlandish claims that some of the students are "actors" working for a globalist gun grab who travel around the country to the sites of shootings.
Some are also accusing Hogg of letting his father, a former FBI agent, coach him to speak out against President Donald Trump --- an allegation that Donald Trump Jr. endorsed on Twitter.
On Tuesday, Hogg criticized those who amplified the claims and said it was disturbing that Trump Jr. liked the Twitter post.
"Unlike the people who are tweeting that stuff about me and my dad, I haven't lost hope in America and my dad hasn't either," said Hogg with his father by his side.
Responding to claims he is in favor of repealing the Second Amendment, Hogg said he doesn't "want to take a constitutional right away from American citizens."
He believes Americans can own a gun if they are mentally stable, don't have previous major convictions and are "not going to go out and commit these atrocities"
"We have a right to live just as we have a right to bear arms," he said.

CNN's Brian Stelter contributed to this report.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that bastard
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#2]
The Chans are working on it, we'll find out the truth.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]
The fact that they're even acknowledging it makes you go hmmmmm
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, they can smear us to make a point. Turnabout is fair play. Well, at least to us.
How's that for being on the defensive?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Master Autism Level=UNLOCKED!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#6]
FCNN
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Was the kid a high school student, who was enrolled at that school when it happened?

Maybe.

Was he picked for CNN interviews because of his acting ability and political views?

Absolutely.

Was he given a script, written by a PR person at CNN?

Absolutely.

Was he rehearsed, did he practice his lines, and was he coached on how to be more emotionally manipulative?

Absolutely.

Were there other kids whose experiences are just as valid - and who were actually in the classrooms when it happened - who are pro-Trump and pro-gun and are arguing for armed teachers?

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FCNN
View Quote
Needs to be repeated!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:16:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
It struck a nerve.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#10]
So does this kid go to this school or not?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Because that whole crisis actor bullshit is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Some facts gathered:

- The shooter was visited by police multiple times leading up to the event
- Teachers had identified him as a threat to other students and expelled him
- The shooter claimed that he was "going to be a professional school shooter"
- The FBI was warned and did nothing
- During the event, David Hogg recorded video describing his experience and immediately begins talking about gun control while hiding in a closet
- David Hogg was a previous CNN intern
- David Hogg's father is a retired FBI agent
- David Hogg apparently moved to Pompano Beach, FL less than 6 months ago, judging from his posted youtube videos
- The high school David Hogg moved to is named Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas (April 7, 1890 – May 14, 1998) was an American journalist, author, women's suffrage advocate, and conservationist known for her staunch defense of the Everglades against efforts to drain it and reclaim land for development
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Was the kid a high school student, who was enrolled at that school when it happened?

Maybe.

Was he picked for CNN interviews because of his acting ability and political views?

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Was he rehearsed, did he practice his lines, and was he coached on how to be more emotionally manipulative?

Absolutely.

Were there other kids whose experiences are just as valid - and who were actually in the classrooms when it happened - who are pro-Trump and pro-gun and are arguing for armed teachers?

Absolutely.
View Quote
SOOOO many "FACTS"...The kid does appear to be a student.  His school was attacked, the entire place is a crime scene.  He has an opinions.  I don't have to agree with them but I will not try to silence him by attacking him.  Attack the issue or STFU
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
View Quote
This.

This kid needs to get fucked by the chans.  I mean totally hosed for life.

He's essentially using deaths of kids to gain fame while his handlers use him to push their agenda.

He needs to never be able to show his face anywhere again without being called a fucking piece of shit opportunist shill.

I have a feeling the chans will make the rest of his life miserable, at least I hope so.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It struck a nerve.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It struck a nerve.
Yup.

Can't very well say you're not exploiting a crisis when you have a junior correspondent there to parrot all your political points immediately.

As well as say "my dad's an FBI agent and the FBI did nothing wrong".

One would think he would've said "hey, dad, there's this guy who's really a shitbag at school, could you talk to your work buddies about him?"

I don't think there's any premeditated conspiracy like some people are digging for, CNN just happens to have their perfect mouthpiece already in place and they're using him.  That in and of itself is damning and shows they're not doing anything close to reporting, just advocating.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Seems easily proveable if he went there
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
SOOOO many "FACTS"...The kid does appear to be a student.  His school was attacked, the entire place is a crime scene.  He has an opinions.  I don't have to agree with them but I will not try to silence him by attacking him.  Attack the issue or STFU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
negative, we are in a street fight and anything is fair game. we didn't choose those rules, but that's what they are
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I dont give a shit about a 17 year old’s opinion
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are_you_saying_cnn_would_not_use_useful _idiot_crisis_actors_to_ push_their_agenda?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#20]
“paid to travel to disaster sites to argue against stricter gun laws” Paid to argue AGAINST...either typo or wag the dog right there.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
negative, we are in a street fight and anything is fair game. we didn't choose those rules, but that's what they are
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
Florida local in the other thread says he was a student, and everybody knew him... probably because he's a CNN junior reporter/correspondent.

He's a reporter making himself the story, he just happens to be young; and of course CNN is using him for their agenda.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Oh, but he says he supports the 2nd Amendment!

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Look at the tshirt of the pic above him, dude. Then look up the mascot of the FL school he attended.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#26]
By responding at all, they are confirming it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Brian Stelter is a twat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Polly wanna cracker?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#29]
DERP.

Fake. Even the Reddit you linked too discredited it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#30]
They are saying that page is fake.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
They know what they're doing, and they're trying to get out front of the video of him being coached, because it's really bad optics.

It leads people who are inclined to conspiracy to believe he's a plant, and it leads people who aren't inclined to conspiracy to see that CNN are even bigger cockstuffers than they thought who have a teenager they've sculpted into their mouthpiece to spout anti-rights propaganda.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Fuck him and all the other pawns. If you want to jeopardize more of my liberties and freedoms under bogus pretenses.....prepare for a response.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Look at the tshirt of the pic above him, dude. Then look up the mascot of the FL school he attended.
View Quote
The Redondo school shows an eagle in their website, but I don't think they have any athletic teams so it's not a well displayed or highlighted mascot.

https://rshs-rbusd-ca.schoolloop.com/cms/page_view?d=x&piid=&vpid=1244185229693

Nvm, I see its been discredited.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
No they are using it against us to make gun owners part of the tinfoil crazy crowd. The past few years the left has pushed farther and farther, making them, and their ideas, look nutty. And it helped conservatives look look the reasonable ones. Now instead of gun owners shooting down their absurd emotional responses with logic and facts, you see all of these truthers throwing out these half-assed conspiracy theories. It allows the left to lump us together and legitimize our arguments.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Some facts gathered:

- The shooter was visited by police multiple times leading up to the event
- Teachers had identified him as a threat to other students and expelled him
- The shooter claimed that he was "going to be a professional school shooter"
- The FBI was warned and did nothing
- During the event, David Hogg recorded video describing his experience and immediately begins talking about gun control while hiding in a closet
- David Hogg was a previous CNN intern
- David Hogg's father is a retired FBI agent
- David Hogg apparently moved to Pompano Beach, FL less than 6 months ago, judging from his posted youtube videos
- The high school David Hogg moved to is named Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas (April 7, 1890  May 14, 1998) was an American journalist, author, women's suffrage advocate, and conservationist known for her staunch defense of the Everglades against efforts to drain it and reclaim land for development
View Quote
Sounds like the FBI did do something - they sent inside man David Hogg to be a part of the victimness.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Those damn Russian Twitter bots are at it again!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Employ the lefts tactics on the left.
It's beautiful, just big and beautiful.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
A 17 year old kid who has never so much as paid a utility bill gets on TV and lectures me about responsibility has stepped over the line regardless of his status as victim.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Employ the lefts tactics on the left.
It's beautiful, just big and beautiful.
View Quote
Their bullshitting tactics don't work.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Here's the kid and his G-MAN father on Anderson 360 CNN

Cooper slams sick alt-right conspiracy theories
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This.

This kid needs to get fucked by the chans.  I mean totally hosed for life.

He's essentially using deaths of kids to gain fame while his handlers use him to push their agenda.

He needs to never be able to show his face anywhere again without being called a fucking piece of shit opportunist shill.

I have a feeling the chans will make the rest of his life miserable, at least I hope so.
View Quote
Spot on post, he is using this as his stepping stone, the video he made where he kept changing his statement, and sounded like someone was helping craft his statement (to me that is not news, that is a reporter perfecting their lines, not a witness).

He seems to be one that takes advantage if situations, true Democrap in the making.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#42]
"Unlike the people who are tweeting that stuff about me and my dad, I haven't lost hope in America and my dad hasn't either," said Hogg with his father by his side.
View Quote
Not coached at all. Nope.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Still coached but it wont matter what that shitty network puts on the tube.

Salad days like a mofo still
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Push the lie hard keep pushing that lie until it breaks through and becomes the truth.

Marxist propaganda without the soviet state goon squad to back it up...yet
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're 40 or older, aren't you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Now the troofers are try to re-define "crisis actor" because they realize he's an actual student journalist.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#47]
In 10 years time he'll be the next Shepard Smith.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The kid went/goes to that school. The fact that CNN is putting it out front, means he did and they want you to look like idiots for pushing it.

That doesn't mean he isn't coached and supported to help push a narrative.
View Quote
This.

Yesterday the narrative shifted from Guns vs Mental health to Guns Vs a group of lunatics who are implying the shooting didn't happen and are attacking the survivors.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Faked. By people that want you to destroy your own credibility. Note the guy two above Hogg who is wearing the Eagles T-Shirt.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top