Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2017 5:26:06 AM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I just use a standard hand held mirror and
Coat it with bar soap then rinse it off..

Any anti fog shower mirror I have ever ownedwell...it fogged up.lol
Maybe someone has a better suggestion for you!
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Amazon Product
  • By simply filling the back of the mirror with hot shower water keeps the mirror fogless
  • GUARANTEED to be fogless for life. Requires no annoying fog free sprays EVER!
  • Easy mounting with removable silicone adhesive and double sided tape. No more unreliable suction cups!

Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:15:01 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't need a fog proof mirror. As said above- coat your mirror with soap before you start your shower. Then when your ready to shave simply wipe off the mirror and it will remain clear for your shave
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Toothpaste and wipe off.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 4:19:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a "fogless" mirror that is actually pretty good.  It has a gap between the mirror back and the suction cups. You just fill it with hot water, and it won't fog. The temperature gradient needed to form condensation isn't there, so it stays clear. The little squeegee thing it came with is kinda stupid. I tossed that out.
Every couple of months I clean it with a bit of windex to get the accumulated soap residue off, and it still works as advertised.

amazon link

https://toilettreeproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/mounted-travel-shower-mirror.jpg
View Quote
Been using the same one for a few years now with no complaints. It's cheap, does what it's supposed to, and fits easily in my toiletry bag for travel.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Delayed double-tap
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#8]
The Toilet Tree mirror with the hot water tank works, I prefer the one with LED lights (larger mirror) and have the small travel version with suction cups as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Been using a showertek CXL for MANY years like 13 or 14 at least. Works great and never any fog.

Showertek CXL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top