BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy shit, as stated he is just a puppet. This guy is going to meet with  world leaders !?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21BU0YK0cO4
View Quote

Well, they picked him
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not a chance.  They would have created as many Biden votes as it took to win.

Do you really believe that Biden had 15 million more votes than the Black Messiah did in 2012?  It's already ludicrous, so what would it matter if they created another 5 or 10 million?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, at least he's not saying mean things on Twitter.

Ironically, Trump would probably still be in the WH right now if he didn't throw twitter fits... Still burned about that..

Liberals don't understand substance, only rhetoric.

Do you really believe that Biden had 15 million more votes than the Black Messiah did in 2012?  It's already ludicrous, so what would it matter if they created another 5 or 10 million?

Not saying I disagree, however, what is the US voting population now than in 2020? Lots of young dumb kids old enough to vote that spent 8 years of Obama was God, 4 years of Orange man the devil.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Don’t you guys get it yet? Politicians are actors. It’s all fucking fake.

This is a concerted effort to make Biden, and therefore America appear weak.

THIS IS ON PURPOSE.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#5]
N_Ts rejoice!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the next 4 years it’s something to look forward too. I can imagine the memes and whatever else you guys come up with, and when he gaffes.

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun coming !!!  I predict some Epic stuff !!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:09:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That will fit the narrative when a vibrant, energetic, intelligent  black woman rescues the country by taking power from the weak old white guy.
View Quote

Good point!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not only does the dude talk like a puppet. Look at how he walks?
View Quote
And the pause, turn, and pause, and wave at the top of the steps like someone was telling him each move, and he had to think about how to do each one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#9]
What i find funnier is that the Marine holding the door did not render a salute.  FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I think it's really President Jill Biden and her Alzheimers-patient husband.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#11]
What a fucking Buffon.
Welcome your leader of the free world.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Does this imply JB is in the habit of simply repeating what some handler whispers in his ear?

View Quote

It means they are usually telling him what to say, and do.  It wasn't Joe's fault.  The guy running him just didn't make it clear he was supposed to just salute the Marines, not say, "Salute the Marines".

I would love to have had a camera on the guy telling him what to do when that happened.    You know he was like, "This job doesn't pay enough."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don’t you guys get it yet? Politicians are actors. It’s all fucking fake.

This is a concerted effort to make Biden, and therefore America appear weak.

THIS IS ON PURPOSE.
View Quote

Sure, maybe, but...
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can you even GET Twitter on a jitterbug?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you even GET Twitter on a jitterbug?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Star Trek reference you seek is "Patterns of Force"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Star Trek reference you seek is "Patterns of Force"

That works as well.  Except Biden wasn't trying to help us with good intentions at first.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Does this imply JB is in the habit of simply repeating what some handler whispers in his ear?

View Quote

"Go fuck yourself San Diego."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Watching the videos is sickening. You can clearly tell he has no idea what he is supposed to be doing. He is taking his cues from the other people in the group or the guy on the other end of his earpiece. His actions are always behind the others. It is all the more apparent from a distance where you can see everybody, except Joe, do something, and him continually trying to play catch-up a second or so later. He looks like a doddering old man not the newly elected President of the United States.

JFC. Couldn't the Dems have at least picked someone who doesn't look like he should be in a memory care facility. This is just embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Good point!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will fit the narrative when a vibrant, energetic, intelligent  black woman rescues the country by taking power from the weak old white guy.

Good point!

Good catch that's the set up to the new paradigm optics...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Sock  puppet.  Fear his handlers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:47:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Mr Magoo
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not saying I disagree, however, what is the US voting population now than in 2020? Lots of young dumb kids old enough to vote that spent 8 years of Obama was God, 4 years of Orange man the devil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironically, Trump would probably still be in the WH right now if he didn't throw twitter fits... Still burned about that..

Liberals don't understand substance, only rhetoric.

And young Obama voters didn't get 8 years of GWB is the devil?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#28]
I have no doubt he is that demented but it sort of sounds edited. Like someone added it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:56:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think the next 4 years it’s something to look forward too. I can imagine the memes and whatever else you guys come up with, and when he gaffes.

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun coming !!!  I predict some Epic stuff !!!
View Quote

No way is that man going to make it 4 years.  No way.  

And if you think this shit is funny, you wont be laughing when his replacement is sworn in.  We're fucked... and I mean FUCKED.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Kills me to say this, but I'm almost hoping Kumswala gets in sooner than later.  We just can't have a demented president regardless of politics.

And FUCK EVERYONE who voted for this disaster
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Kills me to say this, but I'm almost hoping Kumswala gets in sooner than later.  We just can't have a demented president regardless of politics.

And FUCK EVERYONE who voted for this disaster
View Quote

Problem is she might be even more demented.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hillary must hate him so much.

View Quote

Honestly, how the can those who really know the full extent of Joe's handicap, like FBHO and Hillary, how can they sleep at night?  This is a legit disaster.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Honestly, how the can those who really know the full extent of Joe's handicap, like FBHO and Hillary, how can they sleep at night?  This is a legit disaster.
View Quote

Because they want a "1984" society.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#35]
I had avoided any mention of or discussion of the inauguration as it just makes me too angry to function.   I broke down and watched the video.  He shambles when he walks, needs to be lead around by Dr. Jill and is generally perhaps the most frail looking person I have ever seen that wasn't forced to be pushed around in a wheelchair.

I don't know who is pulling his strings but he is going get the full Notorious RBG treatment to keep his handlers in power.  

I am not sure what is better, a shadowy group of unknowns making all the decisions while someone puts the papers in front of him to scrawl out his X, or the cackling hyena.  At least with the latter we know our enemy.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hillary must hate him so much.

View Quote

I was just thinking this and Obama also knowing his ego, knowing the media, celebrities, etc are gonna be swooning over this for some time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He is an actual fucking puppet.
View Quote
Holy Fucking shit. Nailed It!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#39]
That's pretty fucked up. And he didn't even salute. We're doomed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is an actual fucking puppet.

Wrong......puppets are smarter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#41]
every comment in here is correct about him being a bozo, except for the ones that predict whats going to happen to him, unfortunately -he's not going anywhere, and he will be a "hero" to all these weirdos that are in love with him. it makes zero sense.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#42]
He’s a fucking buffoon.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Another thing that frustrated me about Trump. He didn't future proof any of his changes. EOs are worth squat. Trump used a whole bunch of them. That's why you need to get things done using legislation. How good is it to make a bunch of changes using EOs when they can easily be reversed by the next president?

My biggest worries? Attacks on 2A rights, and increasing floods of refugees and illegals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he's signed every E.O. that's been placed in front him.

Undoing in your first four hours everything that your predecessor spent four years doing is part of that New Unity they keep preaching about.

Another thing that frustrated me about Trump. He didn't future proof any of his changes. EOs are worth squat. Trump used a whole bunch of them. That's why you need to get things done using legislation. How good is it to make a bunch of changes using EOs when they can easily be reversed by the next president?

My biggest worries? Attacks on 2A rights, and increasing floods of refugees and illegals.

It's hard to get legislation passed when both sides are fighting your agenda
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Congress fought him on everything. EO was his only option for getting anything done.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Anyone else remember when the Democrats claimed that Trump was too old to be president and he had dementia? Their response to that...Joe Biden...life is just a dark satire movie now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Biden served his purpose as a known and comfortable public figure
to front their coup.  The army of literally duped dumbass Biden voters
can enjoy their political honeymoon for the next 100 days.
After that MSM commences a frenzy feeding on his pedo carcass.
He will be sidelined before the next midterm election for "medical reasons".
The pharma cocktail that keeps Biden lucid will only work for so long.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Years ago, when I was in the Navy, if we were going to take a crap, we'd say "I'm going to salute the Marines." Does this mean he shit in his Depends when he walked past them?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Hollow skin walking
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#49]
What's sad about this ordeal is Biden would never be hired to run any organization, whether corporation, university, military, etc. where job performance is paramount.  But now he leads the nation's largest organization.  

It's almost like half the people in the US don't care who is POTUS as long as it isn't Trump.  That's either an indictment of Trump or the realization that government isn't all that important so it's no biggie to entrust it to a brain-addled geriatric.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I had avoided any mention of or discussion of the inauguration as it just makes me too angry to function.   I broke down and watched the video.  He shambles when he walks, needs to be lead around by Dr. Jill and is generally perhaps the most frail looking person I have ever seen that wasn't forced to be pushed around in a wheelchair.

View Quote

I didn't watch a second of the inauguration yesterday either, but wow that video clip was bad. He looks confused, plain and simple.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top