Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Shield 1.0

$60 Copay at the ENT doctor.  I know what the MRI report says (unremarkable), if you had nothing to add, why call me in?

Champion Dual Fuel generator.  Propane function worked great, a few times.  Champion Support was excellent and we spent 90 minutes testing it, swapping out regulator/hose twice.  Bottom line, it has to go to a service center.  3 months old, and who pays for the trailer rental, etc.   Should have juts bought a natural gas generator.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Jabra Elite 85t, phone calls are the absolute worst, it picks up every little sound in the room except for my voice. So disappointed, I started the return process today.
I have had the Elite 65t for a few years and thought ANC would be a nice upgrade.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#3]
It was 1978.

Star Wars craziness had been sweeping the country for about a year and a half.
Some of the greatest visual story ever told since the first pictographs on cave walls 40,000 years ago came out that November.

The Star Wars Holiday Special.
And it introduced a cartoon of Star Wars of a quality never to be equaled in animation before or since.
And a character named Boba Fett.

In 1979, I scrimped and saved and sent in my 4 labels from Star Wars figures.  Those 1.99 figures were the equivalent of like 9 bucks each in today’s dollars.
Two bucks was like a weeks allowance back then.
It could buy five comic books with enough change left over for a candy bar, ice cream from the freezer, or bottle of soda.
Or twenty pretzel sticks or hot balls.

It had a cool picture of this extra special super storm trooper like guy with a firing backpack rocket.

Weeks went buy, then a few months, and a little white box came in the mail!
My hands shook with excitement as I opened it.
Finally!
And this figure came with a non firing rocket and a note apologizing that they had cancelled the firing rocket.

Life lost all meaning and joy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ford had no involvement with that car.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
'99 Jaguar XJ8.
Worst car ever made.
Ford truly killed Jaguar with that POS.
Ford had no involvement with that car.

That’s hilarious!
Ford owned Jaguar at the time. Duh.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I just spent but haven't received a $250  Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer, 10 Cup, Premium White, Made in Japan.
Hoping it makes the best fuckin rice I've ever eaten for that money, or I'm stupid as fuck for buying it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Purchasing my CZ Scorpion Pistol, then SBRing it. Disappointed in its harsh recoil compared to the MP5. My OEM translucent mags had issues with the feed lips cracking. Lots of reports of kabooms. Overall blah purchase. Yes the newer windowed mags are much better.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just spent but haven't received a $250  Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer, 10 Cup, Premium White, Made in Japan.
Hoping it makes the best fuckin rice I've ever eaten for that money, or I'm stupid as fuck for buying it.
View Quote

Zojirushi makes quality products from my limited interactions with their products.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Glock. Overpriced garbage gun.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hey now....

Mine works just fine.  

https://i.postimg.cc/xT45gLYT/pfisher-no-face.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Popeil's Pocket Fisherman

Hey now....

Mine works just fine.  

https://i.postimg.cc/xT45gLYT/pfisher-no-face.jpg
Nice Bass
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#10]

I got one of those,... it was a $%#@!! poster

I felt like a complete idiot after begging my Mom for weeks to get it for me: "it would be the best gift ever", "it could be my Christmas present", "I wouldn't ask for anything ever again", etc., etc.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Holy crap, I had one of those when I was a kid!   I loved ordering from Johnson & Smith Co from the back of comic books.  
Well, not entirely, the 3 to 4 week wait sucked. The Internet has spoiled us.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Jabra Bluetooth headphones are garbage. Volume is low, shuts off on its own, and overpriced. I just get Anker for low end stuff and Sony/Bose for travel.

Ruger 22/45 Mk3.
It’s not that reliable, the grips can’t be replaced, and takedown is a pain.  Wish I bought the Mark 4 lite.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
‘99 Jaguar XJ8.
Worst car ever made.
View Quote

Bummer, I really like those... so classy looking
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Ruger 10/22

Jamomatic
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:23:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Schmidt and Bender…it isn’t all that whoopty considering the price…
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:23:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I don’t buy things without doing a ton of research, so the most disappointing purchase I’ve ever made was a box of cereal that I didn’t like very much.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#17]
my evga 3070. pos thats somewhat broke.

spark plug wire puller from auto parts store. bent on the first use and rubber grip came off.  waste of $15

gladiator movie gladius.  looked nice, but its not sharpened at all.  and finish will get destroyed by sharpening it.   my roommate at the time sold it for drugs anyway. the fucker. along with my ps2

lg-bluray player. such a huge pos it needed to become a target.  half the time you have to unplug and plug it back in to get it to work.  

under armor and darn tough socks.   they are made for people with midget feet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ruger 10/22

Jamomatic
View Quote

mine had 3 hiccups the first time I took it out.  worked perfect the last two times I took it after that.  

sometimes its the ammo, sometimes the mags, and sometimes the gun is just a fussy bitch.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#20]
First wife.

Didn't read through to see if someone else had the same problem.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#21]
GoPro Hero 9 Black.

I've had it for one calendar year now (plus a couple weeks) and I'm currently pricing out a brand-new Macbook to be able to edit the footage I'm shooting in 4k, because my 10-year old Pro is not cutting it anymore for anything but general use/web browsing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Early Walther USA TPH .22 LR
Jammed every third round. Tried several mags and ten different kinds of ammo. I had worried that I was just holding it wrong or something. Tried to see if I could make it jam every round by intentionally limp wristing or choking up on it... Found out that the slide rails were razor sharp and I would have known if it happened.

Cleaned the blood off the gun and returned it. Bought a german one that ran like a clock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Bergara wilderness ridge in 300win mag. My wife bought it for me for Christmas to replace the deer rifles I lost in the fire. I'm stuck with it but it's got a new barrel ordered but don't tell her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Pleasure Journal.

All it has given me is carpal tunnel.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:47:04 PM EDT
[#25]
The Faxon 16" pencil barrel with built in flash suppressor (so a 14.5" with flash suppressor perm attached) that is small enough diameter to slide gas block over it.
It is a FLAME THROWER, which I don't care for and didn't expect.
Otherwise, no complaints about it.
I'll try some different ammo eventually but for now I just run a CMMG .22lr conversion kit in it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Most hookers… most blow!
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
‘99 Jaguar XJ8.
Worst car ever made.

I had an XJ6 before that one. It was the same body style, but it was by far the finest and most reliable car I’ve ever own. That straight 6 had amazing torque and was a blast to drive. It was t-boned by a guy that ran a red light. :(
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top