Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/27/2021 5:05:54 PM EDT
Joe Biden Kills Office Protecting Job Rights of U.S. Graduates

The Biden cancellation is bad news for the many college students and graduates who pulled the lever for Biden in November 2020, said Kevin Lynn, founder of U.S. Tech Workers, which fights the replacement of American graduates. “Biden was selected by the corporatocracy [which sees] no role for American graduates,” he said. American graduates “are not needed” by employers who can import many compliant, cheap, and disposable foreign workers, he said.

Correspondingly, the cancellation was celebrated by the immigration lawyers who help Fortune 500 CEOs import foreigners to take the jobs needed by young Americans, including many debt-burdened black and Latino graduates.

On the same day, the administration canceled another graduate protection plan leftover from the Trump administration.

The plan — which was blocked by corporate insiders in Trump’s White House — was to halt the award of work permits to the spouses of the almost one million H-1B foreign contract workers who have jobs in the United States. This H4EAD program was created by President Barack Obama — not by Congress — and it added another 250,000 foreign contract workers who compete for jobs against American graduates.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/27/joe-biden-kills-office-protect-us-graduates-job-rights/#

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
The colossal overreach is going nicely I see.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Right on! This guy dont fuck around. He gets up early, checks the daily communique from the Chicoms.. drinks his prune juice, does a rail of coke and just gets right to it...

Its good to see a man with such dedication, a man who knows who he owes it all to and doesnt shy away from being loyal.. Our buddy Beijing Biden the stooge
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
People are going to have to learn the hard way to never give leftists power.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Well once you have successfully committed blatantly obvious election fraud and gotten away with it, ya kinda feel pretty emboldened.

Kind of wonder if this country will even make it 30-60 days at this pace.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Illegitimate president ramming bullshit down our throats. FJB
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the last election was a sham like some believe it wont matter.

But I do wonder what graduates thought would happen getting FBHO 2.0. I mean say he pay off college loans, then what? You still don't have a job.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#7]
At least those unemployed graduates will sleep better knowing that there isn’t anything mean being said on Twitter.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#8]
We really should just refer to him as "The Afterbirth"
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it over reach if they can get away with it?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or jobs, or houses, or food.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But I do wonder what graduates thought would happen getting FBHO 2.0. I mean say he pay off college loans, then what? You still don't have a job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No student debt? more time for COD or whatever video game is the hotness now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Mike Lee approves.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#13]
That's fine, I'll just sit over here and watch it all burn.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:21:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Even traditional commies loved their countries in their own fucked up ways.

The globalist neo-feudalists are a plague.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Why don’t they just learn to code?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#16]
How many people voted Biden because they hated Trump?
They can STFU and take their lumps.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Those useful idiots outlasted their need by Biden in very short order.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly, they won't. I've seen it countless times, take Obamacare as an example. There are real problems with out medical system and the Democrats set out to fix the problems by creating even bigger problems. Every single Republican in Congress votes against their nonsense and makes predictions about all the bad things Obamacare will cause. A bit over a decade later and the Democrat promises and claims have proven to be completely false and the Republican predictions were largely true... And what happens? The Democrats blame the problems on Republicans and want to "fix" things all over again.

I heard stories of Russians in the Stalinist era who would say things like, "Wait till Stalin hears what the state is doing to us" completely incapable that their hero had ordered their extermination. Democrats could round their faithful, put them in a labor camp, starve and work them to death and the last word out of their mouths would be, "Damn Republicans did this to me."
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Good.  

More poor and under-employed screaming for government relief.  You guys think that's by accident?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Those useful idiots outlasted their need by Biden in very short order.
View Quote

Nope, not even close.   UBI needs hordes of unemployed happy to get on their government checks to live in shit apartments and ride busses the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#22]
But muh COMPASSION!  We have to let as many foreigners come into the US as they want, even if they'll work our good paying jobs for less money..

... while bitching about "living wages" and taking the position that people deserve to be paid more...

... not realizing that importing cheaper labor drives wages down, making the above to positions contradictory...

(typical leftist thinking)
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why don’t they just learn to code?
View Quote

Because even coding is outsourced to places like India.  You don't need to be on-sight to code so it can be done from literally anywhere.  The downside is, when you outsource enough of it your planes fly directly into the ground, ala 737 Max 8.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Biden isn’t taking jobs away from Americans. He is preserving the jobs of his Chinese Masters.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
At least those unemployed graduates will sleep better knowing that there isn’t anything mean being said on Twitter.
View Quote

That’s ok.  They’ll be fine working their $15 an hour job at McD’s after Joe forgives their student loan debt and gives them another $1400 a month UBI.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#26]
That guuuuyyyyy....

Fun summer ahead!  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#27]
The sad part is that leftist who lose their jobs will be too dumb to put together that actions have consequences. Biden is doing exactly what he said who would.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Right on! This guy dont fuck around. He gets up early, checks the daily communique from the Chicoms.. drinks his prune juice, does a rail of coke and just gets right to it...

Its good to see a man with such dedication, a man who knows who he owes it all to and doesnt shy away from being loyal.. Our buddy Beijing Biden the stooge
View Quote

and people said he was going to be a lazy motherfucker that wasn't going to do shit
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
But once they're in power, how can you get them out?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Well I hate to say it but oklahoma is fucked. Most of this states revenue comes from the oil and gas industry. Its going to hurt this state in a lot of ways and it wont be pretty.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:40:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Is there a Trunp "miss me yet" meme ?

Beat by mere seconds
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well I hate to say it but oklahoma is fucked. Most of this states revenue comes from the oil and gas industry. Its going to hurt this state in a lot of ways and it wont be pretty.
View Quote

The entire nation is fucked.

And I mean like proper fucked, great depression and more levels.

Less then a week and a half in and this POS (more his handlers) has set the nation on a course for destruction.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Imagine how awesome we would be if the republicans did this when they took power any time in the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

.......holy shit is this real? What the fucking fuck
View All Quotes

Yep.  I just heard it on the news on Sebastian Gorka's show.  

Biden is shutting down our economy as fast as he can.  

It's like the hijackers (and that's what they are) have locked themselves in the cockpit and are determined to crash the airliner with us all on it.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's like the hijackers (and that's what they are) have locked themselves in the cockpit and are determined to crash the airliner with us all on it.

View Quote

Dude it's fucking insanity. Especially the natural gas part.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

.......holy shit is this real? What the fucking fuck
View Quote

Is it real?

Biden isn't proposing anything.   He's just the meat puppet for The Squad.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"The Great Economic Reset".   People thought that shit was a joke.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#43]
China will rule the Earth for 100 years if Biden isn't stopped.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Imagine how awesome we would be if the republicans did this when they took power any time in the last 20 years.
View Quote

No chance, to risky for the rinos to upset the apple cart and not get their cut of the action. If anything this last little bit really confirms there is only one party in town and not two.  As such then next thing to go with be the vote. Cause who can allow somebody to vote for like a nazi..so its better to just have one person only to vote for..makes it simple.  Oh if you forget to vote... they come and get you
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
China will rule the Earth for 100 years if Biden isn't stopped.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#46]
I work for an oil major, and no shit our CEO is putting out gushing reviews of Biden on our internal social media. No one is daring to dissent. We truly live in a fucking backwards world.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess overreach shouldn't be confused with reacharound.  I don't think we're getting that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Go Joe go.

No really, go and don't come back.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#49]
They will just ask for more government and give gov more power
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#50]
The Biden administration is an enemy of the state.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top