Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2021 4:32:37 PM EDT
Never got around to watching this.  Ion started showing this on my antenna.  Haven't seen enough to form an option.  Just another cop show?  I do like most anything Tom Selleck is in and the daughter/lawyer lady is pretty nice looking.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not bad for a TV show.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it.  Have watched all 11 seasons.  Selleck must have veto power or something regarding content.  They touch on some ACAB/SJW shit, but nothing offensively over the top.  

I also like that they have family dinner every Sunday, and they show the family saying grace.

And the women are pretty high-class.

Erin (Bridget Moynihan) always looks good.
Eddie is seriously cute.  Shows up in season 4(ish).
And for some reason, I really like Baker.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it.  Have watched all 11 seasons.  Selleck must have veto power or something regarding content.  They touch on some ACAB/SJW shit, but nothing offensively over the top.  

I also like that they have family dinner every Sunday, and they show the family saying grace.

And the women are pretty high-class.

Erin (Bridget Moynihan) always looks good.
Eddie is seriously cute.  Shows up in season 4(ish).
And for some reason, I really like Baker.
View Quote

What you mentioned about those family dinners...yessir, I did like that.   Also, glad to hear that about Selleck's role in the production.  Good deal,  thanks!
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This.

Baker is a smoke show in real life.  Even with the babyweight (which she is losing nicely), complete hottie.
View Quote

Damn.........looked her up...........damn...........
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a Very Good Show

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top