VANDY VAPE X TONY B. SWELL 188W BOX MOD

HORIZON FALCON KING MESH SUB-OHM TANK
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Right on the tank wrong on the mod....

Geek Vape AEGIS X 200W Box Mod

Link Posted: 7/21/2020 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had 2 of the Aegis,  I like them, they are good, but for me they are the best.  

They are heavy or a little bulky.  The Swell Mod and tank weigh around the same as the aegis without tank and no batteries.  They are built like a tank, which is good.

I really like the Geek Vape Nova also but they are just not durable.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 2:20:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#3]
I really like DNA, but my DNA did not last long on this earth.  I am currently using an Aegis Ledgend (and a DNA squonk).  As for tanks - tanks are almost overly complicated.  I currently am using a profile unity tank.  It is a huge pain in the ass compared to a drip or squonk.  But damn it is rewarding when it works.

fwiw I preferred the Paranormal DNA mod when it worked, but it fell and died...  I have since programed the Aegis to imitate what the DNA did more easily.

For fun I have run a mec for a long time.  I accidentally put the profile on it once.  For a fraction of a second it was amazing - but the ohms were way off.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]
My daily EDC mod is a dovpo topside lite with a oumier wasp nano

my daily couch user is a pass through mod (DNA250c) by analog box mods... with a steam crave titan 41mm rta....

Link Posted: 7/31/2020 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
My best so far has been the Geek Vape Aegis with Smok tfv8 baby prince, been through two so far and they are the most consistent flavor/vapor for me
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 6:49:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mousehunter] [#6]
Finally got my Profile mesh tank working.  Still miss my DNA, but still using my Aegis X

But bored, so have a DNA Centaurus and a Zeus Mesh RTA.  Probably will not love the RTA, but going to try it at least - reviews say it makes good flavor.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BURN:
My daily EDC mod is a dovpo topside lite with a oumier wasp nano

my daily couch user is a pass through mod (DNA250c) by analog box mods... with a steam crave titan 41mm rta....

View Quote

What build are you using in that wasp/topside setup? I just ordered that same thing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:37:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By denverdan:

What build are you using in that wasp/topside setup? I just ordered that same thing.
View Quote

@denverdan

I use a dual fused Ni80 clapton
Dual 28 gage inner core with a 38 gage outer

7 wraps

40-50 watts depending on juice

G taste cotton
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]

@denverdan

7 wraps

G taste cotton
View Quote

Nice man I’m just using some pre built .21 ohm fused claptons. Man that tiny little rda is a flavor machine.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Nice man I’m just using some pre built .21 ohm fused claptons. Man that tiny little rda is a flavor machine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@denverdan

7 wraps

G taste cotton

The slightly higher ohms on the coil I am using lets me get dense clouds and awesome flavor with greater battery life...
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I finally got my Profile Unity Tank working, but I am enjoying a zeus mesh rta right now.  Not saying it is better than the unity, but it wicked good the first try.  I have in on an overpriced DNA mod.  I love DNA, but this one's build quality simply did not match it's price.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mousehunter:
I finally got my Profile Unity Tank working, but I am enjoying a zeus mesh rta right now.  Not saying it is better than the unity, but it wicked good the first try.  I have in on an overpriced DNA mod.  I love DNA, but this one's build quality simply did not match it's price.
View Quote

I ordered a custom made Orange/Fire resin dual 21700 DNA250C Topside fill squonk bespoke mod will be here in July....cost a shit ton...

looks like this one except color is going to be different and dual 21700 instead of 18650

Day of the Dead Topfill Squonker Fynemods

THICC!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top