So if it's a black supremacist its OK?
View Quote

Water's wet! Video at 11.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@Atomic_Ferret

Speaking of apartheid I mentioned to family over the holidays, that based on commercials I’m convinced we have the same demographics as South Africa and whites are only 20% of the population or whatever.

ETA: the Chevy employee pricing commercial was hilarious in contrast though, they used real employees and their families and all of them were mono-ethnic and majority white. Little unintentional dose of reality. The programming on every level is getting closer to 1984 everyday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She will be greeted with cheers.
We are going to wind up in some bass ackwards version of apartheid at the rate things are going.

@Atomic_Ferret

Speaking of apartheid I mentioned to family over the holidays, that based on commercials I’m convinced we have the same demographics as South Africa and whites are only 20% of the population or whatever.

ETA: the Chevy employee pricing commercial was hilarious in contrast though, they used real employees and their families and all of them were mono-ethnic and majority white. Little unintentional dose of reality. The programming on every level is getting closer to 1984 everyday.

I have noticed that too.

In the race to out woke one another, every corporation now has LGBTQ, black, Hispanic and (unknown) brown folks (as well as Americans of size) as the majority of their public face.
I understand appealing to all demographics but it now seems like they are trying to show wokeness over pitching their products.

Advertising used to be "here is our cool product" or "here is an attractive, smart person speaking about our product"
Now it is look how woke we are. And fuck you whitey (unless you are morbidly obese and have purple hair or are LGBTQ)
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I lived in an ethnic enclave of a 95% black lower-middle-class neighborhood in Newport News for a few years.  It's amazing what the neighbors shared with us once they got to know us.  They truly believed that since where they lived, worked, shopped, and went out for entertainment was 90%+ black, then the entire USA was like that.  South Africa was brought up repeatedly:  "We're just like them, man! 90% black, 10% white people ruling everything."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lived in an ethnic enclave of a 95% black lower-middle-class neighborhood in Newport News for a few years.  It's amazing what the neighbors shared with us once they got to know us.  They truly believed that since where they lived, worked, shopped, and went out for entertainment was 90%+ black, then the entire USA was like that.  South Africa was brought up repeatedly:  "We're just like them, man! 90% black, 10% white people ruling everything."

That is not uncommon at all and it has it been for a long time.

Funny part is it seems to be unique to inner city black people. Asians and hispanics who live in areas heavy with their own demographics know percentage wise where they fit in the overall population and that other neighborhoods are different then theirs.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The next four years are going to be just awful.
View Quote

4 years you say? In 4 years we won't have a country.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They may be right.  Legalize all illegals, add Puerto Rico and DC as states, add 2 liberal justices to the SCOTUS and it is over.  Not to mention they know how to steal elections too.
View Quote

Got this quote on page 1 of this thread. I'm gettin too depressed to read the other 3 pages.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have noticed that too.

In the race to out woke one another, every corporation now has LGBTQ, black, Hispanic and (unknown) brown folks (as well as Americans of size) as the majority of their public face.
I understand appealing to all demographics but it now seems like they are trying to show wokeness over pitching their products.

Advertising used to be "here is our cool product" or "here is an attractive, smart person speaking about our product"
Now it is look how woke we are. And fuck you whitey (unless you are morbidly obese and have purple hair or are LGBTQ)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She will be greeted with cheers.
We are going to wind up in some bass ackwards version of apartheid at the rate things are going.

@Atomic_Ferret

I have noticed that too.

I’m sure almost all of the commercials were written & cast during the riots / election cycle. Commercials are usually very “in the moment” of what’s going on culturally.

It’ll be interesting to see how things look later this year now that ANTIFA / BLM have been told to shut up & go home & T$ is out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Black privilege
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#8]
The Democrats are not even trying to hide their appointment of racists to positions of power anymore. The Democrat Party has always been based on hate.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope she does not get treated with Chauvin-ism
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#10]
So they shouldn't need any special help or programs?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Africa wins again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Would you look at that forehead though.

Wow.
View Quote

That's a fivehead!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Such willful disregard for evidence could only come from a liberal vermin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The next four years are going to be just awful.

Yeah we will. But it will be like Stalin Russia.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:03:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I worked there. The CRD itself is massive. The actual section I worked in had a black woman at the head who was mean as hell. She made a girl cry for not sufficiently respecting her on the elevator. This stuff was in full swing then, and that was during the Bush admin. I'm on an alumni facebook group from there, last I looked. I should go see what's being said.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Sure they do, and "whites" are ALL racist!
(The inmates are running the asylum!)
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's a fivehead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.

That's a fivehead.

Lol beat!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Melaninninn everything
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Biden will use her forehead as a landing pad for  Marine 1.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am pretty sure Tiger Woods is proof of this.  I mean golf was the last thing white people had.
View Quote

Some might disagree with your assessment!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Hate to break it to her but the only reason blacks in the US have close to standard iq is Masters dipped in the gene pool in olden days.
One simply needs to look at Africa to disprove her statements.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hate to break it to her but the only reason blacks in the US have close to standard iq is Masters dipped in the gene pool in olden days.
One simply needs to look at Africa to disprove her statements.
View Quote

Lets not forget about "Grading on the curve", you know the thing that has been making white people dumber for several decades, its hard to make everyone smart but pretty easy to make others stupid!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#24]
That Nick Cannon wasn't fired for the shit he said months ago should tell you all you need to know.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#25]
My house is made of treated lumber and bricks, with a cement base...

Not made with sticks and mud, nor out of scraps of garbage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good. I'm to the point that I want them to just keep going pants on head retarded at this point.
View Quote

This is where I am. Get them out in front of the media for all to see.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Wow.
View Quote

Could hammer railroad spikes with it I bet.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#29]
The sad part is that this idiot thinks she knows what the "brain" type of nerve melanin actually does one way or the other.

She has no fucking idea and is simply another braindead Biden type.

We are so fucked.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Typical racist black cunt
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#31]
This will be spun and mainstream will define the narrative, sickening.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#32]
And one day, for literally no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:25:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Why are you posting negatives?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#34]
We the poleeece now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#35]
That must be why Africa was so advanced before white people colonized it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Was she officially selected?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#38]
If the size of her forehead were any indication of smarts, she'd be Einstein.  That's a big fucking forehead.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Neuro-melanin does lightning strikes.

Science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
View Quote

Is this a Xiden Cabinet meeting?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Is that a dude too?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#41]
They do.  A prime example is Sheila Jackson Lee.  She is an amazing specimen of intelligence
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top