Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/24/2021 9:26:35 AM EDT
The federally funded body would “declare racism a public health crisis and name racism as an historical and present threat to the physical and mental health and well-being of the United States and world” and “aim to develop new knowledge in the science and practice of antiracism.”

To do so, the National Center on Antiracism and Health would study “the public health impacts of implicit racial bias, White supremacy, weathering, xenophobia, discrimination, and prejudice,” according to the February bill.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/cdc-racism-center-bill/
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/cdc-racism-center-bill/
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Not surprising. Not too much longer till it's just "kill whitey".
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Who says majoring in diversity studies won't land you a good paying job?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
  Bring it. I'm tired of this shit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Oohhhh weathering. That's a new bullshit term I have never heard of. Im too lazy to look up nonsense. If anyone knows off the top of their head what this means let me know. But don't waste your pixels if you don't.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Do it while I'm still young enough to make them earn it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#6]
"The science of anti-racism?"

What formulae comprise the "science" of anti-racism?

BTW that term is a straight up communist buzzword; first heard of it in Antifa messaging.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Racism is a mental disability.

Racists should admit they are racist and be removed from a polite society until they are rehabilitated. If a racist denies being racist, that is proof they are a racist and they should be removed from a polite society until they are rehabilitated.

Symptoms of racism are subtle and nuanced, and often a racist will ask what they are. Don't be fooled by this double talk. We all know what racism is and we don't need to explain it.

Stay safe comrade, and remember to wear a mask. Your next anal probe for covid is scheduled for next week. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oohhhh weathering. That's a new bullshit term I have never heard of. Im too lazy to look up nonsense. If anyone knows off the top of their head what this means let me know. But don't waste your pixels if you don't.
View Quote
  Premature aging due to the constant stress of dealing with racism. Never mind the genetic predisposition to diabetes, hypertension, heart and kidney disease coupled with lifestyle choices. That can't be it. Nope, whitey bad. Kill black person.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, Pelosi, Schumer and Biden are white.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Amazing how the left always accuses others of what they do.  Apparently it works.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right there with you.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
To do so, the National Center on Antiracism and Health would study “the public health impacts of implicit racial bias, White supremacy, weathering, xenophobia, discrimination, and prejudice,” according to the February bill.
View Quote

Wtf is weathering, other than the process of an inanimate object getting worn down by being outside exposed to the elements?

Quoted:
  Premature aging due to the constant stress of dealing with racism. Never mind the genetic predisposition to diabetes, hypertension, heart and kidney disease coupled with lifestyle choices. That can't be it. Nope, whitey bad. Kill black person.
View Quote

Wait, I thought "black don't crack" ??
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Racism is a mental disability.

Racists should admit they are racist and be removed from a polite society until they are rehabilitated. If a racist denies being racist, that is proof they are a racist and they should be removed from a polite society until they are rehabilitated.

Symptoms of racism are subtle and nuanced, and often a racist will ask what they are. Don't be fooled by this double talk. We all know what racism is and we don't need to explain it.

Stay safe comrade, and remember to wear a mask. Your next anal probe for covid is scheduled for next week. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
View Quote

You are a true patriot comrade !
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Secularism is now a science.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

BTW that term is a straight up communist buzzword; first heard of it in Antifa messaging.
View Quote

Secularism is now a science.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Does this create a network of " Race Monitor " positions in a given area?  They could keep track of peoples social justice scores and do referrals for those of us who don't " accept " the new way. Nothing is too far fetched or outlandish in the new America.  Whatever it takes to pin a subversive title on pre-selected people .
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Believe in the science.

Follow the science.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Murdering white mother fuckers is racial equality.

White people not wanting to be murdered is racism.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:08:32 AM EDT
[#19]
So if she floats, she's a racist, right?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#20]
How else are you going to justify Reeducation? Ya gots ta be science behind it...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#21]
All of this bullshit “racism epidemic” crap is designed to instigate the start of a race war (which some dumbass mouthbreathers will no doubt eventually oblige) after which they will be “justified” in abolishing the Second Amendment and confiscating all firearms.  Then their communist utopia can be birthed out of the ashes that used to be America.  Turn off the TV.  Say no to most “sports”.  Forget the propaganda machine that is what passes for entertainment.  All of those are complicit in furthering their ultimate goal.  I see it plain as day.  I hope enough others do as well before it’s too late.  It may be already.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#22]
In this thread I see a bunch of extreme science denying racists. You will eat the bugs. Do better.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#23]
More proof that government spending knows no limit. Unlimited budget and unlimited waste.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dont forget that objectivity and science is white supremacy and we must decolonize science, math and any structure that perpetuates white supremacy. Ethnomathmatics and ethnoscience is the solution to the hundreds of years of oppression and marginalization of people of color and indigenous peoples.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Defund them.

Research on gun control.  Racism.  They certainly are agenda funded.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI.
/thread
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#27]
So, can racist get paid disability?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#28]
One of the first things this bullshit group should try to figure out is why only "Whites" appear to be "Racist" despite literal tons of evidence that other cultures of any other "Race" can also act "Racist"...

If they can't be even that intellectually honest, then their goals aren't what they state... but are just another mechanism for unConstitutional control and they should all be executed outright.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Well. If you really want a problem to stick around forever, have the fed gov declare war on it.  

Drugs
Homelessness
Poverty
Islamic terror
And now racism.

Wheeeeeeeeee
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#30]
This is just another way for liberals to siphon tax dollars to their friends. An entire cottage industry is popping up around white guilt. It's literally no different than when entire outfits popped up to cater to preppers, or how the market responded to active shooters with the proliferation of body armor, etc, etc.

White guilt, and "antiracism" is the hotness, and is being packaged and sold. Demand is heavy with free marketing from CNN and Washington Compost, and any of your friends in government jobs or kids in college will peer pressure you into trying it...

It sounds stupid, but this is simply the capitalist response to the D party trying to shift the country further left and divide people on racial lines as opposed to get voters with an actual platform. You will see all sorts of .gov programs pop up, and no end of lib friendly LLC's to service them. Extra tax breaks for woman/minority owned.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, can racist get paid disability?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Well. If you really want a problem to stick around forever, have the fed gov declare war on it.  

Drugs
Homelessness
Poverty
Islamic terror
And now racism.

Wheeeeeeeeee
View Quote
LOL!  Good point!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
One of the first things this bullshit group should try to figure out is why only "Whites" appear to be "Racist" despite literal tons of evidence that other cultures of any other "Race" can also act "Racist"...
View Quote

Whites from Western countries are literally the least racist people on Earth.  Seriously... go to some other parts of the world and you'll see real racism.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is isnt already?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
All of this bullshit “racism epidemic” crap is designed to instigate the start of a race war (which some dumbass mouthbreathers will no doubt eventually oblige) after which they will be “justified” in abolishing the Second Amendment and confiscating all firearms.  Then their communist utopia can be birthed out of the ashes that used to be America.  Turn off the TV.  Say no to most “sports”.  Forget the propaganda machine that is what passes for entertainment.  All of those are complicit in furthering their ultimate goal.  I see it plain as day.  I hope enough others do as well before it’s too late.  It may be already.
View Quote

No. Just as a prison rape isn't a complex ploy to get another inmate's desert, this isn't some multi-step scheme to get your guns. This is much bigger.

They have moved past saying that guns are bad, and are a right you shouldn't have. Now they are saying that YOU are bad and deserve no rights of any kind at all. There is only one additional step they need to complete their checkmate. They need you, as an individual, to repeat these things you know to be lies, the more insane the better. That makes you complicit.

That, if you were wondering, is why they want the mitary taking new oaths. None of this is random.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Guns. Race. Soon, political affiliation.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#37]
im sure that will help everyone get equal rights and definately not push racism against one race while pushing for extra rights / benefits for other races.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Paid for by racist tax dollars.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
All of this bullshit "racism epidemic" crap is designed to instigate the start of a race war (which some dumbass mouthbreathers will no doubt eventually oblige) after which they will be "justified" in abolishing the Second Amendment and confiscating all firearms.  Then their communist utopia can be birthed out of the ashes that used to be America.  Turn off the TV.  Say no to most "sports".  Forget the propaganda machine that is what passes for entertainment.  All of those are complicit in furthering their ultimate goal.  I see it plain as day.  I hope enough others do as well before it's too late.  It may be already.
View Quote
This seems to be the logical conclusion of what they're trying to do. Along with tanking the economy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
All of this bullshit “racism epidemic” crap is designed to instigate the start of a race war .
View Quote

Is there another way to handle it at this point?
Asking for a friend of course.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:43:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have to disarm whitey first.

When they decide to run with that one the amount of propaganda the leftist media puts out will be massive.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#42]
I will write my congressman and ask him to oppose, of course.

But I will suggest that if he can't stop it that the name of the Center should be:

The Christian-Newsome Center on Anti-Racism and Health.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In this thread I see a bunch of extreme science denying racists. You will eat the bugs. Do better.
View Quote

I thought you caught the ban hammer?
Or was it just a time out?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Is this going to be  Miniluv or Minitrue?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#46]
I know that there are individuals who are racists, but the concept of "systemic racism" is a myth.

What they are calling "systemic racism" is actually "self fulfilling prophesy".  Change my mind.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Being white is a disease!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I thought you caught the ban hammer?
Or was it just a time out?
View Quote

Neither. And that was a joke.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top