Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:30:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Things you speak of sound similar to demon encounters by Exorcists.

There is a dimensional veil that God has placed over our eyes & senses. Many have attempted to breach it at their own peril.

Side note.  My grandfather worked for Sandia Labs and we usually never knew about any of his projects. Classified mitary tech. My father as well worked on classified military projects.

My grandfather, refused to be near an ouiji board. I always assumed it was because of his Catholic Faith. But, now I wonder. He wouldn't speak about much, including his time in WWII.

You have made this thread very interesting.  Thank you.
View Quote

We need more dimensional veil piercing SMEs to lead this discussion.  Fascinating stuff.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

First off, I'm going with you so not doing anything outside of what you're willing to take on.  Secondly, .44 magnum 7.5" S&W Stealth Hunter Perf Comp wheel gun is the biggest I have.  Not shooting at one with that.  The REAP can come for acquisition to compliment yours.  NODS if helpful.  If no suppressed long gun, I'm only in discovery and defense mode.  

Like I said, 100% on your terms.  And I'm on board for the trip.
View Quote

My woods gun is a Ruger Alaskan with Buffalo Bore 360gr dangerous game loads.  Sorry I thought you had a Patrol.  The REAP is your best tool,  I no longer run NODS just go with red LED headlamp for navigation.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:53:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

My woods gun is a Ruger Alaskan with Buffalo Bore 360gr dangerous game loads.  Sorry I thought you had a Patrol.  The REAP is your best tool,  I no longer run NODS just go with red LED headlamp for navigation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First off, I'm going with you so not doing anything outside of what you're willing to take on.  Secondly, .44 magnum 7.5" S&W Stealth Hunter Perf Comp wheel gun is the biggest I have.  Not shooting at one with that.  The REAP can come for acquisition to compliment yours.  NODS if helpful.  If no suppressed long gun, I'm only in discovery and defense mode.  

Like I said, 100% on your terms.  And I'm on board for the trip.

Why no long gun?  Concealed is optimal?  IM me.  I do not have a 454.  A friend would lend me his S&W .460

If they see in IR the red headlamp is a giveaway as much as a long gun.  And with the latter I can defend myself.

Send me a load out list knowing I'd be driving to you, never met, to your woods, for this effort.  And I'm willing to do so...
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:09:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This account here, knowing your football background and seemingly sound mind, has me, and many here, skeptical that they could not exist.
View Quote

Thanks. That's where I'm at. I don't want to believe, it's too fantastical, but I can't deny what I saw.

I'll never ever forget that.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:29:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why no long gun?  Concealed is optimal?  IM me.  I do not have a 454.  A friend would lend me his S&W .460

If they see in IR the red headlamp is a giveaway as much as a long gun.  And with the latter I can defend myself.

Send me a load out list knowing I'd be driving to you, never met, to your woods, for this effort.  And I'm willing to do so...
View Quote

Ignore my last message.  I reached message limit and it got messed up with HTML encoding.  I will have to retype it out tomorrow.  The pistol is worst case option, I wouldn’t worry about it.  Red/Green light to enter and leave the area, no light for encounter, white light is defensive.  Holstered pistols/revolvers no problem.  Pointed guns and slung rifles are triggering.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How do others know it is the truth?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I have discovered, very few people really want the truth.  

Nailed it, and they also attack the people speaking the truth.

How do others know it is the truth?

Because the people telling the stories tell you it’s the truth, and they’d never lie or anything like that.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
no evidence
View Quote

Ultimately, this.

There are folks that thrive on telling stories, and saying they “know stuff”, but when pressed for evidence, you’ll never get anything but a big fat zero.  You’ll get reams of fantastic tales, pseudoscientific gibberish (that never holds up under even a little scrutiny), “expert accounts” from completely unverifiable “sources” (which may or may not exist), and assertions that what they’re saying is true… but no facts and no evidence.  Many years of threads on the subject produce the same results every time.

Look at the “experts” in this thread, and so some research.  None of them has ever produced a single piece of evidence, and never will.  Hell, at least one has been caught in obvious lies.

You’d have to be a sucker to believe them.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't believe in the supernatural.

Or more accurately,  I have yet to be convinced of anything supernatural.  If something supernatural manifests itself I will reevaluate my position.

Can anyone provide evidence of anything supernatural?  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.
View Quote

I can't provide any evidence.

However, the people with all the money and all the power sure put a lot of stock in it.

Where do you stand among the elites and celebrities?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:29:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I disagree with that assessment.  Do you pay a hunting guide or expect him to work for free?  You need to be selective, but not paying or tipping a guide hosting an expedition is not right.  That is a lot of work to get setup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that's sometimes what it takes . You just have to be careful if new to this and hook up with a group who's sole purpose
is having paid expedition's  .

I disagree with that assessment.  Do you pay a hunting guide or expect him to work for free?  You need to be selective, but not paying or tipping a guide hosting an expedition is not right.  That is a lot of work to get setup.

If they're out for profit why not sell actual evidence and get rich?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Waiting on what? What would be their reasoning or purpose for watching humans from another dimension?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, in your view about Bigfoot being a a creature who can cross from one dimension to another then how is this possible? Does this creature have the technical ability on its own according to this kind of travel or adaptation? What would be the purpose of such an event? Are there other creatures who could possibly have this ability also? Your theory sounds kind of whomply to me. No offense though.

None taken

Again I merely answered OPs question

This is starting to slide into more of a discussion of me trying to convince people, that’s not my intent, there’s no gain at the end for me in that

If you asked me a thousand years ago how a rainbow forms or how bacteria makes us sick I’d have to say I have no idea, yet those things exist and are real.

The truth is I don’t know the mechanism but I do know it’s real because I’ve experienced it, and as stated before there’s no point in me relaying it again just to be mocked.

Others here know the truth and they’re mostly quiet because they’re smarter than I

I can tell you I’m not an idiot, I have three science degrees one being a masters in evolutionary ecology and molecular genetics so I know a bit about populations and genetic bottlenecks

I’ve worked at DARPA and with NASA on some rather interesting detection systems

I’ve seen some things that simply are stunning

Bigfoot is the tip of the iceberg, think biblical type crossovers

If people truly knew their nightmares would be completely different and justified. I scoffed at first too, it’s a journey

They are playing God w a few avenues and “things” are just on the other side waiting. They’re aware of you and they’re waiting.

I’ll leave it at that

Waiting on what? What would be their reasoning or purpose for watching humans from another dimension?

Do you really want to know?

The King James bible says in those times:

Luke  21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ultimately, this.

There are folks that thrive on telling stories, and saying they “know stuff”, but when pressed for evidence, you’ll never get anything but a big fat zero.  You’ll get reams of fantastic tales, pseudoscientific gibberish (that never holds up under even a little scrutiny), “expert accounts” from completely unverifiable “sources” (which may or may not exist), and assertions that what they’re saying is true… but no facts and no evidence.  Many years of threads on the subject produce the same results every time.

Look at the “experts” in this thread, and so some research.  None of them has ever produced a single piece of evidence, and never will.  Hell, at least one has been caught in obvious lies.

View Quote

I agree 100% with this.  The same applies to "UFOs".  For some reason people, many on this site, who don't think of themselves as gullible will believe a stranger's story about being abducted by aliens at face value.  Not a shred of proof, they don't know the guy, but they believe his story 100% right off the bat.  Case in point, Travis Walton.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks. That's where I'm at. I don't want to believe, it's too fantastical, but I can't deny what I saw.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This account here, knowing your football background and seemingly sound mind, has me, and many here, skeptical that they could not exist.

@crashburnrepeat

My experience/sighting has me in a near identical place as you.

I don't care what anyone says, what I saw and heard will never be forgotten or explained away as a mistake or figment of the imagination.

It was a life changing event.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nope. There would be plenty of carcasses if they existed.
View Quote

You know that scene at the end of Predator 2.0?

They take their dead back with them to the other side
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:47:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
@crashburnrepeat

I don't care what anyone says, what I saw and heard will never be forgotten or explained away as a mistake or figment of the imagination.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@crashburnrepeat

Can you post your sighting story?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ultimately, this.

View Quote

You mean like the time I documented an entire expedition and included photos of the track line and foot castings.  Of course I was called a hoaxer.  You like profiles so much, be honest and profile yourself.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Here is my Bigfoot catch 22. We all know the lack of a carcass, trail cam pic, or even one single hunter getting lucky over the last 100 years and shooting one leaves the skeptic with plenty of reason to call BS.  Not to mention the support system of food and cover that would be required. But the fact that credible people, to include possibly my Grandmother, claim to have seen one is the catch. What are they seeing?  Bears or just mistaken perception of other existing animals? The whole inter dimensional thing sounds even more BS than a 900lbs monkey.  

I will say that I am a recently retired outdoorsman and if any of the Oklahoma crew want to show their monkey honey hole to a skeptic I have the time and resources.  

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The whole inter dimensional thing sounds even more BS than a 900lbs monkey.  

View Quote

30 years ago I was in the same place. So I understand.

No amount of talking or personal professions would have budged me. I mocked them openly. No evidence, No care.

Not any more.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You mean like the time I documented an entire expedition and included photos of the track line and foot castings.  Of course I was called a hoaxer.  You like profiles so much, be honest and profile yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ultimately, this.

I don’t claim to have any evidence of mythical creatures. You do.

I don’t claim to know about the behavior, psychology, and habits of mythical creatures (without being able to produce a shred of evidence to back it up). You do.

Anyone can tromp around in the woods and make footprints. This has been demonstrated many times.  You comment with great detail about these supposed creatures’ behavior, but somehow can’t produce a single clear photo or any solid data… after years of threads.  Isn’t that odd?

My profile (as imperfect as anyone’s) contains none of those traits. Yours does.  You can dip, dodge, dive, and make accusations, but ultimately, you have no counter to the fact that you’ve produced nothing except stories.  There is ample evidence to support my claims, yet none to support yours.  

Until you can support your thesis with facts instead of stories and stories about other people’s stories, the kindest word that can be applied to your posts is “folklore”. You

That’s the bottom line.

Back to the fact free safe space with you…

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Brenneke Black Magic Magnum 12 GA Slug Test
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If other dimensions exist, why would they have co-located surfaces and planetary bodies.  

Things in other dimensions would likely correspond with empty space which is what well over 99.999999 percent of space is.  

You would see Bigfoot walking halfway to Alpha Centauri.
View Quote

Image search of Hubble archives intensifies…
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#23]
It's been theorized that there are dimensions that occupy the same physical space that we do, but are beyond our perception. I never considered the angle of we can't perceive them because God intends us not to see them. So... does that lead to Bigfoot being a malevolent, supernatural entity (or entities)? Or something in between us and the things we're not supposed to see?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's been theorized that there are dimensions that occupy the same physical space that we do, but are beyond our perception. I never considered the angle of we can't perceive them because God intends us not to see them. So... does that lead to Bigfoot being a malevolent, supernatural entity (or entities)? Or something in between us and the things we're not supposed to see?
View Quote

That's basically string theory. We're all in the same space but operating on different frequencies so basically invisible to each other.

I think
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don’t claim to know about the behavior, psychology, and habits of mythical creatures (without being able to produce a shred of evidence to back it up). You do.

Anyone can tromp around in the woods and make footprints. This has been demonstrated many times.  You comment with great detail about these supposed creatures’ behavior, but somehow can’t produce a single clear photo or any solid data… after years of threads.  Isn’t that odd?

My profile (as imperfect as anyone’s) contains none of those traits. Yours does.  You can dip, dodge, dive, and make accusations, but ultimately, you have no counter to the fact that you’ve produced nothing except stories.  There is ample evidence to support my claims, yet none to support yours.  

Until you can support your thesis with facts instead of stories and stories about other people’s stories, the kindest word that can be applied to your posts is “folklore”. You

That’s the bottom line.

View Quote

So the bottom line here is that I provided evidence, it’s just not evidence you want.  So it’s ok for you to tell a lie, but I am a liar if I don’t supply the evidence you want to see.

Neat.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

John 14:2 “In my Father’s house there are many rooms...”
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So the bottom line here is that I provided evidence, it’s just not evidence you want.  So it’s ok for you to tell a lie, but I am a liar if I don’t supply the evidence you want to see.

Neat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the bottom line.

Neat.

Your “evidence” is just more stories. You know that.  That’s no lie.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We have a sub for
um for this.  Interesting we're five pages in here and no move.  Mention COV and it's moved before submitting your comment.  

Cool.
View Quote

Hush,...
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So the bottom line here is that I provided evidence, ….
View Quote

please provide it

evidence

proof

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Being open minded is being willing to believe even the improbable if there is evidence to support it.  There is a word for people who are just willing to believe anything… it’s a sucker.

The problem with squatchistas is that they love to talk about being open minded, but they never produce a shred of evidence.  They’ll prattle endlessly about all the evidence they’ve seen and all the evidence they have, but when it’s time to pony up, it’s distracting stories, excuses, and obfuscation.  It’s a pattern that is repeated again and again.

Watch for the following warning signs, whether it’s bigfeet, UFOs, ghosts, vampires, Loch Ness monsters, or whatever…

1. Vague references to secretly being “in the know” about kooky stuff.  A good one will be comfortably obscure enough to deny it if put on the spot.

2. Appeals to authority - totally unverifiable comments or experiences attributed to “experts” who may or may not actually exist.  Claims to know “important people” are common.

3. Discussion of facts until things get tough or caught in their own nonsense, then a context swap to mysticism and philosophy, often completely dodging the actual hard questions asked.  This technique is usually to make something extradimensional or supernatural when sorely pressed. The reason for this that, in that context, it’s perfectly ok to make up your own facts and rules as you go along.  Note that anything in this area is conveniently (and intentionally) unverifiable.

4. Vague accusations of people threatening or intimidating them. A corollary is that, when the metal hits the meat, making accusations that someone is a plant or disinformation agent of the MIB or similar nonsense.  Note that this is also conveniently unverifiable.

5. Portraying oneself as an expert providing high level info, then backing out and and claiming to not being anything of the kind when pressed.

6. Accusing anyone who points this repeatable pattern of behavior out of being a troll.

7. Always playing the victim, trying to share wisdom but bullied by mean people.

8. Implying that most people secretly believe them.

Always fun to look out for “Renfields” too. Recruited friends (true believers or fellow flimflam men, since the best hustles work in teams) that follow them around cheerleading them in threads and acting as the heavy when making accusations.
View Quote

Dude, you have this boiled down to a science. Several posters in thread are showing these patterns right now, especially #1 and #2 you posted.
It's funny how Bigfoot was just a mythical animal a few years ago. Now that technology has advanced with HD video, pics, smartphones, NODs, and thermal, suddenly they are extra dimensional beings, biblical entities, or have mutant super powers.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The evidence was photographs of physical evidence of the scene of an encounter with two Sasquatch.  My story accompanied the photos.  

P.S. The stories are also important.  It is evidence of activity.  If you get a cluster of stories in an area, that is material.  Not to mention each encounter story provides clues to the bigger picture.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is probably the most intriguing thing ive seen about the subject on Arf and any time the subject gets brought up you pretty much get overlooked because there is just not a rebuttal to your story.

At this point you have been here long enough and enough people know you personally to know that you are not just making random stuff up, and you were not alone.
I first heard about your story on here years ago.

Given what happened to you and your wife at the same time, there just is not an explanation for it. It wasnt mistaken what you saw and you arent making it up, it was just there.

Ultimately leaves us with our hands up in the air.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You want to see a body . Sometimes hair that can't be positively categorized by DNA is the best you're going to get.  

Every bigfoot researcher would like to see  a body or at the very least have an encounter where they see one.

It just doesn't work that way all the time . People search years and never see one. Mostly in my opinion it's just chance .
Most encounters the person wasn't out searching for one it just happened .
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The evidence was photographs of physical evidence of the scene of an encounter with two Sasquatch.  My story accompanied the photos.  

P.S. The stories are also important.  It is evidence of activity.  If you get a cluster of stories in an area, that is material.  Not to mention each encounter story provides clues to the bigger picture.

View Quote

I remember you posting them .
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Attachment Attached File

Evidence of Squatch.   I believe female also known as Cankles Racebaitorous Abrahamsamich. Found mostly in the south region by fast food joints.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You want to see a body . Sometimes hair that can't be positively categorized by DNA is the best you're going to get.  

Every bigfoot researcher would like to see  a body or at the very least have an encounter where they see one.

It just doesn't work that way all the time . People search years and never see one. Mostly in my opinion it's just chance .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our experts here can tell you in great detail about their behavior, habits, and all kinds of intimate details… clear pictures, peer reviewed studies based on direct observation, etc should be easy as pie unless the stories are just stories… yet here we are
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#38]
@TxRabbitBane - I get it - you do not believe. I don't believe either but I've seen weird stuff I can't explain in my life so I'm open to the possibility (my experiences were ghosts and not Bigfoot).

What I what to know is - why the crusade? You've stated your point. Why keep on it? Just let it go, man.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:34:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This is probably the most intriguing thing ive seen about the subject on Arf and any time the subject gets brought up you pretty much get overlooked because there is just not a rebuttal to your story.

At this point you have been here long enough and enough people know you personally to know that you are not just making random stuff up, and you were not alone.

Given what happened to you and your wife at the same time, there just is not an explanation for it. It wasnt mistaken what you saw and you arent making it up, it was just there.

View Quote

When you have a co-witness and still cant explain it to yourself, it really changes you. I understand. Now imagine if you didnt have a co-witness to tell you that you arent crazy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:35:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If other dimensions exist, why would they have co-located surfaces and planetary bodies?

Things in other dimensions would likely correspond with empty space which is what well over 99.999999 percent of what space is.  

You would see Bigfoot walking halfway to Alpha Centauri.
View Quote

Do you even Mirror Universe bro?

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#41]

That was a great episode
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When you have a co-witness and still cant explain it to yourself, it really changes you. I understand. Now imagine if you didnt have a co-witness to tell you that you arent crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

right.

so it still takes us back to square one.

Something was there. whatever was there exists in whatever form it was.

So was what CBR and his wife saw an actual flesh and blood creature or was what they saw some kinda of ghost/demon/whatever.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

right.

so it still takes us back to square one.

Something was there. whatever was there exists in whatever form it was.

So was what CBR and his wife saw an actual flesh and blood creature or was what they saw some kinda of ghost/demon/whatever.
View Quote

I’ve never heard his full story but I would be interested because it sounds similar to mine

By flesh and blood I assume you mean flash and blood into always on this earth, because being flash and blood and being some thing else aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive

I like everyone else that’s interested would love to understand it more but I know based on my history and the things that I read, saw, heard and the damage that it did I would not want to re-create the circumstances to encounter it again or Summon it
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yes. And its not what most think.

Multiple dimensions exist.

Things outside the normal human visual spectra exist.

I didnt believe it at first.

At first.
View Quote

This.

This.  It's not what you think.  This.

This is when the 6 Million Dollar Man jumped the shark, and just became unwatchable.  

That was a sad day, with bigfoot walking down the tunnel built by aliens.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I’ve never heard his full story but I would be interested because it sounds similar to mine

By flesh and blood I assume you mean flash and blood into always on this earth, because being flash and blood and being some thing else aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive

I like everyone else that’s interested would love to understand it more but I know based on my history and the things that I read, saw, heard and the damage that it did I would not want to re-create the circumstances to encounter it again or Summon it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

he has posted it on here a few times in full detail but he gave a brief run down on page 3.
If I remember correctly CBR played professional football at the time and was able to use size comparison to the linemen he faced on the football field as well as the speed it moved in comparison to those athlete's, thats why his speed comparison is a 40 yard time.

He and his wife were in a car on a back road I believe, close to dark/twilight time.
runs out in front of him and he locks the brakes up almost hitting it in the middle of the road. Headlights are shining right on it at the hood of the car.

Quoted:
I don't know if there's a population, I don't think so.

But there is one, I saw him in bright light, at maybe 8-10 foot distance. He's not an ape, he looks a lot like that gigantor wrestler in The Longest Yard.

He's not human either, no human moves that quickly. It's impossible.

He's incredibly dark and frankly frightening.

I don't really care if anyone believes. I'm not a bigfoot guy, I would not believe it if I had not seen it, I sometimes doubt I saw it now.

Two of us saw it, both young and in top shape, both sober, both saw the same thing

Just a data point for the debate. There's at least one 7 foot tall terrifying hairy thing out there that weighs North of 700lbs and could run a low 4's 40 if you put him on the clock. Would also have a vert in the high 40's, maybe higher. There's no human that fast or that big.

I don't think there's lots, but there's one.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#46]
I think the scariest part of this thread is the Clendannan post about the scientists working to crack into the spiritual dimension at the behest of the military, and succeeding.

And the part about the spiritual dimension watching and, wanting in.

Man, that’s spooky stuff.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nope. There would be plenty of carcasses if they existed.
View Quote

Read my earlier post, about who they really are.
If they ARE humans, then a pile of 'squatch bones would look like... a pile of human bones.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I saw this movie. Bigfoot was hunted down and killed because he carried a world ending plague.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBZ4WtzFgHc

View Quote

Great documentary.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#50]
But there is one, I saw him in bright light, at maybe 8-10 foot distance. He's not an ape, he looks a lot like that gigantor wrestler in The Longest Yard.

He's not human either, no human moves that quickly. It's impossible.

He's incredibly dark and frankly frightening.
View Quote

You know, I looked this guy up... This guy?

'Cause to be real honest, that's a close match with at least one description I heard when listening to Art Bell's program... a guy who'd shot one in the dark, then buried the body somewhere in the Texas panhandle... he said "they look like - excuse me - a retarded human."

ETA
the above quote is not exact, but sort of distills his description of what he saw.

It was  that guy's stories that have me 87% convinced that Bigfoot is real. And I can totally believe CBR's story.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top