Page / 2
Posted: 1/23/2021 1:26:28 AM EDT
Joe Biden's gaffes and funniest moments of the 2020 campaign

See the comparison?
George W Bush Political Bloopers

George W. Bush - The Best Bushisms - www.NBCUniversalArchives.com

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure, but Bush's gaffes were placed on display and paraded around. Expect media blackouts of Biden's antics that last for days at a time, and anything that suggests he is the dementia addled retard he actually is will get flagged as "manipulated media", with posters or blogs hosting it deplatformed for spreading fake news.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:31:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Bush was not an idiot.  In all honesty I suspect he was more intelligent than Obama or Clinton.  He was perhaps more intelligent than Trump..., or even Regan.  But Carter proved definitively intelligence has little correlation to being a good president.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
can’t have gaffes if you rarely/never speak in public outside of prepped and easy and comfortable conversations
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#4]
OP didn't set a very high bar...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:33:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Up against Biden, everyone's a genius.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:33:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bush was not an idiot.  In all honesty I suspect he was more intelligent than Obama or Clinton.  He was perhaps more intelligent than Trump..., or even Regan.  But Carter proved definitively intelligence has little correlation to being a good president.  
View Quote
Bush had the right people around him to guide him.  Remember a lot of his cabinet were around when daddy Bush was president.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]
He will make Sloth from the Goonies look like a genius.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bush had the right people around him to guide him.  Remember a lot of his cabinet were around when daddy Bush was president.
View Quote
'W' was smart enough to fly F-102 Delta Dagger fighter jets.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:45:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:50:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And McCain flew Skyhawks.

Doesn't mean he was a good pilot.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:51:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think Bush was smarter than Clinton, but he was sharp. His whole "aww shucks, I'm a country boy" while Cheney played the villain was adeliberate act to throw people off the scent of a New England player in a dynastic family. He was a calculating politician who miscalculated immensely in the Middle East.

Reagan was witty, but not a great mind. I actually think there's a sweet spot for intelligence for presidents. If they exceed it, they seem to get a savior/god complex and feel it's their duty to better the world, which leads to them fucking it up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#12]
W wasn't that stupid, I don't think.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:56:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lol
View Quote
McCain had 3 incidents that were not the result of enemy action.

2 out of the 3 were his fault.
1 was equipment failure.

At least that is what is put out there as information.

Also didn't W join the Texas ANG to avoid Vietnam? Or is that fake news?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:57:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think he was of the elitist good ole boy crowd.

He's made some pretty crazy gaffs speaking as president but it doesn't hold a candle to Biden.

I truthfully think Biden is mentally slipping.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#15]
He'll have us wishing for the good old days of Obama by the time he's done
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:07:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Two peas of a pod
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Biden is a meat puppet. Hell if he wasn’t Washington Royalty he likely would require a conservator to handle his daily affairs. His staff wake him up and push his doddering ass out to say the line. The media’s nose is so far up his butt if he stopped short while walking they would be looking at his lunch.

Any time Bush got off the official Chaney playbook they just let him get railed by the media. I loved him as governor and voted for him twice as president but I was fully aware that Cheney and his team were running the show.

Since Kennedy the POTUS has been an ideological figurehead.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:18:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Political differences aside, George Bush is a decent person.  Biden is not.  His family is not.  Biden isn’t an idiot because he has dementia either.  He has always been an idiot.  The dementia just exacerbates it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:30:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Political differences aside, George Bush is a decent person.  Biden is not.  His family is not.  Biden isn’t an idiot because he has dementia either.  He has always been an idiot.  The dementia just exacerbates it.
View Quote

...and an evil little cunt with evil cunt friends and an evil cock sucker drug addict son. The "Big Guy" has to get his cut.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:33:45 AM EDT
[#20]
If Obama has a 100 IQ I’d be surprised.  Bidet’s an idiot, too, but still a puppet like Hussein was.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:39:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Can Xiden spell potato?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:09:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Bush surrounded by good people?  His #1 was Dick fucking Cheney, who was far from nice.  I very much respected Don Rumsfeld.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:12:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bush was a fucking idiot.  Put the pipe down.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:17:51 AM EDT
[#24]
C'mon man, Xiden graduated at the top of his class in law school.  That is if the list is upside down.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

saddam  had a blood fued with the leaders of iran,
 bush got rid of saddam and he got a lot of good Americans
 killed in the process.

that was one of the dumbest moves in the history of the world.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#27]
GD: Bush was the dumbest President ever and Obama was the worst overall President ever.

Joe Biden: Hold my Metamucil and watch this!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

saddam  had a blood fued with the leaders of iran,
 bush got rid of saddam and he got a lot of good Americans
 killed in the process.

that was one of the dumbest moves in the history of the world.
View Quote

You needed Iraq as a counter balance to Iran in the region.  With Iraq removed as a power, Iran’s focus moved to Israel and Jordan, etc.

I agree, a dumb move.  Smart people don’t make dumb moves of that magnitude.  Then, there’s Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And McCain flew Skyhawks.

Doesn't mean he was a good pilot.
View Quote
McCain wasn't necessarily stupid. You have to have some sort of advanced neurological activity going on to fly fighter jets. But he was a scum-sucking liberal traitor.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
One does not fly a Century- series fighter and live to tell about it if they are an idiot.

You can graduate Harvard or Yale, buy a baseball team, etc, even if you drool on yourself, but fly a 1950s supersonic fighter?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#31]
biden doesnt even know who the president is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#32]
I had a conversation with a gentleman who had a high position in the W Bush Administration which gave him a seat on the National Security Council.  I asked him about what Bush was really like because so much of the time when Bush was speaking into a camera he came across as a buffoon.  The guy said that in meetings Bush was very articulate and nothing like the way he appeared when talking to the media.  For some reason, Bush didn't perform well on camera.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#33]
wasnt jimmy pretty brainless? i was in grade school then but he seemed pretty dim, like a 30watt incandescent.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#34]
The hid FDR being unable to walk, they will gloss over this as well. The borg protects its own
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bush had experienced and competent people around him.  They are the people that laid the ground work for our current shitshow by jumping into foreign wars and not seeing the financial games that caused the great recession.  They birthed a lot of Democrat aligned voters.  Not sure they were the right people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

a smart man, knows to place smarter people than him in positions to act as advisors.

George W.  was in all likelihood more intelligent those other presidents the previous poster mentioned, but he was not a good public speaker or confident in front of a crowd which is fine with me.  Generally, the folks that are good public speakers are the ones you really need to be careful of.  They tend to not be so bright, but know what to say and how to say it and know how to manipulate people with their words.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden is also a whore. He has no true beliefs, he simply goes with the money. That makes it difficult to come across as having meaningful thoughts when in the public spotlight.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
wasnt jimmy pretty brainless? i was in grade school then but he seemed pretty dim, like a 30watt incandescent.
View Quote

Yet he had an engineering degree, focused on nuclear reactors, IIRC..
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Bush 2.0(like 1.0) was a Saudi Puppet.
China Joe is  a China Puppet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#40]
always in the basement Alzheimer's President worst president.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't think Bush was smarter than Clinton, but he was sharp. His whole "aww shucks, I'm a country boy" while Cheney played the villain was adeliberate act to throw people off the scent of a New England player in a dynastic family. He was a calculating politician who miscalculated immensely in the Middle East.

Reagan was witty, but not a great mind. I actually think there's a sweet spot for intelligence for presidents. If they exceed it, they seem to get a savior/god complex and feel it's their duty to better the world, which leads to them fucking it up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO the smartest on the Middle East was President Trump. Instead of playing to the libTARDs and the media going for the Palestinian option. He broke the Middle East up and got 4 of the Middle East to the table. In his second term he would have gotten a few more, maybe even getting Iran to bend the knee.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He's made some pretty crazy gaffs speaking as president but it doesn't hold a candle to Biden.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slipping? Pfftttt!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Shiiit Bush is a G-damn genius compared to Biteme.

Hell my dog is freakin' genius compared to that F-stick
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He'll have us wishing for the good old days of Obama by the time he's done
View Quote

these are the good old days of Obama again. the entire staff and admin of the Obama years is back. They can just push the agenda harder because they went all-in with the election fraud and impeaching Trump. Now they can really push the Obama fundamental change. We will not recognize our country when they are done with it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was a bully, lying asshole through his entire career as a senator. the perfect combination for Dems in their committee appointments.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jimmy, as in Carter?  He was a nuclear engineer in the Navy.  Highest IQ president to date.  The swamp swamped him.  He ran as an outsider.  #2 IQ is Clinton.  Got stuff done by being a centrist.  Still charismatic and manipulative.  I hated the AWB of 1994-2004.  Even Reagan was for it.  Bush 2 let it expire, which prompted my entrance to this hobby.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Carter was a nuclear engineer in the Navy on subs. Need to be pretty sharp for that. Kind of a Sheldon Cooper smart.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Jimmy, as in Carter?  He was a nuclear engineer in the Navy.  Highest IQ president to date.  The swamp swamped him.  He ran as an outsider.  #2 IQ is Clinton.  Got stuff done by being a centrist.  Still charismatic and manipulative.  I hated the AWB of 1994-2004.  Even Reagan was for it.  Bush 2 let it expire, which prompted my entrance to this hobby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bush 2 would have signed the awb if it got to his desk.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm pretty sure at this point that if they put grape smelling markers in front of Biden he'd try to eat them.  We're not even a week in and look how much he's screwed up and sold out to China.  We're screwed.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure at this point that if they put grape smelling markers in front of Biden he'd try to eat them.  We're not even a week in and look how much he's screwed up and sold out to China.  We're screwed.  
View Quote

Conflating intelligence with policy disagreements is disingenuous.

Hitler’s estimated IQ was 140.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top