Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2021 3:32:58 AM EDT
Clarice (CBS) Trailer HD - Silence of the Lambs spinoff
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:41:44 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL..... i won't watch unless they make her a trans black woman.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Huh. That must be why Clarice Starling never appeared in the Hannibal TV series.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Watched the trailer the other day.  Just asking myself, in what way are they going to ruin one of my favorite movies?

PS.  I think Clarice was actually in Hannibal, but its been a while.  Didn't she lose an arm or something sewed into that mess in the bottom of the silo?  I might be confusing characters.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:48:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watched the trailer the other day.  Just asking myself, in what way are they going to ruin one of my favorite movies?

PS.  I think Clarice was actually in Hannibal, but its been a while.  Didn't she lose an arm or something sewed into that mess in the bottom of the silo?  I might be confusing characters.
View Quote
So I am guessing this is just after Buffalo Bill.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:33:26 AM EDT
[#5]
How original
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Watching it now.  I think it's about a year after Bill.  She's called by now-AG Martin to look into another possible serial killer in DC.  For some reason she has to live in DC although Quantico and all their labs are about 30 minutes away.  She's part of a VICAP team led by pre-lobotomy Paul Krendler.

It's really SJW.  All the white FBI agents are all good old boys who are incompetent and dismissive of Clarice and play mean pranks on her.  The only agents who are on her side are a latino FBI sniper who's "dead on at 1000 yards" and Kal Penn, the genius FBI tech expert.  Yeah, Kal Penn of the Obama administration.

I think the actor playing Clarice looks way too young.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top