Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:27:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw an episode of botched with Kimber James on it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I don’t waste my time or energy on the mentally ill. It is their life, not mine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of them.
View Quote

Every single one of them in the existence of "them" in the wrong.  You are born a male or female.  You don't get to pick.  Nor should you be allowed to switch teams later in life because you are unhappy, and decide you want to be something you are not in your quest to not be a miserable person......
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#5]
ALL OF THEM
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Dodge had a lot of tranny problems in their line of minivans for several years.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All of them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#8]
All of them
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought Eddie Izard just liked to dress in drag.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Matt Kroczaleski

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:20:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought Eddie Izard just liked to dress in drag.
View Quote

Married with kids. Supposedly the cross dressing added to the shock value and buzz around him for his stand up. The only time he dressed as a woman was on stage.
His stand up is awesome.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Not today Mr. Social Credit man...not today.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#15]
if someone TRULY has Gender Identity Disorder, then that person has an issue that they cannot just "get over" any more than I can get over being nearsighted.  It's like telling me "just stop being nearsighted! Contact lenses are for wimps! JUST HAVE 20/20 VISION!!"  A person who truly has Gender Identity Disorder deserves sympathy.

The problem is when people pretend to have it because they want attention, or want to be cool, or want to fit in.  For those people, it's masking an underlying issue, and they know it.  CVS near us has an employee who is some fat dude with long hair and makeup who always gets in customer's faces, basically daring them to be repulsed so he can call them out as a bigot.  That person is not transgender, that person is just an asshole.  

Assholes like that should not be confused with people who truly have GID, and vice versa.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#16]
You are either a man, a woman, or your parents fucked up!  The chromosomes don't lie.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

at least he put in the effort to make his face look like a woman's
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
if someone TRULY has Gender Identity Disorder, then that person has an issue that they cannot just "get over" any more than I can get over being nearsighted.  It's like telling me "just stop being nearsighted! Contact lenses are for wimps! JUST HAVE 20/20 VISION!!"  A person who truly has Gender Identity Disorder deserves sympathy.

The problem is when people pretend to have it because they want attention, or want to be cool, or want to fit in.  For those people, it's masking an underlying issue, and they know it.  CVS near us has an employee who is some fat dude with long hair and makeup who always gets in customer's faces, basically daring them to be repulsed so he can call them out as a bigot.  That person is not transgender, that person is just an asshole.  

Assholes like that should not be confused with people who truly have GID, and vice versa.
View Quote

absolutely.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Bruce Jenner went full-bore as a way of avoiding a vehicular manslaughter conviction.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dodge had a lot of tranny problems in their line of minivans for several years.
View Quote

So did Ford with the Foci, fusion and a couple of others.

I'm not wild about CVT trannies.  Better mileage is the claim. IDK my E4OD does pretty well for mileage and its durable with 21 yrs of age and 200k miles half of it spent towing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#21]
CVS near us has an employee who is some fat dude with long hair and makeup who always gets in customer's faces, basically daring them to be repulsed so he can call them out as a bigot.  That person is not transgender, that person is just an asshole.
View Quote

I'd so be there every day just to buy a candy bar. He may be an asshole, but I'm a dick.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#22]
The 6’8” “MA’AM?”
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.aQNOT0BtQAV9mo_E6jTMQwHaE8?pid=Api&rs=1

Imagine the strain on this baby. All of those artificial hormones and chemicals swirling around - prenatal.
View Quote

Right.  The OB tells you not to drink caffeine and eat deli meats.

I'm sure that poor baby got exposed to way worse shit than Coca-Cola and Subway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
All of them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#27]
I think it's (supposed to be) a free country and people should be free to try to switch genders if they want to for whatever reason. I think trans people are still people either way and should be treated with the same respect and common decency we should generally give anyone. I don't believe trans people are automatically mentally unfit or incapable of doing anything just because they want/wanted to switch genders.

Where they're wrong though is in trans people's demand that the world play along with them while they play pretend.

If you have a penis, you're a man... doesn't matter if you're wearing a dress and took hormone pills to grow a pair of boobs... same for women trying to be men. Fucking use the right bathroom until you have gender-appropriate junk and don't expect the world to stop using gender-appropriate pronouns when you obviously are a certain gender but are Larping as the other.

Also, don't demand to be called "beautiful" when you look like an ugly dude in drag, and don't gripe if you can't keep up with the natural men because you are naturally built like a woman.

Also, even if you are not trans, nobody is *required* to date/fuck/marry you. Same goes for trans people  and frankly, having less to offer to potential dating partners just comes with the territory when you try to switch genders under today's technological limitations.

In other words, try to find your happiness but recognize everything comes with pros and cons... just be real about it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Not today Mr  Diversity Enforcement Czar
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Which tranny is the worst?

All the "popular" ones on TikTok who are educating our kids right now and drawing them to the other side.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Using Quantum Mechanics to Prove that Traps aren't Gay
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Tim and Eric
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#33]

I never thought about it like that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Schrödinger's schlong
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bailey Jay is up there too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, the one that is most right is Chanel Santini.

I would gladly disappoint Natalie Mars.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Carrie Emberlyn > both of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Buncha thought criminals up in here. Need some reeducatin'.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for not being closed minded. Jessica Yaniv is one of those, " wax ma balls" if you dont I'm suing, idiots. There are several other toxic people but I can't think of their names and I don't want to.

We all have unique bodies and brains dont always develope completely in the womb, no 2 are the same.

I'm not going explain my situation in this thread. But I will drop this here and let's see how many will rage at it. I was assigned male at birth, I have XX chromosomes. My parents had a girl and raised her (me) as a boy, based on what the doctor assigned me as, you only need a penis to be assigned a male, having testes isnt required. I would know because I never developed those. The word INTERSEX, its as real as anyone else is. Look up Intersex and you'll find a lot of information.

I was exposed to (Diethylstilbestrol (DES) is an estrogen that was first manufactured in a laboratory in 1938, so it is called a "synthetic estrogen.) My mom had 5 miscarriages before me and I was born after 22 weeks. Technically I shouldnt have lived at all.

I'm not androgynous but me passing for a tall female is extremely easy. I'm not an bitch about anything, unless someone is constantly referring to me as Boy, son or man, people who know me are respectful either way.   Respect goes both ways. Erin is a good example of who to be.

One thing I am really good at is building things, those who know me know I'm really easy to get along with.

This will explain for those interested.
https://youtu.be/fefu33e8O-0
If you have nothing but inflammatory things to say just keep it to yourself.

Maybe someday I will spell it out for all to understand but based on the number of "we hate transgender people threads" which pop up here weekly, I'm not very interested in bringing more hatred to those here who are transgender and dont respond because of that hate.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Am I the only one in this thread that now calls his transmission fluid in his truck Jenner fluid?
View Quote
Bruce juice
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#40]
They all suffer from mental illness
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

My random guess is maybe 1 in 10 you claim to have gender dysphoria, actually have it. The ones who actually have it are probably not shouting to the world that they are trans and demanding special treatment.

Unfortunately I get to see the other 9 out of 10 play out up close. Someone has a friend that comes out as trans and everyone starts telling them how brave they are. It becomes a “get out of responsibility card” because “they are working on themself” and “nobody else knows what they are going through”.

To convince yourself that you are trans obviously means you have some other mental issues going on. The people I know, not just with the trans thing, but they get some idea in their head and they obsess over it to the point no amount of logic or reason will convince them otherwise. Like a baby that throws a temper tantrum when they don’t get their way. The trans thing is pretty much allowing people to whine and cry until they get their way. They know exactly what to say to psychiatrists to get started on hormones and puberty blockers, “I have been feeling this way for years but was too afraid to tell anyone”.

Now they can go from white male, what the left has been telling the world is the most privileged class, to trans, the top of the “repressed” class. Not only were you a white male, but you were a white male that couldn’t keep a job at entry level fast food places. You are the most privileged class and you can’t keep a basic job, that means all your failings are your own. Now you are trans, can’t keep a job, well it’s because everywhere is transphobic or because you need multiple “mental health days” each week, that way your failures are “not your fault”.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The Nusbacher thing on The History Channel.
He/she/it is creepy as hell.
View Quote

yeah that dude is touched in the haid.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Buncha thought criminals up in here. Need some reeducatin'.
https://i.imgur.com/AlGC5VO.gif
View Quote

Told my wife last night...with all the threads about train cars and re-education camps, a Goodwill dress that actually fits and a pair of heels would make a hell of a stand-off weapon if you don't fancy re-enacting Custer's Last Stand with a SWAT team. Slip 'em on when that 3am knock at the door happens, and you have a beautiful alibi for everything you've ever posted in GD. It was all to help hide your true identity, you see. You and your wife are actually in a committed lesbian relationship...

...at the very least they might put you in female detention until they figure what to do with you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The Nusbacher thing on The History Channel.
He/she/it is creepy as hell.
View Quote
This. Every time it comes on I have to comment " Thats a man, baby" Couldn't they just hire another normal military historian?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Fucking lunatics.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thanks for not being closed minded. Jessica Yaniv is one of those, " wax ma balls" if you dont I'm suing, idiots. There are several other toxic people but I can't think of their names and I don't want to.

We all have unique bodies and brains dont always develope completely in the womb, no 2 are the same.

I'm not going explain my situation in this thread. But I will drop this here and let's see how many will rage at it. I was assigned male at birth, I have XX chromosomes. My parents had a girl and raised her (me) as a boy, based on what the doctor assigned me as, you only need a penis to be assigned a male, having testes isnt required. I would know because I never developed those. The word INTERSEX, its as real as anyone else is. Look up Intersex and you'll find a lot of information.

I was exposed to (Diethylstilbestrol (DES) is an estrogen that was first manufactured in a laboratory in 1938, so it is called a "synthetic estrogen.) My mom had 5 miscarriages before me and I was born after 22 weeks. Technically I shouldnt have lived at all.

I'm not androgynous but me passing for a tall female is extremely easy. I'm not an bitch about anything, unless someone is constantly referring to me as Boy, son or man, people who know me are respectful either way.   Respect goes both ways. Erin is a good example of who to be.

One thing I am really good at is building things, those who know me know I'm really easy to get along with.

Maybe someday I will spell it out for all to understand but based on the number of "we hate transgender people threads" which pop up here weekly, I'm not very interested in bringing more hatred to those here who are transgender and dont respond because of that hate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

your situation is one that deserves sympathy and acceptance.

Frankly, most of GD who rages about transgenders don't understand it anymore than they understand homosexuality.  I had a gay uncle (deceased) and have a gay BIL, they cannot help being attracted to men any more than I can help being attracted to women.  It wasn't their choice, it is simply the way their minds are wired, and there's nothing they can "do" about it any more than there's anything I can "do" about being heterosexual.  My gay BIL is married to his partner, they are great people, they are good to each other and good for each other -- and that's a helluva lot better than many hetero couples I know.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, the problem arises when transsexuals and their allies insist, like Ingsoc, that 2+2=5 and the rest of us must not only say it but believe it. I have great sympathy for people with gender identity issues and wish them no ill. Their suffering is doubtless immense and definitely unearned. However, neither their suffering nor my sympathy can make a woman into a man or impose any obligation on me to pretend that it can.

I do not necessarily believe that objective truth is ascertainable, but I believe that it exists. I also believe that while we may not be able to identify that which is objectively true, many things can be identified as objectively false. "Bruce/Caitlynn Jenner is a woman" is objectively false - at least as much as any linguistic construct can be. The transsexual movement (or whatever it is) is forcibly applying Caterpillar Lexicography to the rest of us: A word means exactly what they say it means, neither more nor less. If language is to have any utility, no person or group has the right to declare that "woman" now means "a human who is naturally or by personal proclamation female." The idea that Bruce/Caitlynn Jenner is a woman is an attack on the notions of womanhood, truth and order. Though it may be courteous to treat him like a woman, Jenner has no more right to be treated as a woman than any random nut has to be treated like the Emperor Napoleon.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

FJB
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top