Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2021 6:06:22 AM EDT
Well I am trying to sandardize on optics and it looks like I got scammed by an Air Force Officer.  I am an Army Officer former Air Force Officer (ALO) and I did not check the posts that they were new, been on M4c (yeah other site) for a day.  It was my fault for not confirming.  I did PayPal F&F and I guess my luck ran out.  It’s been 5 days and they were saying they would ship Weds, then it was Friday, then Saturday but it seems like they went silent.  

Am I jumping to quickly?  My deployment is a little crazy lately.

The pictures I got had a flight suit and a Officer flight cap.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Give it time or contact him. I did an EE deal once and didn’t receive it for almost two weeks. The seller became really ill and was unable to send it. Bottom line he refunded my money and sent me the sling anyways.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:02:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Military service does not confer honorability. Perhaps he got the vax and became catastrophically ill. Has happened quite a few times.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:17:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aftac] [#3]
http://986forum.com/forums/642537-post4.html

Looks like he does it on Porshes too.  

Same number.  I wonder if rouz might be a callsign

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Related Names

<100 Rouzbeh<100 Rooz<100 Roz4.1m William488k Rose176k Rosa81k Ross81k Rosie51k Reese31k Royce22k Reece13k Rocio10k Rhys6k Russ4k Risa3k Rossie

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have this guys name and contact info?  If it gets to the point you were really fleeced I would suggest calling the nearest Air Force bases legal office and make a claim against this individual.  The worst they could say is he isn’t a military member.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
You're jumping too soon.   Even if it shipped Wed,  it probably wouldn't get there on Saturday.   Slow your roll.

And who cares about the officer aspect?  How is that relevant?  Or the M4C aspect, come to think of it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 2:56:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#7]
The chances of this dude actually being actively serving military are slim to none.  Especially given the fact that he appears to be scamming numerous forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top