Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2021 10:06:25 AM EDT
First off, is a 66 or 69 "according to my serial number search"  Epiphone Cortez considered vintage?
Where would be the best place to sell it, Reverb?
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 4:19:20 PM EDT
[#1]
For more exposure? Reverb. Consignment at a shop that specializes in fine vintage might get you more but i dont know what you have up there.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know much about acoustics, but Reverb is showing previous sales of 60s Epi Cortezes from roughly $800-$1500. In that kind of range, I'd just list on Reverb.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Gents
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Reverb bumped their cut recently. I'm still debating on using them but I haven't gotten any traction other than from scammers or traders on Craigslist. I might just suck it up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I spoke with Willy at Willies American Guitars today.
He said they don't do consignments, but would likely buy it if I brought it in.
They currently have a 66 sunburst for sale, but mine is in way better shape, and I have the original case.
I'll have to make time to bring it over for him to check it out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Join and list it on the Gear Page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top