Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Who?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow. Arresting a gay democrat for defying the Party? Shit is picking up steam
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Only arresting dangerous political dissidents comrade - move along.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
To the Gulags with him!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#5]

?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Remove that bit from your link.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote

A gay, former Democrat who used to loathe Trump. Got red pilled, and then formed the Walk Away movement that had hundreds of thousands and even more Democrats to leave the party. It was a massive movement and it made him a target.

Notice a family member turned him in as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#7]
“Perhaps I missed the part where it was agreed this would be a revolution of ice cream cones & hair-braiding parties to take our government back from lying, cheating globally interested swamp parasites. My bad.”
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote

He started the "Walk Away" movement of people leaving the left because they finally saw through the bullshit. He had a group on FB that had over half a million members, with lots of videos and stories from members about what drove them to leave the left... and FB nuked the group and banned him and all of the people working with it.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Remove that bit from your link.
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Straka, 44, was taken into custody on Monday by agents from the FBI Omaha Field Office and faces charges of impeding a law enforcement officer during civil disorder, knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions and engaging in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Move along
Nothing to see

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Communist never let people leave without permission
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#13]
"According to the complaint, the FBI received many tips about Brandon Straka’s involvement in the protest at the Capitol, including one from his own relative."

Yet another one. I'd imagine the number of children that have dropped the dime of their parents more than we know about.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He started the "Walk Away" movement of people leaving the left because they finally saw through the bullshit. He had a group on FB that had over half a million members, with lots of videos and stories from members about what drove them to leave the left... and FB nuked the group and banned him and all of the people working with it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who?

I hope someone started a MeWe page, and that the videos and stories were retained.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A gay, former Democrat who used to loathe Trump. Got red pilled, and then formed the Walk Away movement that had hundreds of thousands and even more Democrats to leave the party. It was a massive movement and it made him a target.

Notice a family member turned him in as well.
View Quote

And twitter tried to suppress Walk Away.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I remember all the stupid posts on facebook from people saying they don't unfriend folks that disagree with them. This is why you don't associate with those that hate you and your way of life.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#18]
What a shock
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#19]
This - the feds' accusations - would hold more water if we hadn't just literally spent 5 years watching Dems let their street goons walk on far more serious charges.

Screw these assholes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This - the feds' accusations - would hold more water if we hadn't just literally spent 5 years watching Dems let their street goons walk on far more serious charges.

Screw these assholes.
View Quote

This. The double-standard is glaringly obvious, but they've got the media on their side. There are huge numbers of 'normies' out there that get their information from the likes of CNN.

From what I scanned in an article, Straka wasn't visually present in video, but a 'relative' of his 'identified his voice saying "go,go" in a video' taken at the events on 1/6.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This. The double-standard is glaringly obvious, but they've got the media on their side. There are huge numbers of 'normies' out there that get their information from the likes of CNN.

From what I scanned in an article, Straka wasn't visually present in video, but a 'relative' of his 'identified his voice saying "go,go" in a video' taken at the events on 1/6.
View Quote

Yeah. We have a defacto police state now. Once you get family turning on family, a country is lost.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#22]
These idiot leftist just can’t help but overreaching. I say good, do it.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Only arresting dangerous political dissidents comrade - move along.
View Quote

Examples will be made.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Wait, so he didn't enter the building nor attack anyone?

What exactly are the getting him on?

It is obvious he is being made an example of, but what are the specifics?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#25]
So he entered the capital? Like walked in with the big, calm, crowd, took a selfie, and left?

Or is he on video busting in windows and hitting cops with fire extinguishers?

I'm fucking sick of the leftist scum paining every single critic as one of the unruly nutz busting up the capital. There is a huge fucking difference especially with all the video of the cops letting in many protesters.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Hopefully he starts a Go Fudge Me page.  I can only imagine the contributions that will slide in
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So he entered the capital? Like walked in with the big, calm, crowd, took a selfie, and left?

Or is he on video busting in windows and hitting cops with fire extinguishers?

I'm fucking sick of the leftist scum paining every single critic as one of the unruly nutz busting up the capital. There is a huge fucking difference especially with all the video of the cops letting in many protesters.
View Quote

No video that I have seen, but supposedly he is heard saying "Go in, go in" etc. Then apparently "Take it from him" regarding a police officers shield. That about it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#29]
He's 44? He looks like he's in his late 20's early 30s
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#30]
So, the people that are being arrested for the Jan 6th protest ....

I’m confused.  Are they being arrested for being inside the capitol building or for just participating in the event itself, exercising their first amendment rights?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:55:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’m confused.  Are they being arrested for being inside the capitol building or for just participating in the event itself, exercising their first amendment rights?

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Their government, their rules.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

It seems like they started with the people who actually went in the building.
And now they seem to be sifting though the ones who were on the grounds. Grounds were fenced off so anybody who crossed that fenceline (even after it was torn down) is technically in violation of the law.

Beyond that, many corporate employers, government agencies and the like are firing or trying to fire anybody who was there, regardless of if they were just at the speech/rally.
NYC has already said anybody who was there at all is fired. Currently investigating 60 cops, firefighters, EMS and other city employees.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

You could too, if you'd moisturize.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Felony loitering, and conspiracy to commit free thought...apparently.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:23:02 AM EDT
[#37]
"Within proximity to"  what a crock!

Mike
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"According to the complaint, the FBI received many tips about Brandon Straka’s involvement in the protest at the Capitol, including one from his own relative."

Yet another one. I'd imagine the number of children that have dropped the dime of their parents more than we know about.
View Quote

Getting closer to East Germany every day.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:12:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Intent to conspire"

"find me the person and I'll find you the crime"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:24:42 AM EDT
[#40]
I see the KGB errr FBI have been busy rounding up more political criminals.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:43:16 AM EDT
[#41]
They'll be making Jan 6th arrests for the next four years.

After they get people who went to D.C., they'll go after those who aided/associated with people going to D.C.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote

Read
The
Fucking
Article

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:59:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Damn. I don’t know a whole lot about him, but he seems like a good dude. The walk away movement was definitely awesome.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:02:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wow. Arresting a gay democrat for defying the Party? Shit is picking up steam
View Quote
Shit has always been steamy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Picture of relative.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#47]
so what charges? that he was there but didn't enter or break anything?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"Within proximity to"  what a crock!

Mike
View Quote

Doesn’t matter, the process is the punishment.

Spen 10s of thousands to prove that you're innocent (backwards) and then realize that they didn't try hard. This time.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#50]
It’s a shame everybody is just letting all that happening
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top