Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/26/2022 5:38:25 PM EDT
CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules A federal court in Texas is giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention until Friday to release the first batch of data on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination collected by the agency via its V-safe app.

A federal court in Texas is giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) until Friday to release the first batch of data on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination collected by the agency via its V-safe app.

The order by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas-Austin Division follows a series of lawsuits filed by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), an Austin-based nonprofit "focused on the scientific integrity of vaccines and [the] pharmaceutical industry."

According to ICAN, the court order requires the CDC to release the first batch of 19 months' worth of data collected from millions of participants who reported adverse events related to COVID-19 vaccination via the V-safe app between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 31, 2022.

In all, the CDC will be required to release more than 137 million health V-safe entries.

The CDC describes V-safe as a smartphone app that "provides personalized and confidential check-ins via text messages and web surveys," enabling users to "quickly and easily share with CDC how you, or your dependent, feel after getting a COVID-19 vaccine."

According to the CDC, "This information helps CDC monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in near real time," adding that the purpose of the V-safe app "is to rapidly characterize the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines when given outside a clinical trial setting."

Public will 'see for themselves the actual self-reported data'

The data collected via the V-safe app is "collected, managed, and housed on a secure server by Oracle," with only the CDC having "access to the individualized survey data."

Oracle's access is limited to "aggregate deidentified data for reporting."

This distinction led to the main thrust of ICAN's lawsuits against the CDC. ICAN argued that "based on the CDC's own documentation, the data submitted to V-safe is already available in deidentified form (with no personal health information) and could be immediately released to the public."

ICAN submitted three Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for the deidentified data collected via V-safe, "in the same form in which Oracle can currently access it."

However, ICAN said, the CDC "had apparently not read its own documentation regarding V-safe" and refused ICAN's requests, claiming "information in the app is not deidentified."

Even when ICAN clarified its FOIA request to specifically ask for "all data deidentified after [emphasis original] it was submitted to the V-safe app," the CDC "administratively closed this request stating it was duplicative of the original request."

ICAN responded by suing the CDC in federal court in December 2021, via its attorney, Aaron Siri, for the release of this data.

Siri also represented Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, the organization that sued the U.S. Food and Drug Association (FDA) for the release of data from the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials   a lawsuit that was successful.

Following a new FOIA request by ICAN in April 2022, for the release of "all data submitted to V-safe since January 1, 2020," and the CDC's subsequent refusal, ICAN filed a second lawsuit in May 2022.

ICAN said these successive refusals on the part of the CDC came "despite the CDC's ability to immediately release this deidentified data pursuant to its own protocol," based on the claim that "the information in the app is not deidentified."

ICAN commented on the significance of the ruling, stating in a press release:

"This is a huge win for ICAN and for the American public, who will finally start to be able to see for themselves the actual self-reported nationwide data about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines."

Brian Hooker, chief scientific officer for Children's Health Defense, called the ruling an "absolutely huge development."

Hooker told The Defender:

"This is an absolutely huge development and I'll be waiting with anticipation as the V-safe data are released.

"With CDC's reluctance to release this information, one can only imagine that it will not reflect well on the whole COVID-19 vaccination program, especially given irregularities seen with VAERS [the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] reporting and the shifting narrative of the CDC regarding COVID-19 guidance."

Hooker has faced similar obstacles to those encountered by ICAN when requesting data from the CDC. He said he "submitted a FOIA for the V-safe pregnancy data early in the process and was denied."

"I'm glad that Aaron [Siri] and ICAN stuck with it," Hooker said. "I can only think of the lives that could have been spared if the CDC would have been forthcoming with this information in the first place."

The data collected via the V-safe app is distinct from the data submitted to VAERS. ICAN described the distinction:

"The FDA and CDC have admitted their existing safety monitoring program, VAERS, was incapable of determining causation and therefore unreliable.

"The CDC has therefore deployed a new safety monitoring system for COVID-19 vaccines called V-safe, and now claims that these 'vaccines are being administered under the most intensive vaccine safety monitoring effort in U.S. history.'"

Historically, VAERS has been shown to report only 1% of actual vaccine adverse events.

Full update on page 2
  • V-Safe, a database managed and monitored by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is a voluntary "after vaccination health checker" deployed to collect data on those who got the COVID jab. For the past 15 months, the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) have fought a legal battle to get the CDC to release the V-Safe data
  • The V-Safe data confirms suspicions that the COVID jabs are dangerous in the extreme
  • Of the 10 million people enrolled in V-Safe, 7.7% (770,000 people) required medical care after getting the shot and 25% (2.5 million people) missed work or school or suffered a serious side effect that affected their day-to-day life
  • The V-Safe data also shows a massive immune reaction signal. Four million people   40%   reported joint pain. Two million, or 20%, reported "moderate" joint pain and 400,000, 4%, classified the pain as "severe"
  • The formula the CDC uses to trigger a safety signal is seriously flawed, as the more dangerous a vaccine is, the less likely it is that a safety signal will be triggered. Still, even using that flawed formula, "death" meets all three safety signal criteria and should have been flagged, yet the CDC has taken no action. Congress has a duty to investigate the CDC's failure to monitor safety

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure they're putting the files together as we speak
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ICAN argued that “based on the CDC’s own documentation, the data submitted to V-safe is already available in deidentified form (with no personal health information) and could be immediately released to the public.”

ICAN submitted three Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for the deidentified data collected via V-safe, “in the same form in which Oracle can currently access it.”

However, ICAN said, the CDC “had apparently not read its own documentation regarding V-safe” and refused ICAN’s requests, claiming “information in the app is not deidentified.”

Even when ICAN clarified its FOIA request to specifically ask for “all data deidentified after [emphasis original] it was submitted to the V-safe app,” the CDC “administratively closed this request stating it was duplicative of the original request.”
View Quote

Another instance of the CDC either lying, exhibiting incompetence, or some combination thereof. Something tells me if the data was good, it wouldn't have to be compelled by court order.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Odds they just release a bunch of blocked out pages?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no doubt that the de-identified V-Safe data will be interesting and informative.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#6]
ICAN see this as a win!
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:23:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
or what?
View Quote

More adverse publicity, and fewer people trusting the CDC, et al.  Not a lawyer so can't address legal consequences.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:45:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Wanna bet they lose the data?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Another instance of the CDC either lying, exhibiting incompetence, or some combination thereof. Something tells me if the data was good, it wouldn't have to be compelled by court order.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:00:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Did they try the 75 year route also?

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:52:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 6:59:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a feeling that this will end up with some leaking plumbing and they will have to stop preparing data for the night.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#15]
In for the report.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm sure they're putting the files together as we speak
View Quote

Like with a cloth or something?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Oops data was corrupted, sorry.

Oh no some low level 'intern' deleted it, sorry.

Its not what it looks like, you cant trust self reports.

We're too busy.

What data?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 8:20:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Heavily redacted for national security reasons.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wanna bet they lose the data?
View Quote

The dog ate my homework (or as Michael Bellesile the discredited historian, water leak damaged the data)
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#21]
“collected, managed, and housed on a secure server by Oracle,”

Well, at least we know the data won't be compromised in any way.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:05:08 PM EDT
[#22]
"How many divisions does the Texas Court have?"
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#23]
the fact that a court has to order the data released because the CDC is keeping it secret is enough for me to never get another vaccine or med they approved ever again

fuck these these people they are all corrupt
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#24]
2 days
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 4:21:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#26]
They won't.  We all know why.

Still can't believe how many people at thus uo hook, line, and sinker.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
the fact that a court has to order the data released because the CDC is keeping it secret is enough for me to never get another vaccine or med they approved ever again

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Question everything.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Question everything.

This whole Covid vaccine thing sent me down the rabbit hole of vaccine effectiveness. What I found was not at all what the narrative says. Just one instance is that the smallpox vaccine didn’t work and when cases exploded they just kept boosting everyone and then it would get worse so they would boost more. This went on for decades before a town in England just said no and developed isolation protocols that actually did work. The whole time the medical community said smallpox would run rampant in that town which is not what happened.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Nothing will happen
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This whole Covid vaccine thing sent me down the rabbit hole of vaccine effectiveness. What I found was not at all what the narrative says. Just one instance is that the smallpox vaccine didn’t work and when cases exploded they just kept boosting everyone and then it would get worse so they would boost more. This went on for decades before a town in England just said no and developed isolation protocols that actually did work. The whole time the medical community said smallpox would run rampant in that town which is not what happened.
View Quote

Where did you find that?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Good
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saw an article last year, one of many I should have saved, they compiled all the data of prior viral spreads like polio and smallpox. All of them were already declining by the time the vaccines came out.
The best course of action going forward is to crack down on anyone in the world doing gain of function research. Prescribe a dose of the gallows to anyone convicted of it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In for the report.
View Quote

I expect that it's going to be something like the VAERS data, for which you have to roll your own reports.  There will be a download link for one or more .CSV files, some documentation, and a shit ton of disclaimers explaining what you should not expect from the data.

Ultimately CDC will have to release something like 137 million records of self-reports, practically all done by non-medical people, mostly complaining of sore arms, achy joints, mild fevers, etc.  The list of adverse events that are regarded as being of special interest in V-Safe is a tiny fraction of the standard list used in VAERS and its equivalents in other countries like Canada and the UK.  Some of the V-Safe reports will have been entered into VAERS by CDC people who have followed up on reports of serious events.  But that won't stop people from counting them twice anyway.  (It's unclear whether the publicly available V-Safe data will even indicate whether or not a particular record has been uploaded to VAERS.)

I predict a giant nothingburger, but the well has already been poisoned so that any dearth of profound insights will simply be explained away as work of the ever-growing conspiracy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The question still remains unanswered...:

Why does it take a court order to force the release of the super safe and effective vaccine results?

If your product is legit, it would never require a court.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I expect that it's going to be something like the VAERS data, for which you have to roll your own reports.  There will be a download link for one or more .CSV files, some documentation, and a shit ton of disclaimers explaining what you should not expect from the data.

Ultimately CDC will have to release something like 137 million records of self-reports, practically all done by non-medical people, mostly complaining of sore arms, achy joints, mild fevers, etc.  The list of adverse events that are regarded as being of special interest in V-Safe is a tiny fraction of the standard list used in VAERS and its equivalents in other countries like Canada and the UK.  Some of the V-Safe reports will have been entered into VAERS by CDC people who have followed up on reports of serious events.  But that won't stop people from counting them twice anyway.  (It's unclear whether the publicly available V-Safe data will even indicate whether or not a particular record has been uploaded to VAERS.)

I predict a giant nothingburger, but the well has already been poisoned so that any dearth of profound insights will simply be explained away as work of the ever-growing conspiracy.

The question still remains unanswered...:

Why does it take a court order to force the release of the super safe and effective vaccine results?

If your product is legit, it would never require a court.  

I'll go a short distance out on a limb here and predict that the V-Safe data will provide no obvious conclusions as to the safety or effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines.  137 million of anything is a lot - The discussions of post-vaccination myocarditis rates on this forum show that many people can't even get their heads around one million.

As for why it has taken a court order to get CDC to do something it said it would do, go figure.  I suspect it's just another example of the kind of incompetence that government agencies are so good at demonstrating.  Someone promised something once upon a time that someone else is going to have to hustle in order to deliver.  Maybe nobody actually cared to ASK for the data before ICAN's request.

What would YOU do with 137 million self-reports that people uploaded on their smart phones?  If possible I plan to ingest it into a database on the server where my copy of the VAERS data resides.  My equipment has no problem handling the entire VAERS dataset, which is about 10 GB now, but I'm not confident that I have enough storage available to hold the V-Safe data or enough memory to be able to conveniently do anything with it.  I don't plan to spend a lot of time on it, but I am curious to see what's there.

I think making a knee-jerk assumption that the fact that the data isn't yet readily available for download suggests some kind of cover-up is quite a stretch.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'll go a short distance out on a limb here and predict that the V-Safe data will provide no obvious conclusions as to the safety or effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines.  137 million of anything is a lot - The discussions of post-vaccination myocarditis rates on this forum show that many people can't even get their heads around one million.

As for why it has taken a court order to get CDC to do something it said it would do, go figure.  I suspect it's just another example of the kind of incompetence that government agencies are so good at demonstrating.  Someone promised something once upon a time that someone else is going to have to hustle in order to deliver.  Maybe nobody actually cared to ASK for the data before ICAN's request.

What would YOU do with 137 million self-reports that people uploaded on their smart phones?  If possible I plan to ingest it into a database on the server where my copy of the VAERS data resides.  My equipment has no problem handling the entire VAERS dataset, which is about 10 GB now, but I'm not confident that I have enough storage available to hold the V-Safe data or enough memory to be able to conveniently do anything with it.  I don't plan to spend a lot of time on it, but I am curious to see what's there.

I think making a knee-jerk assumption that the fact that the data isn't yet readily available for download suggests some kind of cover-up is quite a stretch.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote

Ill pose the same question to you:

What would YOU do with 137 million self-reports that people uploaded on their smart phones?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:13:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What would YOU do with 137 million self-reports that people uploaded on their smart phones?
View Quote
I would have the common sense to make sure the app that uploaded it asks a few questions to categorize and quantify the results. It could be as simple as good or bad, you are better or worse etc....from there it does not take a rocket scientist to extrapolate usable data to see if the country was duped or helped by the jab and the way it was handled.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I would have the common sense to make sure the app that uploaded it asks a few questions to categorize and quantify the results. It could be as simple as good or bad, you are better or worse etc....from there it does not take a rocket scientist to extrapolate usable data to see if the country was duped or helped by the jab and the way it was handled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is documentation for the input side of the V-Safe app available.  It's not hard to find.  Have you looked at it?

Same question for you:  What would YOU do with the data, assuming there is 137 million records available?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There is documentation for the input side of the V-Safe app available.  It's not hard to find.  Have you looked at it?

Same question for you:  What would YOU do with the data, assuming there is 137 million records available?
View Quote
You have the link? Have you? It was not as easy to find as you imply. All I see is ways to download the app and propaganda about getting boosters.

You are not the only person here that deals in data btw. I and many others do as well. I have zero to do with medical but understand sql quite well and understand using parameters in query to narrow down results all of which would be useless if the app did not ask the questions that matter.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You have the link? Have you? It was not as easy to find as you imply. All I see is ways to download the app and propaganda about getting boosters.

You are not the only person here that deals in data btw. I and many others do as well. I have zero to do with medical but understand sql quite well and understand using parameters in query to narrow down results all of which would be useless if the app did not ask the questions that matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've tried to enroll twice now on my Android phone.  It has failed to send me the required six-digit authentication code.

I'm glad to see that you deal with data.  A couple of other members have claimed that they have or were going to load the VAERS data on to their own computers.  One person said he loaded all of the VAERS data into an Excel spreadsheet.  I just laughed.  Here's the main link.  It looks like the app just asks how you are feeling right now:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vsafe.html

This one might be interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxl-gGXkMw

My tentative conclusion is that it's half-baked, but I won't know until I see the actual data.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've tried to enroll twice now on my Android phone.  It has failed to send me the required six-digit authentication code.

I'm glad to see that you deal with data.  A couple of other members have claimed that they have or were going to load the VAERS data on to their own computers.  One person said he loaded all of the VAERS data into an Excel spreadsheet.  I just laughed.  Here's the main link.  It looks like the app just asks how you are feeling right now:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vsafe.html

This one might be interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxl-gGXkMw

My tentative conclusion is that it's half-baked, but I won't know until I see the actual data.
View Quote
Hopefully we will see soon. Any agency with half a brain that claims to exist to help people knows the questions that matter. If they asked them and Americans answered them and it does not magically get corrupt...we will see soon.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I don't have the knowledge or ability to do anything with that data, but I firmly believe that is the point.

Why is the data purposely so had to dissect?

Don't tell me the .gov doesn't have the computers/servers/ability and manpower to make all this data very user friendly. They sure had the means to advertise/administer/facilitate the vaccine and make getting one very user friendly. You could even use and app on your phone to schedule a shot, GPS tracking to see if you were exposed by someone near you, covid alerts on your phone, etc... for millions and millions of people. Now the tech is not good enough?

I don't buy it one bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have the knowledge or ability to do anything with that data, but I firmly believe that is the point.

Why is the data purposely so had to dissect?

Don't tell me the .gov doesn't have the computers/servers/ability and manpower to make all this data very user friendly. They sure had the means to advertise/administer/facilitate the vaccine and make getting one very user friendly. You could even use and app on your phone to schedule a shot, GPS tracking to see if you were exposed by someone near you, covid alerts on your phone, etc... for millions and millions of people. Now the tech is not good enough?

I don't buy it one bit.

How would you define a "very user friendly" way to view 137 million records of anything?

ETA I finally got myself registered on V-Safe.  I had to change to another Web browser because the POS kept sending me the same 6-digit code (with about a 5-minute delay each time) then telling me it was expired.

This is amateur-level stuff.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#46]
the most intensive vaccine safety monitoring effort in U.S. history

What, you want to see what we collected?  Don't be ridiculous.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I would like a user friendly app on my phone that I can search symptoms the clot shot caused.

Then, much like the Apple iPhone covid exposure alerts, I want a vaccine exposure alert that tells me when I am near someone who go the shot, that way I know if I am around fucking retards.
View Quote

Wishful thinking.  Even the VAERS system, which is far more mature than V-Safe, doesn't tell you what events (not necessarily symptoms) were caused by a vaccine of any kind.  V-Safe data is certainly not going to tell you that either.

The VAERS data lists about a half dozen cases of Priapism (uncontrolled erections that required medical attention) that happened after COVID-19 vaccines, and numerous pregnancies.  Those reports don't mean that the vaccines caused any of those events.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
As for why it has taken a court order to get CDC to do something it said it would do, go figure.  I suspect it's just another example of the kind of incompetence that government agencies are so good at demonstrating.  
View Quote

No.  It's not done from incompetence.  Having worked in state government for years I know once they decide they don't want to do something they will bank on their ability to wear out the requestor with lawfare before they change course.  I also know that such choices just about exclusively come about as the result of the thing being fought over making someone important look bad.  

So no, I don't buy the 'just because' explanation one bit.  They changed their minds because they don't want it looked at or they wanted as much time as possible to pass before it was.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No.  It's not done from incompetence.  Having worked in state government for years I know once they decide they don't want to do something they will bank on their ability to wear out the requestor with lawfare before they change course.  I also know that such choices just about exclusively come about as the result of the thing being fought over making someone important look bad.  

So no, I don't buy the 'just because' explanation one bit.  They changed their minds because they don't want it looked at or they wanted as much time as possible to pass before it was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As for why it has taken a court order to get CDC to do something it said it would do, go figure.  I suspect it's just another example of the kind of incompetence that government agencies are so good at demonstrating.  

Or maybe they were just lazy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top