Fuckin hey man...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
LoL
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#3]
THAT WAS A PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE PRESS

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/01/25/among-the-insurrectionists

"Fuckin' A, man," he said now, looking around with an impish grin. A young policeman had followed closely behind him. Pudgy and bespectacled, with a medical mask over red facial hair, he approached Black, and asked, with concern, "You good, sir? You need medical attention?"

"I'm good, thank you," Black responded. Then, returning to his phone call, he said, "I got shot in the face with some kind of plastic bullet."

"Any chance I could get you guys to leave the Senate wing?" the officer inquired. It was the tone of someone trying to lure a suicidal person into climbing down from a ledge.

"We will," Black assured him. "I been making sure they ain't disrespectin' the place."

"O.K., I just want to let you guys knowthis is, like, the sacredest place."

Chansley had climbed onto the dais. "I'm gonna take a seat in this chair, because Mike Pence is a fucking traitor," he announced. He handed his cell phone to another Trump supporter, telling him, "I'm not one to usually take pictures of myself, but in this case I think I'll make an exception." The policeman looked on with a pained expression as Chansley flexed his biceps.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#4]
This thing would be hilarious if they weren't so cerial.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MSM won’t show that will they?
View Quote

they are afraid of retribution.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#8]
The horrors
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#9]
They’re all antifa.  Fucking scumbags!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

No doubt there was a heavy twatifa presence, but some of ours got mixed in too.

Either way, thats the most peaceful twatifa has ever done.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#11]
the patriot selfie Army
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
the patriot selfie Army
View Quote

The soon to be federal felon army.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#13]
... By the end of President Donald Trump’s crusade against American democracy—after a relentless deployment of propaganda, demagoguery, intimidation, and fearmongering aimed at persuading as many Americans as possible to repudiate their country’s foundational principles—a single word sufficed to nudge his most fanatical supporters into open insurrection. Thousands of them had assembled on the Mall, in Washington, D.C., on the morning of January 6th, to hear Trump address them from a stage outside the White House. ...
View Quote

Disgusting...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
the patriot selfie Army
View Quote

Selfies are evil!!!!

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you paying attention to the cops or not?

Do they at all resemble a police force ready to "protect this house"?

They look like tour guides telling people "hey, don't touch that, its sacred"
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#16]
#Bisonguyforpresident
#FuckinHeyMan!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#17]
That sure looks like the violent mob of Trump following extremists I’ve been reading about.  Probably execution is too good for their heinous crimes, is Guantanamo or any of the other CIA black holes still open?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure they were the ones breaking shit and placing pipe bombs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#19]
WTF is anyone still posting twitter links?

not clicking that shit
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Those horrid Trump nutcases, tearing down statues, defacing the walls and paintings and setting arson fires!
Oops wait, that's BLM/ANTIFA
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

not clicking that shit
View Quote

For truth. I'm sure it will be gone soon. Twitter censorship is all encompassing for the wrongthink.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
THAT WAS A PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE PRESS

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/01/25/among-the-insurrectionists

"Fuckin' A, man," he said now, looking around with an impish grin. A young policeman had followed closely behind him. Pudgy and bespectacled, with a medical mask over red facial hair, he approached Black, and asked, with concern, "You good, sir? You need medical attention?"

"I'm good, thank you," Black responded. Then, returning to his phone call, he said, "I got shot in the face with some kind of plastic bullet."

"Any chance I could get you guys to leave the Senate wing?" the officer inquired. It was the tone of someone trying to lure a suicidal person into climbing down from a ledge.

"We will," Black assured him. "I been making sure they ain't disrespectin' the place."

"O.K., I just want to let you guys knowthis is, like, the sacredest place."

Chansley had climbed onto the dais. "I'm gonna take a seat in this chair, because Mike Pence is a fucking traitor," he announced. He handed his cell phone to another Trump supporter, telling him, "I'm not one to usually take pictures of myself, but in this case I think I'll make an exception." The policeman looked on with a pained expression as Chansley flexed his biceps.

View Quote

Holy hell, that New Yorker piece is garbage.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#23]
That cop, “the senate chamber is a sacred place.”  Yeah it’s the sacred place where liars and criminals vote away our liberties!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

not clicking that shit
View Quote

Because it is one of the ways to transmit information.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That cop, “the senate chamber is a sacred place.”  Yeah it’s the sacred place where liars and criminals vote away our liberties!
View Quote

Worst part is he probably got that idea from the house speaker talking about the chambers of the capital. they are all sacred when Dems are in charge. Otherwise no...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#26]
“I just wanna let you guys know this is THE most sacredest place.”

Lmao, try telling the legislators that.  Their holy of holies is not theirs alone.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

He only said that because he was being filmed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#28]
wtf is it with not wearing masks, this is the time TO wear them.  If it weren't for covid, wearing them would of been illegal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
wtf is it with not wearing masks, this is the time TO wear them.  If it weren't for covid, wearing them would of been illegal.
View Quote

No one there not wearing a mask were trying to conceal what they were doing. They were morally justified and within their right to be there.

The ones wearing a mask had alterior motives and were likely there to cause trouble.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No one there not wearing a mask were trying to conceal what they were doing. They were morally justified and within their right to be there.

The ones wearing a mask had alterior motives and were likely there to cause trouble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Are you paying attention to the cops or not?

Do they at all resemble a police force ready to "protect this house"?

They look like tour guides telling people "hey, don't touch that, its sacred"
View Quote

Yeah cause their cushy little job suddenly wasnt so cushy anymore and they were outnumbered by a mob that had just broken into the capital buidling and they didnt want to do anything to get their asses kicked.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Dude is about as concerned as an attendant in an executive washroom.

"Sir, please be sure you don't miss and hit the gold cladding on these toilets, they are sacred!"
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Its funny how the media is making this out to be some violent mess.  But it actually looks like the people that first went in basically acted like tourists that were given complete access to the place.

It wasn't until MPD showed up in riot gear and got aggressive that things got crazy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Weirdest terrorist attack ever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Its funny how the media is making this out to be some violent mess.  But it actually looks like the people that first went in basically acted like tourists that were given complete access to the place.

It wasn't until MPD showed up in riot gear and got aggressive that things got crazy.
View Quote

You mean when someone got shot in the throat. Thats when things got crazy.

Up until then it was a guided tour.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Lo fucking L . The media needs to be reigned in post haste .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Already flagged as "sensitive"

Be sure to download the video of the carnage, y'all
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the scant few cops outside began shooting rubber bullets, CS, and flash bangs when the crowd first became loud.  Not unruly, loud.

Once Ashli was murdered, everything stopped, then immediately de-escalated, both inside and out.  No more CS and rubber bullets.

Almost like the police got what they wanted.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:43:48 PM EDT
[#41]
That might be the most laid back coup attempt in the history of the world
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#42]

I looked everywhere for that image. It's the best representation of the storming of the Capitol in my mind.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Tell me those guys breaking the Windows aren't AntiFa.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

And they jumped a barrier to do it. Even the dude wanting a ''political platform' stayed within the barricades/ ropes. Look at the other people standing around going "Fuck if I know". Worst storming of the Bastille ever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Reminds me of a high school kid gets his first job in fast food and his asshole friends show up and grab some fries from behind the counter.

"Come on, you guys need to leave before I get in trouble."

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

For truth. I'm sure it will be gone soon. Twitter censorship is all encompassing for the wrongthink.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not clicking that shit

Twitter videos can be downloaded. Check online.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#48]
How are they going to get convictions when Cap Police are on video letting people in, taking away barricades, and accompanying people who are acting a lot more like tourists than protestors, ret alone terrorists. LOL.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How are they going to get convictions when Cap Police are on video letting people in, taking away barricades, and accompanying people who are acting a lot more like tourists than protestors, ret alone terrorists. LOL.
View Quote

There is a sizable portion of this country that literally believes this was a violent attempt to overthrow the government.....the left will find a way identify and prosecute everyone who stepped foot in that building (and probably others) for something.  Facts are no longer a requirement for guilt.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top