BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wut.

If the goal is to have FEWER people dying, the pandemic is so far above and beyond suicides that you should be ashamed of yourself for pretending this is a rational argument.
View Quote
Ok Chicken Little.

I can't wait until "Wut" joins teh and pwned in the ash heap of internet asshattery.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]
**FALex raises hand** OP - you can go back and look at my posts where people would say this shit would end 11/4/20, and I said "nope.  In fact, they will double down on the COVID stupidity."  

Once you realize it is not about a virus, it is about the vaxscheme and control, the quicker you will comprende that agenda.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Remember all the guys saying that after the election, COVID would magically disappear?

Well in my parts, the news is about faster moving new strains and how the vaccine rollout is too slow.

Not going away.
View Quote

Lol. The heavy lifting has been done, tell your turbo blue politicians to get out of the way and let people get vaccinated.
You'll have to wait "several months" for the "plan to get this virus under control" that you were promised already existed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This isn't a great analogy because you being a fat fuck isn't contagious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

650k people died of heart disease in the last year.  That's 1.5x the number of covid deaths.

Better shut everything down and mandate people run an hour/day.

Fine them if they don't.  

You can fix this with one weird trick, avoid other people if you wish.

In fact, anyone worried about the shanghai shivers can use that trick if they really want to.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In fact, anyone worried about the shanghai shivers can use that trick if they really want to.

View Quote

I would love to live in your world where I can magically not come in contact with anyone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Why is it when I drive around on a Friday afternoon it looks like "normal" pre-covid times? Compairing what I see or hear on the local news/media to what I see in real life, they are polar opposites. People are filling malls, small stores, grocery stores, bars, or just plain out driving around in the mountains for fun. It's like I am living in two different realities. Am I paranoid about Covid, yep. But this just really odd to see happening. It's like nobody can make up their damned minds, is it this mega world ending virus, or is it something else being used to scare the shit outta people in an attempt to mold them for something later on? I can accept it's a real virus/disease but every article, journal, or media outlet is saying something different every few hours....
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:28:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How many dead is an acceptable number for you?
View Quote

The exact number we end at.  If you get Covid and die you were going to get it and die.  No one is being saved.

Everyone focuses on blaming the US and lower government agencies for the deaths when we should be destroying China for their causing all of them.  Name one thing that the government has done that it has not F'd up.    They played politics and complete screwed over tens of millions to save a few hundred thousand.  Toss in increased cases due to states forcing those with Covid into old folks homes where most of those states deaths came from.   That is murder and should be tried as such.

Anyone who supports screwing over an entire nation to protect those who are going to die anyway has no clue what they are talking about.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I would love to live in your world where I can magically not come in contact with anyone.
View Quote

Have you been vaccinated?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They need to make things look very bad for the next two weeks so that they can give Biden credit for the recovery. Some states like Illinois jumped the gun and started reopening. They credit the peasa....citizens cooperation with the partial reopening. At the same time they condemn the previous administration, Trump, for their inability to plan for the distribution of vaccine. Funny how states like Illinois are just starting to vaccinate seniors this week when Florida and Texas started two or three weeks ago. Our governor keeps saying how they need to have vaccine equity. I am afraid that vaccine equity means as old white middle class guy, I am at the end of the line for my group.

They are also heading their bet. If their incompetence Biden's rollout to go bad, they can always blame Trump. If Trump would have done a better job the vaccine would have been distributed faster and the new strain of the virus would never have happened or at least been much easier to control. You have to remember that Dems are perfect.
View Quote
When Jelly Belly Pritzger starts talking about "equity" it usually means anybody north of the Eisenhower sends all their money south of the Eisenhower.
With a fair handling charge payable to the SEIU and CTU, of course.
Vaccine equity means if there are any inmates that Kim Fox hasn't released already, they have to get a vaccine before your wrinkled old privileged ass.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh shut the fuck up with that “how many dead kids are too many to keep your assault rifle toys” bullshit.  As long as they aren’t dying from lack of hospital beds everything else is nature doing what it does.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death."
Dr. Ngozi Ezike - Director Illinois Department of Public Health
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Same here. The situation is looking bleaker than ever.
View Quote

The government has to make it look worse so that Joe is even that much more of a hero when it is over. We still need some dark, dark days.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Remember all the guys saying that after the election, COVID would magically disappear?

Well in my parts, the news is about faster moving new strains and how the vaccine rollout is too slow.

Not going away.
View Quote

That's in BIG part due to the douchenozzle thunder c-word you have as a Governor.

Stretchen' Gretchen needs to be tossed out on her fat ass like MANY governors and mayors across the country.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

So how many deaths are acceptable?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you know 2 people that have it, neither sick enough to require hospitalization?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So you know 2 people that have it, neither sick enough to require hospitalization?
View Quote

Among many others, some of whom have died. I used their particular cases as a demonstration of how dire the situation is for some due to ICU beds being at capacity and the medical system having inadequate resources to treat the sick.

This isn't some "gotcha! They didn't die so COVID isn't real!" As I have pointed out multiple times in this thread, it is impossible to minimize the number of dead in the US at this point. We are quickly closing in on 500k. Half a million. You can pretend that it's all old people in nursing homes, or people that really died due to heart attacks, but the US is facing a very real crisis right now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
How many deaths are acceptable in traffic accidents? What number do we need to hit on that before we ban cars? How many gun deaths a year before those are on the chopping block? We have already established you are willing to trade freedom for the illusion of safety so now we just have to figure out what your numbers are for each.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Our Governor just announced restaurants may open for indoor service. 25% capacity and 10:00 curfew.  Violators are losing liquor licenses.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But your state is also opening up. They can't let Biden be blamed for businesses closing.
Our Governor just announced restaurants may open for indoor service. 25% capacity and 10:00 curfew.  Violators are losing liquor licenses.

You should ask them what studies show the  (fake) disease movs faster after 10:00?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Give it about a month.

The way they “confirm” cases will change, and cases will magically start dropping.

Same with deaths. Fat ass with cancer and diabetes will now die from cancer and diabetes, not covid.

Democrats, media, and arfdoomers will praise Biden as the savior.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wut.

If the goal is to have FEWER people dying, the pandemic is so far above and beyond suicides that you should be ashamed of yourself for pretending this is a rational argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

how many increased suicides due to the mental strain that the coof and destruction of livelihood is acceptable to you?

Wut.

It's too bad your foolish pride has already committed you to picking a side. You'll probably never get it but the info is already starting to seep in. Mental health professionals are already seeing what effect this culture of deceit is doing to both young and old. Isolating and making your neighbor "other", not by their actions or your own observations but by the metric you've been told to accept, is more mentally and emotionally unhealthy than the highest virus numbers used to get you to capitulate.

You'll realize it only when it affects you in a perceived negative way, until then carry on believing you're smarter than most, which is exactly what the most do.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When Jelly Belly Pritzger starts talking about "equity" it usually means anybody north of the Eisenhower sends all their money south of the Eisenhower.
Vaccine equity means if there are any inmates that Kim Fox hasn't released already, they have to get a vaccine before your wrinkled old privileged ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need to make things look very bad for the next two weeks so that they can give Biden credit for the recovery. Some states like Illinois jumped the gun and started reopening. They credit the peasa....citizens cooperation with the partial reopening. At the same time they condemn the previous administration, Trump, for their inability to plan for the distribution of vaccine. Funny how states like Illinois are just starting to vaccinate seniors this week when Florida and Texas started two or three weeks ago. Our governor keeps saying how they need to have vaccine equity. I am afraid that vaccine equity means as old white middle class guy, I am at the end of the line for my group.

They are also heading their bet. If their incompetence Biden's rollout to go bad, they can always blame Trump. If Trump would have done a better job the vaccine would have been distributed faster and the new strain of the virus would never have happened or at least been much easier to control. You have to remember that Dems are perfect.

Truth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Chuckling

We social distanced all spring and summer as we rode our motorcycles
Only wore a mask to get groceries at Walmart when it was mandatory
When they quit enforcing it, there went the masks
It is still mandatory at the doctors office
Yeah, they have been sick

We even went to the1st annual super spreader event at Sturgis SD
As a super speeder event, even Johns Hopkins said the original story was bogus

The sky is falling, the sky is falling lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#23]
COVID is designed to Wipe out the Human Population so why would Biden want to stop it?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Among many others, some of whom have died. I used their particular cases as a demonstration of how dire the situation is for some due to ICU beds being at capacity and the medical system having inadequate resources to treat the sick.

This isn't some "gotcha! They didn't die so COVID isn't real!" As I have pointed out multiple times in this thread, it is impossible to minimize the number of dead in the US at this point. We are quickly closing in on 500k. Half a million. You can pretend that it's all old people in nursing homes, or people that really died due to heart attacks, but the US is facing a very real crisis right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one is saying it isn't real. But your examples are weak. A girl that was told to stay home unless actually necessary and your father that lives in an area without easy access to a hospital whether Covid or not.

When like 80+% deaths are in nursing homes yea that's significant enough to where the main focus always should have been. Not with the general population.

Also there are enough wrongly claimed Covid deaths to cause some significant doubts. We've seen enough of these where where there's no way every one is caught and/or reported.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Give it about a month.

The way they "confirm" cases will change, and cases will magically start dropping.

Same with deaths. Fat ass with cancer and diabetes will now die from cancer and diabetes, not covid.

Democrats, media, and arfdoomers will praise Biden as the savior.
View Quote
And this. It's not like "right after" means like an hour after. If anything it would still take a few weeks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#26]
The left back themselves into a corner with the China flu. They need it for control but they must cure it for Xiden.
I wonder which sect will win this fight.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's too bad your foolish pride has already committed you to picking a side. You'll probably never get it but the info is already starting to seep in. Mental health professionals are already seeing what effect this culture of deceit is doing to both young and old. Isolating and making your neighbor "other", not by their actions or your own observations but by the metric you've been told to accept, is more mentally and emotionally unhealthy than the highest virus numbers used to get you to capitulate.

You'll realize it only when it affects you in a perceived negative way, until then carry on believing you're smarter than most, which is exactly what the most do.

View Quote

I'm not denying that there can and will be mental health issues from isolation. I also think that places shutting down public parks (and other outdoor, self-guided activities) in response to COVID is detrimental to the overall wellbeing of the community.

But you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You can either have hundreds of thousands of deaths from COVID, or you can have spikes in suicides that are orders of magnitude smaller.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Simple, stay home. Don't expect other people to stay home because you want to go out.  That's been the problem from day one, every control freak is telling others how to live their life as if the control freaks life is more important.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So how many passed away in 2020, regardless of cause, above the number that was expected to pass away if it was a normal year?
View Quote

I have tried to wrestle this info out of the CDC website without success. Also tried to get totals for last 10 years. Anybody know where the data is without the CDC mumbo jumbo and compartmentalization of counts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Illinois opening back up.

In fact, after Biden's first full day in office, Governor Jabba the Shitzker said that the Biden administration had already fixed the mess that Trump left behind and everything was 180 opposite of where it had been.  

Even Chicago is opening back up.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm not denying that there can and will be mental health issues from isolation. I also think that places shutting down public parks (and other outdoor, self-guided activities) in response to COVID is detrimental to the overall wellbeing of the community.

But you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You can either have hundreds of thousands of deaths from COVID, or you can have spikes in suicides that are orders of magnitude smaller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have no idea of the actual numbers. What about the amount of people who will die because they skipped that physical they would have otherwise gotten and something was missed? Or were too afraid to go to the hospital for a pain or symptom?

What about the increase in substance abuse too?

The problem with doomers is they only focus on what the tv tells them to.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Simple, stay home. Don't expect other people to stay home because you want to go out.  That's been the problem from day one, every control freak is telling others how to live their life as if the control freaks life is more important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somehow them staying at home is only effective if you stay at home too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh yay a new doomer thread, despite all national level media outlets reporting that we’ve turned the corner and the spike in cases has magically stopped.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They have totally lost track of their lies and control plans.
A virus with a 99.98% survival rate, a vaccine, and a whole shitload of people who have natural immunity now because they had it and somehow miraculously survived and here we are, still going full fucking retard in all directions.
View Quote

How anybody could want do more than wash their hands more frequently is beyond me.  We have become a bunch of women.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Illinois opening back up.

In fact, after Biden's first full day in office, Governor Jabba the Shitzker said that the Biden administration had already fixed the mess that Trump left behind and everything was 180 opposite of where it had been.  

Even Chicago is opening back up.  

View Quote
Jesus Christ.......they aren't even trying to hide it.

See what I mean Jane?

You judged yourself too harshly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have tried to wrestle this info out of the CDC website without success. Also tried to get totals for last 10 years. Anybody know where the data is without the CDC mumbo jumbo and compartmentalization of counts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how many passed away in 2020, regardless of cause, above the number that was expected to pass away if it was a normal year?

Information for 2020 can be found here by going to the "yearly" tab. Note that number is probably going to increase slightly (~10k I'd guess) because of reporting delays.
The current number is 3,264,627 for 2020

You can dig the past data out of the CDC wonder tool. Here

Here's the past 10 years of data.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

@Max429

We had an excess of around 420,000 deaths for 2020.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death."
Dr. Ngozi Ezike - Director Illinois Department of Public Health
View Quote

And that is why I don't believe one single statistic that is related to covid. I don't give a fuck if you tell me 1 billion people died from it or 100, I don't believe the number and your source has zero credibility. This is too politicized, it is too beneficial to too many orgs/pols/corps to have inflated numbers.
You might as well cite bible quotes to an atheist as proof of god.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@Max429

We had an excess of around 420,000 deaths for 2020.
View Quote

That's a high estimate.  Using the numbers from the posts above, 2020 was probably going to be close to 2.9 million for the normal year, so if 2020 was actually 3.2 million, then maybe an excess of 350k.  But we will never know if the "normal" year 2020 number would have hit 3 million either.

The reality for me is, I don't trust the published data for 2020.  We have lost 3 family members in 2020 to "covid", and all 3 were not affected by covid at all.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What could this possibly mean?

View Quote

Well it's bad news for people crunching numbers on mortality.

The same people that proudly proclaimed the whole issue would vanish if Biden won are the same people last February-April that were telling everyone it would vanish if you turned off your TV, and the same people in June that were telling everyone it would burn out in the fall.   There is a set of blowhards that has been consistently wrong, while also being consistently all over the map on what they were wrong about.

It's not going anywhere regardless of the actual truth because it's too politically useful.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not going away.
View Quote

Yep, they're going to milk it for all it's worth for control and as an excuse for the economic disaster they're going to cause.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Uhh, when have hundreds of thousands of people died from the flu in the US?

View Quote

From it or with it?

In the past when a person died of a heart attack, did we test them for any other number of viruses and declare those to be the cause of death? Grandpa didn't die of "old age" this year, he got covid, recovered, and then dies months later, so clearly that's a covid death.

Stop pretending this is about the disease, it is about the government exerting control under the guise of "safety." Lock everyone down and outlaw their livelihood, implement "government assistance" that doesn't consist of enough to actually help those people, and sends the majority of the money spent overseas or into the pockets of politicians and their corporate oligarch pals. Meanwhile, the massive inflation this causes drives increases in price indices, making everyone relatively poorer leading to calls for an increased minimum wage, which will again...drive price index increases. Conveniently, the lockdowns can also be used as an excuse to strip our electoral process of any sort of integrity via mail in voting, and we can end up with a uniparty Chinese puppet government; and of course Biden spends his first day in office issuing an edict that kills 10's of thousands of jobs and foreshadows massive energy price increases, which will....drive up price indices.

Once you realize all that covid has been the excuse for, it becomes apparent that the "cure" is far worse than the disease itself because it isn't about the disease, it's about driving hysteria.

How many times has the narrative changed, and yet you sit here fear mongering nearly a year later?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#43]
You wait.  The testing parameters will change. No way they’re going to let their savior be in the hook for 100s of 1000s of deaths. No way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:00:59 PM EDT
[#44]
My local news had 3 different stories all with a positive twist yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Covid in the literal sense is never going away. Politically it will shift daily now that the king of all doctors is at the helm until it's politically gone. Cnn death ticker is gone, that's your first clue.
View Quote
This is correct.  Swine Flu, hell, all the Obama pandemics are still here.  Kill thousands.  It will just be part of the overall flu numbers by next year.  

Sheep.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I been pretty much home bound since March of last year... Businesses closed... Not sure where it all comes from...
View Quote

Florida's open, you're welcome here as long as you vote Republican and don't try to make us  California 2.0.

S***, my wife and I are leaving for Tahiti this week for 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#47]
There was always going to be a winter spike, which will be blamed on Trump.  The dems will enact more policies to act like they are "doing something" so that when the case reductions naturally slow in spring time they can claim it's because of them.

Then it will disappear from the media.

They might even declare a "new COVID season" to reset statistics and alter outcomes that way.

This was always the plan.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Are you also for allowing drunk driving, not having to tell sexual partners about being HIV+, and or prostitutes loitering anywhere they want?

Unfortunately there are times where a pragmatic necessity collides with individual freedoms. How do you resolve these conflicts? It's impossible to say in every case, but I'd say that the best remedy is to restrict activities that spread COVID and to reimburse business owners through a PPP-style scheme or stimulus packages. More people live, and hopefully the economic impact is minimized.

There, is that so hard?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For me, there is no number, it could kill 100 million people and restaurants should be allowed to open. Who the fuck are you to tell my buddy he can't open his restaurant and I can't sit down at his restaurant for a meal. Do you think you're my dad or something?

Are you also for allowing drunk driving, not having to tell sexual partners about being HIV+, and or prostitutes loitering anywhere they want?

Unfortunately there are times where a pragmatic necessity collides with individual freedoms. How do you resolve these conflicts? It's impossible to say in every case, but I'd say that the best remedy is to restrict activities that spread COVID and to reimburse business owners through a PPP-style scheme or stimulus packages. More people live, and hopefully the economic impact is minimized.

There, is that so hard?

It’s not hard, it’s fucking stupid
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
**FALex raises hand** OP - you can go back and look at my posts where people would say this shit would end 11/4/20, and I said "nope.  In fact, they will double down on the COVID stupidity."  

Once you realize it is not about a virus, it is about the vaxscheme and control, the quicker you will comprende that agenda.
View Quote

Really? I'm betting that before Valentines the kill counter on CNN is gone and we magically can open up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What could this possibly mean?

View Quote
Oh its pretty fucking clear to me.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top