Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/15/2021 8:05:37 AM EDT
DC Metro police describes his brutal attack and rescue by peaceful protesters.  “Thank you and f&ck you for being there”.
"Kill Him with His Own Gun": DC Officer Michael Fanone Describes Being Outnumbered and Facing Mob
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen a LEO with a Prison Tat neck tattoo before.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Giving an interview to CNN is almost as dumb an idea as was getting that spiderweb tattoo on his neck.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a guy well used to being passed around by crowds of strange men.

How else to explain his total lack of injury?

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Message received.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:12:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Dudes got a thicker southern accent than most around here. Couple that with the neck tattoo and I can’t help but to say he’s probably not a DC capitol police officer..

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:20:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Is anyone able to independently confirm from video that anyone said "kill him with his own gun?"
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#7]
An ace of spades neck tat on a cop? At the capitol? From CNN? Ok.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]
And I'm assuming his employer approved this interview?

Lol.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Neck tattoo, plus how he said fuck you for being there and talking to CNN he is Probably Antifa.

I cannot believe how many cops are tatted up but neck tattoos is something i don't see on cops.

I would not be able to send him into most of my customers houses, i dont see how he could be a cop.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there ANY agency or for that matter, any company over 10 employees that don't tell their employees not to talk to reporters but to refer questions to the the media contact for the agency or company?

Now I just gotta ask. OK cops of ARFcom, if this guy was BATFE and was knocking on a persons door, they called the cops saying some guy was trying to break in, and uniformed officers were dispatched, would you prone this guy out when you arrived or take him at his word that he was ATF? Especially if he didn't follow your instructions........

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neck tattoo, plus how he said fuck you for being there and talking to CNN he is Probably Antifa.

I cannot believe how many cops are tatted up but neck tattoos is something i don't see on cops.

I would not be able to send him into most of my customers houses, i dont see how he could be a cop.
View Quote

He works for DC, they used to hire people who were so fucked up that they actually got DQd by the NYPD.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#12]
That's the best they could do for a PIO?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He works for DC, they used to hire people who were so fucked up that they actually got DQd by the NYPD.
View Quote

There are still officers from the infamous 1989 hiring group, including their chief.

But the neck tat isn't that surprising, I don't know his background but I have seen OCN task force officers get ink and later remove by laser for their assignments(on agency dime of course).  One girl had a facial tattoo in my former local county.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Geez, it's just so obvious with guys like him... most of them are so fucking full of themselves. I'm so glad to have a small hand in paying his bills, lemme tell ya...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dudes got a thicker southern accent than most around here. Couple that with the neck tattoo and I can’t help but to say he’s probably not a DC capitol police officer..

https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif
View Quote

My mistake.  Video clearly states he is DC Metro Police.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Dude sounds like a bitch.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is there ANY agency or for that matter, any company over 10 employees that don't tell their employees not to talk to reporters but to refer questions to the the media contact for the agency or company?

Now I just gotta ask. OK cops of ARFcom, if this guy was BATFE and was knocking on a persons door, they called the cops saying some guy was trying to break in, and uniformed officers were dispatched, would you prone this guy out when you arrived or take him at his word that he was ATF? Especially if he didn't follow your instructions........

View Quote

Funny you should say that.  During the Branch Davidian siege I was at the courthouse in Waco frequently as part of my job.  Their was this BATF agent always there that was tattooed up and dressed like a biker.  I’ve seen what you are describing with my very own eyes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've never seen a LEO with a Prison Tat neck tattoo before.

View Quote
WTF
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dude sounds like a bitch.
View Quote

Guaranteed his mouth wrote a check that his ass couldn't cash - just listen to the guy - and now he's drumming up a story to make him look like a victim.

If a few hundred thousand people wanted to do him harm...  he wouldn't be on CNN running his suck.

Willing to bet he's a paid crier for the swamp.

Bet the partner he named watched the interview and was like - shut the fuck up - why name drop me you asshole!?  

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#21]
LoL, no.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Taser Taser Taser!

"I have a medical condition!"

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Thank you and fuck you for being there pretty well sums up my feelings too.

He had the whole scenario played out....what the protesters were thinking. No marks on his face for someone involved in a life or death fight, as he describes it. Fucking drama queen.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#24]
https://www.theday.com/article/20210115/NWS13/210119631

An officer since 9/11, the 40-year-old Fanone, who has four daughters, had been working a crime-suppression detail in another part of the District on Jan. 6. He and his partner sped to the Capitol when dispatchers broadcast an urgent citywide emergency call."They were overthrowing the Capitol, the seat of democracy, and I f---ing went," Fanone said.
The officers at the West Terrace eventually pushed people away from the doors. It was only then that Fanone saw the immense, volatile crowd stretched out in front of him and realized what police were up against.
"We weren't battling 50 or 60 rioters in this tunnel," he said in the first public account from District police officers who fought to protect the Capitol during last week's siege. "We were battling 15,000 people. It looked like a medieval battle scene."
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Did they hold him down and give him a neck tat?  Those dirty patriots...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I seriously doubt anyone was yelling to kill him.
Strangely uninjured for being helpless at the hands of such a large crowd of savages, for as long as he was unarmed.

I'll keep my personal opinions to myself, he didn't leave a good impression.
View Quote

I can see someone with Antifa ties saying that.  From what I’ve read, Agent Provocateurs were the ones pushing the crowd towards confrontations with Capitol Police.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

An officer since 9/11, the 40-year-old Fanone, who has four daughters, had been working a crime-suppression detail in another part of the District on Jan. 6. He and his partner sped to the Capitol when dispatchers broadcast an urgent citywide emergency call."They were overthrowing the Capitol, the seat of democracy, and I f---ing went," Fanone said.
The officers at the West Terrace eventually pushed people away from the doors. It was only then that Fanone saw the immense, volatile crowd stretched out in front of him and realized what police were up against.
"We weren't battling 50 or 60 rioters in this tunnel," he said in the first public account from District police officers who fought to protect the Capitol during last week's siege. "We were battling 15,000 people. It looked like a medieval battle scene."
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Fanone's four daughters taught him how to be a drama queen.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#29]
DC Metro police are a joke.  They are a police force re-created by this man, the “Mayor for Life” of DC (was was a convicted criminal himself):

After his successful federal prosecution and prison term, his re-election theme was:

- reduce harsh prison conditions (no, I am not kidding).

They re-elected him mayor again.  After that, he was on the city counsel until his death.

Then they built a statue to honor this crack-smoking, corrupt criminal.  I could go on for pages of all the terrible things he did, and got away with.

In the 80s and 90s, the DC police were notorious for hiring people with criminal records; they were caught selling handguns from their own evidence room; they would often arrest crack dealers, only to keep the cash and re-sell the crack to other crack dealers.

DC police are as corrupt (or worse) than the old New Orleans police.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
An ace of spades neck tat on a cop? At the capitol? From CNN? Ok.
View Quote

That's what I'm saying.  I've seen Pinkerton Armor Truck drivers more professional looking than this guy...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#31]
What a tool.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif
View Quote

That's an Australian Accent. Not Southern.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Funny you should say that.  During the Branch Davidian siege I was at the courthouse in Waco frequently as part of my job.  Their was this BATF agent always there that was tattooed up and dressed like a biker.  I’ve seen what you are describing with my very own eyes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the ATF guys went UC to go after the biker gangs.  Makes more sense honestly than a white DC cop being all tatted up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#34]
At best a steaming pile.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What a tool.
View Quote

What? No.

Tools are useful.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks like a guy well used to being passed around by crowds of strange men.

How else to explain his total lack of injury?

View Quote

My thoughts.  My god he is lucky to have been released from the ICU so soon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Fuck off hipster douchebag & your stupid neck tattoo.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#38]
So many policy violations im not even sure where to start
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Nice neck tat.

Is his gang’s name The Oppressors?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

What makes you think he isn’t both antifa and a cop?  This is DC after all.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What makes you think he isn't both antifa and a cop?  This is DC after all.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#42]
What a spokesman...

Guess he doesn’t understand optics or his dept media policy.  If he was that cop, he prob wolnt be employed anymore.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I can see someone with Antifa ties saying that.  From what I’ve read, Agent Provocateurs were the ones pushing the crowd towards confrontations with Capitol Police.
View Quote

You know what?
It just dawned on me. I was watching just a random video of it all and this dude was arguing with the police and he kinda walked off but stayed close. Then someone in the crowd says "push forward!" Then these people just started shoving people into the police. Like it was a mosh pit and they were saying "get back in there!" Kinda thing. I thought it was odd when I saw it but it makes more sense now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/57330/okp66FD-180064.gif

Yeah, that is all bullshit.   The media is in full on lying manipulation mode.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And I'm assuming his employer approved this interview?

Lol.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/6578B03F-C6AB-44D2-9829-8851B7318BE5-478.gif
View Quote

It goes with their narrative. "Cop doing his job is almost killed by insurrectionist trump supporters."
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#46]
They hate MAGA because were physically attacked during riot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149153/Arkansas-MAGA-rioter-beat-cop-American-flag-pole-arrested.html
Video in link shows cop with beard (don't know if it is same one as posted by Mounger) who is hit, dragged from doorway by Maga, protected by a few who surround him, othes continue attack, someone can be heard "take his helmet off".

More links show various attacks. crushing, tackles and hits.
https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/retired-firefighter-robert-sanford-charged-with-beating-three-capitol-police-with-extinguisher-during-capitol-insurrection/?utm_source=mostpopular
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9151297/Capitol-Hill-cops-tasered-BEAR-MACE-beaten-MAGA-mob.html#video
https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-siege/no-bail-for-qanon-believer-who-texted-war-time-and-threatened-to-kill-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi/?utm_source=mostpopular
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:53:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Thats a cop? Lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#48]
GD will believe anything.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I seriously doubt anyone was yelling to kill him.
Strangely uninjured for being helpless at the hands of such a large crowd of savages, for as long as he was unarmed.

I'll keep my personal opinions to myself, he didn't leave a good impression.
View Quote

There was a known BLM/ANTIFA saying to burn the place down. So maybe there was someone. Of course I'm also betting the people carrying the blue lives matter flags weren't BLM/ANTIFA
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top