Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2021 5:00:00 PM EDT
The move is also aimed at "ensuring US arms sales meet our strategic objectives of building stronger, interoperable and more capable security partners."

The most high-profile sale is a $23 billion package of top-of-the-line F-35 jets to the United Arab Emirates.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210127-biden-freezes-giant-uae-jet-package-saudi-arms-for-review

Somebody needs to hire Hunter.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Iran:
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Joe just wants his cut if the $23billion. You can't have that much money get away from you.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Can’t piss off the mullahs.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Well sunuvabich...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Gotta punish those countries for ousting the Muslim Brotherhood (Sunni salafists) and working towards peace with Trump and Israel.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Pretty sure one of the reasons I liked Trump was because he told everyone during primaries he was gonna stick it to the Saudis and stop giving them weapons and money.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Joe Magoo doesn't like Israel.
View Quote

I still wonder how Schumer manages to balance his support of the Israel lobby with his party’s hatred of Israel...do they ever get mad at him or is it the fat money he funnels to the DNC?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The move is also aimed at "ensuring US arms sales meet our strategic objectives of building stronger, interoperable and more capable security partners."

The most high-profile sale is a $23 billion package of top-of-the-line F-35 jets to the United Arab Emirates.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210127-biden-freezes-giant-uae-jet-package-saudi-arms-for-review

Somebody needs to hire Hunter.
View Quote

Putin wants Hunter on the Gazprom, Lukoil and Rosneft boads, and throw in Uranium One for good measure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pretty sure one of the reasons I liked Trump was because he told everyone during primaries he was gonna stick it to the Saudis and stop giving them weapons and money.
View Quote

That’s what he did prior to the regime change, people don’t understand the Wahabists were tossed by Mohammed Bin Salman when he took over. Different regime, Bin Salman hates extremism, Sunni or Shia...the Democrats hate Bin Salman and love the Wahabists like Al Waleed.  They want the Wahabists back because they pay big money and support the Muslim Brotherhood’s attempts at a caliphate in the region.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Man, who you got to let sniff you to get some big $$$ arms packages in here?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That’s what he did prior to the regime change, people don’t understand the Wahabists were tossed by Mohammed Bin Salman when he took over. Different regime, Bin Salman hates extremism.
View Quote

Ah, count me as ignorant. I see he took over in 2017. I guess a regime change would encourage a different foreign policy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#14]
"I don't know what I'm signing"

"just sign it joe"

"Salute the marines"
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That’s what he did prior to the regime change, people don’t understand the Wahabists were tossed by Mohammed Bin Salman when he took over. Different regime, Bin Salman hates extremism, Sunni or Shia...
View Quote

It's all so confusing.....I don't know if I should be mad or not but if Pallets of Money To Iran Biden is doing it I suspect it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Did I say six months before our troops were dying in some new sandy place?

I guess I meant six weeks.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Joe just wants his cut if the $23billion. You can't have that much money get away from you.
View Quote

Yep, he'll send Hunter over to talk to them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I've never understood why the US always feels the need to arm the rest of the world with its own superior military technology.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ah, count me as ignorant. I see he took over in 2017. I guess a regime change would encourage a different foreign policy.
View Quote

It’s the main reason Trump was able to get cooperation between the Israelis, UAE, Jordan, Egypt and Israel. With Al Waleed and crew in charge you’d have seen more Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood attempts at regional destabilization.

Democrats talk about multilateralism and stabilization but they’ve picked the wrong side. They’ve picked fundamental extremists over secularists (mainly because the bribes are good).
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#20]
This is for show.

Give it a few days or less.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#21]
How many union folks at defense contractors just realized they might be fucked.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Trying to figure out a way to dip his hand in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's all so confusing.....I don't know if I should be mad or not but if Pallets of Money To Iran Biden is doing it I suspect it's a bad thing.
View Quote

I think it’s highly misguided. My suspicions are that the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas/CAIR lobbies Democrats heavily and has convinced them that if we help destabilize their enemies in the region (Israel chiefly) and help “install” their puppet regimes then they can control their religious zealots and achieve some sort of peace...kind of like Western Christianity. But I think it’s a bullshit scam and power grab. The only way peace will come to the MENA is through an Islamic “enlightenment” and secular governance.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok, so let's see, we now suck Iran and China cock........and we now hate Israel.

Got it, thanks democrats and nevertrumpers.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ok, so let's see, we now suck Iran and China cock........and we now hate Israel.

https://i.imgflip.com/4vktzs.jpg
View Quote

Might as well thank Dominion too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#27]
US: "We built the most advanced weapon ever, muhh dominance!!"

Every Other Country: "Can we has it? We'll only ever use for good!"

US: "Niete!"

Every Other Country: "We have money."

US: "Comrade, buy as much as you like, we shall tell the public it is lesser version, but is not, is real good! Pinky swear not to sell to our enemies. K thx"

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#28]
What a fucking idiot, the thief in chief.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Uncle Joe will probably divert them to Iran as the start of a new middle east peace initiative, right after he withdraws from all the agreements Trump made to bring peace over there.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
US: "We built the most advanced weapon ever, muhh dominance!!"

Every Other Country: "Can we has it? We'll only ever use for good!"

US: "Niete!"

Every Other Country: "We have money."

US: "Comrade, buy as much as you like, we shall tell the public it is lesser version, but is not, is real good! Pinky swear not to sell to our enemies. K thx"

View Quote

Realistically this keeps them buying from us, which keeps Americans employed. And we can turn this revenue into R&D and continue allowing the US to build high end stuff. It also keeps us closer allied with other countries. Arms deals typically come with other benefits.

It is better than allowing countries like Russia to get funding to develop and field more advanced aircraft, and creating economic ties with them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/4vktzs.jpg

Same difference.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Uncle Joe will probably divert them to Iran as the start of a new middle east peace initiative, right after he withdraws from all the agreements Trump made to bring peace over there.
View Quote

More likely is that he’ll throw them to a Muslim Brotherhood clown like Turkey’s Erdogan.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Lockmart isn't going to be happy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Joe Magoo doesn't like Israel.
View Quote

It's probably more about Iran than Israel.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#36]
The Clash - Rock the Casbah (Official Video)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top