[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tax deez nuts.
View Quote

Exactly this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that would just get a whole bunch of people killed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Ell-Em-Eff-Ay-Oh

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#5]
not like they can't deny the application to own your firearm that you already legally own...or would that be called re-owning?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Good luck with that in rural America.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:28:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I dont recognize him as a legitimate President so any measure he takes will be ignored and ridiculed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#9]
So he wants to register every magazine? Haha fuck off bitch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Those 30 round Pmags are actually 10 round mags for my 458SOCOM...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How long would it take for the ATF to process the 87 billion paper applications?
View Quote

not very long at all, if you factor in the very very few that are dumb enough to comply.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#13]
At that point one might as well convert their weapons to full auto. You know go ahead and file down the firing pin thingy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Canada had a long gun registration scheme that failed with less than 20% compliance.  It was never sufficiently funded and was eventually rescinded.  I think they are going to push this one a lot harder with random people suffering the worst as random examples.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So do NOTHING then,that will show them. Just like "Trump will win by LANDSLIDE (so do nothing) before election.

Try yelling "WILL NOT COMPLY!" on this site more, see how that works out. So you have your  gun buried in back yard, cant shoot it, talk about it or let anyone else see it...

Then you got the tired arguments of "my politicians dont care and what are YOU doing".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can organize all your pubic hairs but they control both houses of Congress and the WH.   They absolutely will pass some ridiculous laws.

Our best hope is that it is so absurd that it makes it easier to get it tossed as unconstitutional.

So do NOTHING then,that will show them. Just like "Trump will win by LANDSLIDE (so do nothing) before election.

Try yelling "WILL NOT COMPLY!" on this site more, see how that works out. So you have your  gun buried in back yard, cant shoot it, talk about it or let anyone else see it...

Then you got the tired arguments of "my politicians dont care and what are YOU doing".

Nope.  I'm confident that SCOTUS would overturn such a stupid law, I know that it is unenforceable and I don't really care anymore what Congress does.

My guns aren't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ok who else besides me is predicting this is going to pass into law.
View Quote
Like immigration, weed, and protest kinda laws, or like law laws?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#17]
We'll know they're serious when they add a line to claim guns on your 1040.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't recognize their illegitimate government. Don't recognize their illegitimate laws.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Those 30 round Pmags are actually 10 round mags for my 458SOCOM...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This I know too
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Don't recognize their illegitimate government. Don't recognize their illegitimate laws.
View Quote

Will you recognize their jail cell??
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quite easily, really..
You will never take your unregistered gun out into public to practice or defend yourself.
Your kids won't care to inherit "a felony".
All they have to do is wait 40 years, and 95+% of these weapons are gone from civilian control.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$200 per magazine? LOL!

How do they plan on verifying and enforcing any of this?

Why is every Liberal scheme always this fundamentally absurd and justifiably retarted?
Quite easily, really..
You will never take your unregistered gun out into public to practice or defend yourself.
Your kids won't care to inherit "a felony".
All they have to do is wait 40 years, and 95+% of these weapons are gone from civilian control.

Which makes me wonder why these 80 year old tyrants are doing shit with 40 year payoff, but then I remember what Alex Jones was saying about interdimensional shape shifting vampires and I guess it makes sense that if they're immortal they don't care how long it takes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#22]
They can buy them for $10 million a piece.

We set the market.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Canada had a long gun registration scheme that failed with less than 20% compliance.  It was never sufficiently funded and was eventually rescinded.  I think they are going to push this one a lot harder with random people suffering the worst as random examples.
View Quote

When they start killing people, it will be the end of the loony democrats!
Bill Clintoon started the Patriot Movement, imagine what loony Joe will start.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Is it against CoC to recommend ignoring laws that ignore rights?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not fucking doing it. Go fuck yourself.

Faggot bitch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Joe Biden would force semiautomatic rifle owners to either participate in a gun buyback program, or register their firearm under the National Firearms Act, which requires the payment of a $200 tax. This would extend to AR-15s and other common household rifles. Those who do not comply would face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine.

Hmmmmm...... I can think of a third option.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is it against CoC to recommend ignoring laws that ignore rights?
View Quote

Laws that run contrary to enumerated rights are not laws.  Laws passed by illegitimate regimes aren't laws either.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The government has taken the measure of the people and found them to be weak cowardly sheep. I predict mass compliance.
View Quote

Yes. Look how many wear masks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Wouldn't requiring the weapon to be registered and pay a $200 fee for each weapon be the same as a poll tax?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't see many local law enforcement groups enforcing this. If I remember correctly,  Colion did a video on this not too long ago. The scary part is it could be easily modified on the magazine ban too include most modern pistols. I figure they'll hit a few high profile people to scare the masses.
View Quote

You don't see local law enforcement enforcing this? Oh then we're all good, no need to worry. So the scary part is the potential pistol ban? That's fudd talk. Join date checks out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Devils advocate- your family, friends and others know you have a AR, ATF KNOWS you have said AR (dont say, boat accident), your going to loose everything for it?

Think, your freedom, assets, etc....  Just asking...dont get poop pants...
View Quote

Not only would I put everything on the line, I would take much from those who came to steal from me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wouldn't requiring the weapon to be registered and pay a $200 fee for each weapon be the same as a poll tax?
View Quote

I've had a long drawn out argument with someone on the left about that. They will use olympic level mental gymnastics to claim it's not the same thing and that it only applied to voting, firearms are different implying it's not a right.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
LOL

That said, I bet if he had made it a free NFA tax stamp/registration he would have gotten more enthusiastic gun owners to comply.
View Quote

For sure. Look at how many here pulled down there pants and prelubed with ky for the pistol brace fiasco. I wonder if they felt like dirty whores when the .gov said "ah nevermind". Lol. Cowards abound.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#34]
That's a big no for me dog
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
During the 2020 campaign, Joe Biden announced he will force gun owners of "assault weapons" to either sell their weapons to the government or register them under the National Firearms Act.

According to Joe Biden's plan in order to register a firearm, you have to fill out a complicated 13-page application form and include a $200 gun tax for each firearm you own.
Your fingerprints and a photograph of yourself will be required on the form.

This will be a difficult program to enact for the Biden regime. In 2020 a record number of Americans bought guns. According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation 8.4 million people bought a gun for the first time in 2020.

townhall reported:

Joe Biden would force semiautomatic rifle owners to either participate in a gun buyback program, or register their firearm under the National Firearms Act, which requires the payment of a $200 tax. This would extend to AR-15s and other common household rifles. Those who do not comply would face up to 10 years in federal prison, and a potential $10,000 fine.

This is yet another violation of Joe Biden's pledge against any tax increase on anyone making less than $400,000 a year. In fact, it would hit working class Americans the hardest.

As detailed on Biden's campaign website, this proposal would give semiautomatic rifle and high capacity magazine owners two choices: participating in a gun buyback program or registering said guns and magazines under the National Firearms Act. This triggers the $200 tax for each gun and magazine registered.

In order to register a firearm (or a magazine, under Joe Biden's plan), you have to send in a 13-page, complicated application form with the $200 tax included, your fingerprints, and a photograph of yourself. In this way, the hurdles to legally own your weapon or high-capacity magazine go far beyond the expensive tax.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/biden-proposes-200-gun-tax-firearm-buyback-program-along-13-page-form-asks-fingerprints-photograph/
View Quote
Yeah he can go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Devils advocate- your family, friends and others know you have a AR, ATF KNOWS you have said AR (dont say, boat accident), your going to loose everything for it?

Think, your freedom, assets, etc....  Just asking...dont get poop pants...
View Quote

Well, what do you plan on doing? Just asking
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#37]
So once I don't comply with this law, what is the point of complying with any others?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nothing ventured, nothing gained, ol chap
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Do local law enforcement enforce federal laws?  honest question.  I mean with immigration or rioting they basically tells the feds to pound sand.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So once I don't comply with this law, what is the point of complying with any others?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Time for red states to start declaring 2A sanctuary ASAP. People need to make this an issue in every primary moving forward.

FJB
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I already paid local and state taxes on mine. Even filled out a form for each one.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

only you
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Where will we store our new NFA guns for the 12 or 14 years it takes to process all those forms?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
*laughs in drill press*

The first one is expensive...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nope.  I'm confident that SCOTUS would overturn such a stupid law
View Quote

Pretty sure SCOTUS isn't doing anything to anger the regime.

We have seen in the last few months that they will not act.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  I'm confident that SCOTUS would overturn such a stupid law

bingo!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Most of those were police who registered because their agency required it for continued employment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I predict that compliance rates for this nonsense will make the compliance rates for New York's safe act look awesome. For those that don't know, the estimated compliance rate with New York's safe act is something around 15%.

Most of those were police who registered because their agency required it for continued employment.

I was gonna say, that was much higher than I would have thought, even for ny. That makes a whole lot more sense.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well that would just get a whole bunch of people killed.
View Quote
Not like they wouldn't spin that in a wsy that makes us look bad.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Nah, I'm good.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top