Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/17/2021 9:39:11 AM EDT
Evidently, they're calling cops to come up to the FL state capitol for support on inauguration day.  He's just laughing because there have been zero threats locally, this was a federal warning statement and FL is expecting armed, insurrection riots protests.  I told him to update me as I think most "rioters" will be bussed in looking very much like Antifa and BLM...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Lol, yeah the morning news has been giving updates on the preparations every morning.  The Police Chief has made a point to say that they haven't received any viable threats.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here in NJ. We're being told "there are reports of an armed protest" at the state capital so they're calling for more security
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same here in NJ. We're being told "there are reports of an armed protest" at the state capital so they're calling for more security
View Quote

Lol. Right. Armed boog at Trenton. They’re coordinating with the Boojihadeen in Honolulu.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude wtf. Are they going to stage a massive false flag battle and then start rounding MF’s up or what? How many people do they need to swear in a dude with dementia.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I can’t find a single mention of them anywhere except from that statement from the feds and the fake as hell, false flag  poster.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#6]
This whole thing sounds like something out of a 30s movie.

The desk sergeant behind a huge lollipop microphone.

"Calling all cars! Calling all cars! Be on the lookout for the boogey man."
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#7]
This sure smells like a set up . I hope no one gets swept up in this obviously communist trap.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't find a single mention of them anywhere except from that statement from the feds and the fake as hell, false flag  poster.
View Quote
Ditto 100%
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Florida is not a open carry state... If it is ANTIFA and BLM that shows up disguised as Trump supporters openly carrying firearms. They're going to get their shit pushed in.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#10]
We’ve been on meeting after meeting about network protection, as they’re afraid we will have another Nashville during inauguration.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You guys remember that episode of GI Joe back in the 1980s, when “The Viper” kept calling the Joe base. “I am the Viper. I am coming at noon on Friday.”

So the Joes all assume that some Cobra attack is coming, and put out big sandbag bunkers and crew-served weapons and shit, get all geared up for some huge attack.

Then an old guy with a bucket and squeegie shows up. “I am the viper. I’m here to vipe the vindows.”
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Nothing like leaving the entire rest of the state vulnerable. Even more so when its already playing out that the 6th was not what it seemed.

Who's calling for this? Governors or the state houses?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You guys remember that episode of GI Joe back in the 1980s, when “The Viper” kept calling the Joe base. “I am the Viper. I am coming at noon on Friday.”

So the Joes all assume that some Cobra attack is coming, and put out big sandbag bunkers and crew-served weapons and shit, get all geared up for some huge attack.

Then an old guy with a bucket and squeegie shows up. “I am the viper. I’m here to vipe the vindows.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pepperidge Farms remembers

G.I. Joe: Season 1 - The Viper is Coming: Clip 3

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#14]
This is all for show, they must illuminate how dangerous Conservatives are while also letting Conservatives know there will be a heavy price for practicing ones first Amendment rights.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Wifes hospital (in KS) sent out an email saying they've taken steps to prepare for any mass casualty event in relation to this.     So fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#16]
What if they predicted an insurrection and no one showed up?

except the cops/military!

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#17]
All theater for the news cycle and the continuation of the demonization of conservatives the rationale for their new institutionalized injustice system. imo
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All theater for the news cycle and the continuation of the demonization of conservatives the rationale for their new institutionalized injustice system. imo
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I can’t find a single mention of them anywhere except from that statement from the feds and the fake as hell, false flag  poster.
View Quote

Don't forget the masses will believe anything the media says. They can absolutely say gun owners are terrorists and we need to round them up. This and DC keg party er as they say riot is completely about optics.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This sure smells like a set up . I hope no one gets swept up in this obviously communist trap.
View Quote

It is a set up. I’m sure the KGB has their patsies all briefed and informed as to what to do by now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#21]
So, since all the cops are in one location, it be a free for all everywhere else. Sounds like this could be the intended plan.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just spent wayyy to much time looking for the video clip but this had me cracking up thinking about the “calling all cars” scene from Johnny Dangerously....

Desk Sergeant : Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Be on the look out for... now listen to this: Dangerously and accomplices dressed as nuns driving a sedan covered with... oh you'll love this... duckies and bunnies.
Desk Sergeant : Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Come to Dooley's bar and grill. I'm buyin'.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So, since all the cops are in one location, it be a free for all everywhere else. Sounds like this could be the intended plan.
View Quote

Ha! This one was easy-
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:24:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I’ll be at work having a Dr Pepper.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Team Dental Plan is gathering?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#27]
These "reports" of armed conservatives taking over state capitols on Inauguration Day are all fabricated by the left and MSM.

This shit comes for the same left and MSM that never once spoke out against the fires, looting, death and destruction felt out by BLM and antifa this summer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's laughable up here. There's several state troopers and even RI National guard MP's patrolling the State house grounds in humvees.

Fucking clown show.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Every time I think the leftists can't get any sillier or more insane, they always prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Jokes on the possible malcontents. The State Capitol is empty this week. No Committee Meetings.
View Quote

Virginia’s entire legislature is meeting remotely. But they still fenced/closed/boarded up everything, put more guard units on alerts, closed streets, etc. because the FBI said boogermen might come.

It’s laughable. They’re like fucking Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter, nailing edicts to the wall and bringing in ministry goons because nobody respects them anymore. They’re scared shitless and don’t know what else to do. Not being a totalitarian commie apparently was never discussed as an option.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Armed protest in trenton.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#33]
lol
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3og0ILbpnCBAz6eQcU/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47mbgckb5e4koy6bqzxidlzauiesxgdoa9sga1um66&rid=200w.webp
View Quote

Then they will pat themselves on the back for preventing a “major event”, claim that it is needed to keep the peace, and start using phrases like “the new normal”.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This has John Brennan's stink all over it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You guys remember that episode of GI Joe back in the 1980s, when "The Viper" kept calling the Joe base. "I am the Viper. I am coming at noon on Friday."

Then an old guy with a bucket and squeegie shows up. "I am the viper. I'm here to vipe the vindows."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys remember that episode of GI Joe back in the 1980s, when "The Viper" kept calling the Joe base. "I am the Viper. I am coming at noon on Friday."

Then an old guy with a bucket and squeegie shows up. "I am the viper. I'm here to vipe the vindows."

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nothing like leaving the entire rest of the state vulnerable. Even more so when its already playing out that the 6th was not what it seemed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

My assumption is the governor (or state AG), and likely only because of the honest, and trustworthy FBI is telling them they have anonymous sources on social media telling them there is a threat...

Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3og0ILbpnCBAz6eQcU/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47mbgckb5e4koy6bqzxidlzauiesxgdoa9sga1um66&rid=200w.webp

While humorous, I can see where the left would say, "see, a police state is safer!"...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Trump is gone so the commie left and the news media needs a new boogeyman
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Every time I think the leftists can't get any sillier or more insane, they always prove me wrong.
View Quote

I think the loony leftists have finally gone Full Retard!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

While humorous, I can see where the left would say, "see, a police state is safer!"...

ROCK6
View Quote

It’s a PR no-lose move for them.

If nothing happens, they can say “look at how well-prepared we were, and nothing bad happened because of our hard work. I’d like to thank all of our federal, state, and local partners, and [insert list of democrat “public safety” and “homeland security” officials].

If something does happen, they can say “look, see, we told you the bad Trumper white nationalist boogermen were coming.”
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#42]
State capitols will be guarded Inauguration Day.  As well, there are rumors of blackouts leasing up till the day.  One person I know had 2 short blackouts in the neighborhood already. Maybe a coincidence.  Maybe not.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#43]
So while they are protecting their front (the Capitol(s)), those that are communicating somewhere and somehow with each other of a boog event will see the gov will leave their flanks exposed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why did l see and hear Alan Hale, Jr. there?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I just spent wayyy to much time looking for the video clip but this had me cracking up thinking about the “calling all cars” scene from Johnny Dangerously....

Desk Sergeant : Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Be on the look out for... now listen to this: Dangerously and accomplices dressed as nuns driving a sedan covered with... oh you'll love this... duckies and bunnies.
Desk Sergeant : Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Come to Dooley's bar and grill. I'm buyin'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Local news twats are going nuts about this today too.  Supposedly there's all kinds of barriers and guards around the capitol building in Harrisburg.  They're restricting traffic and really making a big show of it for......some reason.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#48]
If there was going to be an armed insurrection, why would they do it on the day they are ready for it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Hope there isn’t a mass casualty situation being set up. That’s a lot of cops and military there now. Biden would ask for international “peace keepers” to come in and help. Tin foil off.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Bingo!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!  

Great minds think alike
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top