User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was staged. I was watching it happen at the gym today and that was the most relaxed handcuffed I've ever seen.

I don't give two fucks.
View Quote

At the gym?  Lay off the horse cum, breast milk, or steroids, they're messing your head up.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Was the reporter arrested or detained?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was the reporter arrested or detained?
View Quote

The officer who approached him stated, "You're under arrest"
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The officer who approached him stated, "You're under arrest"
View Quote
Thank you. I couldn't remember from when I watched it earlier.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Because it wasn't mentioned on at least 3 pages in the one of the five riot threads.
View Quote

I usually stay out of the big fast moving threads. Too much noise and BS.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I bet as that reporter was lead away he was thinking "This is the biggest break of my career!" Now he's a minority victim of thuggish cops like the ones who murdered Floyd, it's a great liberal narrative.
View Quote

Exactly. He got exactly what he was looking for. You set a worm on the hook and the state police took a giant bite.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It was staged. I was watching it happen at the gym today and that was the most relaxed handcuffed I've ever seen.

I don't give two fucks.
View Quote

What in the cinnamon toast fuck do the police have to gain by going along with this plan
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m not a CNN fan by any means, but it seems like a crappy arrest. The reporter was offering to move out of the area while being arrested.
View Quote

Where's the video of what happened before they arrested him? What precipitated it? The video didn't have any sound when I clicked on it. I had to click on the Closed Caption and still there was nothing on what precipitated the arrest. I seriously doubt that they arrested him just because he was a CNN reporter, even though it didn't make me shed any tears for his commie arse.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Classic example of "i'm okay with an authoritative government as long as they are on my team".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, no joke. The liberal media has done unimaginable amounts of damage to this country and the people who live here. I would be thrilled to see everybody who works at that network get arrested.

Classic example of "i'm okay with an authoritative government as long as they are on my team".

Add in a "I just hope they're in my team when we have to do it." lol
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Well that isn't something you see everyday.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well that isn't something you see everyday.
View Quote

Happens all the time.  Just not in America.

I wish people would be this outraged over the 2nd amendment.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Where's the video of what happened before they arrested him? What precipitated it? The video didn't have any sound when I clicked on it. I had to click on the Closed Caption and still there was nothing on what precipitated the arrest. I seriously doubt that they arrested him just because he was a CNN reporter, even though it didn't make me shed any tears for his commie arse.
View Quote

I'm not going to go through the whole thread looking..

Here is what I stumbled upon..

Linky/
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Can't watch the video at the moment, but was his offer one of those "No. No. No.  You can't make me.  No. Wait, you're grounding me?  Fine I'll do it." situations?  Or was he actually cooperating from the start.  If the latter, it's pretty f'd up.  If the former, well, bye.
View Quote

unfortunately, the reporter was actually non-confrontational and genuinely seemed to be trying to cooperate......i hate CNN, but this seems fucked up
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#15]
He got protected and served.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:29:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Exactly. He got exactly what he was looking for. You set a worm on the hook and the state police took a giant bite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet as that reporter was lead away he was thinking "This is the biggest break of my career!" Now he's a minority victim of thuggish cops like the ones who murdered Floyd, it's a great liberal narrative.

The moral is... just because someone gives a trained and experienced individual in a powerful position a chance to be an ignorant, criminal thug, doesn't mean the powerful person has to disconnect all his brain cells and act on it. The State troopers involved were fools violating their oaths for their employer.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Having been on the ground as a United States Marine during Operation Frequent Winds, I have a strong dislike for Entertainers masquerading as journalists. Personally, I wouldn’t lift a finger to protect them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#18]
The police ignore the actual criminals burning down the city and instead focus their resources on arresting the law abiding.  In most instances I throw my support to the police, but after seeing their behavior recently in this city you start to wonder who the good guys really are.  If their goal is to turn everybody against them then they are doing a great job.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Having a hard time giving a fuck about any CNN reporter getting hooked up.  CNN backs these leftists who get into power and act like leftists, and then acts all surprised when the leftists go all leftist on CNN?  

Insert the "Wants more government / more government" meme here.  

View Quote

Really?  That's like a polling station getting closed down hours early so that the ballot box can get stuffed without anyone noticing and then you say 'well I didn't like how those guys voted anyways!'

Preventing news crews from covering what the police are about to do is critical, regardless of if they are biased or not.  Every single camera that is pointed at the police is a GOOD THING.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#20]
CNN crew? Too bad they weren't shot live on air.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#21]
While i think CNN are a bunch of fucking communists, this arrest was complete bullshit imo.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From the video he seemed to be cooperating from the start.

It's not a good look for the State Patrol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m not a CNN fan by any means, but it seems like a crappy arrest. The reporter was offering to move out of the area while being arrested.

Can't watch the video at the moment, but was his offer one of those "No. No. No.  You can't make me.  No. Wait, you're grounding me?  Fine I'll do it." situations?  Or was he actually cooperating from the start.  If the latter, it's pretty f'd up.  If the former, well, bye.

From the video he seemed to be cooperating from the start.

It's not a good look for the State Patrol.

And they wonder why people riot.
Roy
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#23]
The professional, in this case, was not the one wearing a badge.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#24]
They don’t mention that they arrested the white producers also , not just a person of color
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

A different cnn crew just got shot with pepper balls live
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow, just wow.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#27]
State troopers claim that CNN crew failed to identify themselves as CNN crew.

So even MORE lies, as you can see on the fucking video they identified themselves as media.

Do cops not understand how cameras work?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is a loud ass Public Address sound system telling people to leave the area, and the guy is surrounded by police telling him to leave the area.

Generally, that means to leave the area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I think the law says that we are supposed to execute for treason. Since it doesn't seem like that's going to happen, I'll take the arrest instead.

You arent really thinking before posting here. Look people on CNN have reported a lot of false ass bullshit. That doesnt mean one of them should be arrested when they are clearly doing nothing wrong...

There is a loud ass Public Address sound system telling people to leave the area, and the guy is surrounded by police telling him to leave the area.

Generally, that means to leave the area.

Yes, because you should allow the cops to operate in secrecy so no one can see THEM looting or killing or whatever.

When an order like 'everyone leave this area' media generally stays in areas that are as out-of-the-way as possible, so they can record and share what happens.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vid or it didn't happen
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:35:46 PM EDT
[#31]
This is an interesting trend with CNN taking over their own headlines.  Could be awesome.  Stelter arrested....Tapper flees studio fire...Anderson Cooper last seen at protest explosion...
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not CNN, but yes, pepperballs in Louisville.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top