Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2020 12:41:19 PM EDT
I'm due for a new brief case and looking for suggestions for a good one, not great think 500 bucks or so budget, to carry my 15" MBP, iPad Pro a single charger and some odds and ends.  I prefer a soft bag with shoulder strap for running around.  I appreciate any thoughts on this.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Pelican.
Haliburton.

Soft bag:  Any Dell computer bag.    I keep my LabRadar in one.

I bought a fancy leather bag on ebay a long time ago.  I used it 6 months and sold it.  I carried a tactical looking ballistic nylon case for a long time.

I didn't know they were still in style.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 1:38:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Filson

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:35:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Custom Hide. I have one of these military reproductions. I really like it. Heavy though.

https://www.customhide.com/1945-us-army-leather-briefcase-three-compartment-p/9101.htm
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Custom Hide. I have one of these military reproductions. I really like it. Heavy though.

https://www.customhide.com/1945-us-army-leather-briefcase-three-compartment-p/9101.htm
View Quote

Came here to post this.  I use a Filson, but want this for work.  If I ever travel for work again
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought the Filson and it's quite good and very reasonably priced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top