Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 12/1/2022 9:45:31 AM EDT
Balenciaga Is Pizzagate
The truth about the Satanic pedophile cabal featuring Balenciaga, the Clintons, Rachel Chandler and more!

https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/balenciaga-is-pizzagate

In this column I’m going to explain in detail how the Balenciaga scandal is Pizzagate.

The term Pizzagate stems from the release of thousands of John Podesta’s e-mails via Wikileaks in 2016.  John was the campaign chairman for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, and several e-mails between him and his associates contained the use of the word pizza, a well-known pedophile code word that has been identified by law enforcement and documented in the Department of Justice records, in a context that does not make sense for them to be referring to the Italian dish.  This launched a citizen investigation around the world, and what horrified researchers discovered is that there’s a secret cabal of powerful Satanic pedophiles who are engaged in the rape, torture and trafficking of children.  That’s what Pizzagate is, period.  Pizzagate was never just about one DC pizza joint and a basement – that was the mainstream media’s spin on it to distract you and to cover up crimes against children.

More at the links, but not going to embed the pictures here (there are a lot, and some may be borderline NSFW)

Her older articles on Pizzagate

Pizzagate Exposed: Part 1
https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-1

Pizzagate Exposed: Part 2
https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-2

Pizzagate Exposed: Part 3
https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-3

Pizzagate Exposed: Part 4
https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-4

Pizzagate Exposed: Part 5
https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-5
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#1]
lol sweet
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Idgaf what you call me - there's no way you can read podesta emails and not think they are up to some creepy fucking weirdo shit. There is zero rational explanation for it. We allow the msm to dictate what we are allowed to think.

If we had a country left we'd have special prosecutors so far up their asses we could test their gut bacteria. We don't have a country though. We have a Balkanized group of degenerates.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Balenciaga closed both ad campaigns and is actually suing the photographer and creative directors for their weird shit.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Balenciaga closed both ad campaigns and is actually suing the photographer and creative directors for their weird shit.
View Quote

Did they not look at the "weird shit" before they started putting it out?  Were they not present at the shoot or at least reviewed the proofs?

Suing creatives they hired seems like a PR move only.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:00:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh I'm sure the corporation had no idea what was plaster all over their social media. They had no idea at all!
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah because they had no idea what was going on!! Please tell me you’re just fucking around with sarcasm.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#8]
This post at Hot Air has pics from Balenciaga's lead designer's Instagram, which is now closed down.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/11/30/balenciaga-is-literally-satanic-n514348

She really really likes doing weird shit to kids.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did they not look at the "weird shit" before they started putting it out?  Were they not present at the shoot or at least reviewed the proofs?

View Quote

This.  Do you have any idea how much ad campaigns cost companies?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Glenn Beck said that the photographer stated that the only thing he had control over was the lighting.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I worked for an ad agency.

My friend used to say "Behind every dumb idea, there's a client who signed off on it."
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

It won’t work. They are all involved one of the directors of balencia sells models of kids that I can’t even post pictures of on here. In fact I didn’t even save them it’s 6-8 year old kids some Siamese type with two heads with vaginas and penises out of their foreheads etc.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Someone tell me what adults in their late 50s / early 60s talk like this. There are several of these.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Have I made it in before all the usual apologists pretend this is all normal and nothing to worry about?

I mean there's no reason to think that dozens of perfectly-fitting puzzle pieces mean anything.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#15]
What the hell is Balenciaga anyway?   Just a clothing brand?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Wait just a minute...

Okay, go.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#17]
The "Elite" are doing it and laughing about it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Have I made it in before all the usual apologists pretend this is all normal and nothing to worry about?

I mean there's no reason to think that dozens of perfectly-fitting puzzle pieces mean anything.
View Quote

there were a bunch of folks here, I don't remember who, that called the people here tin foilers, conspiracy freaks when all the pizza gate shit came out

they said we were better than that as a community to believe in that stuff

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:27:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

It wasn't just these ad campaigns. I saw a short that listed a bunch of pedo stuff hidden all over their ads.  I'll try and find it and put it in the thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What the hell is Balenciaga anyway?   Just a clothing brand?
View Quote

Yeah and Peter Nygaard is just a fashion designer and Marina Abromovic accidentally made a movie with a dude that ran a surrogate baby farm of slave girls too. It’s all just a big misunderstanding.

It’s just art.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Everything is pizzagate.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

No reasonable prosecutor…
Russian collusion…
Joe didn’t know about hunters business dealings…
No evidence of election fraud…
Hunter bidens laptop is Russian disinfo…
The vaccine will keep you from getting or spreading covid…
Inflation is transitory…
Big tech didn’t collude with the government to silence critics..
Balenciaga didn’t know…

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Isn’t this like the 3rd or 4th thread on this?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes they are in full Cover Your Ass mode
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

PR
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#27]

The things a man will do for his dental.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Idgaf what you call me - there's no way you can read podesta emails and not think they are up to some creepy fucking weirdo shit. There is zero rational explanation for it. We allow the msm to dictate what we are allowed to think.

If we had a country left we'd have special prosecutors so far up their asses we could test their gut bacteria. We don't have a country though. We have a Balkanized group of degenerates.
View Quote

This...and the country as founded and intended ain't coming back either.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#29]
“Pizzagate”??        

Likely more truth to it than not, in my opinion.
I suspect the really outrageous/unbelievable details were spun into it by those involved, to discredit the story.

Since last month’s mid-term “elections”, has anyone else noticed we don’t hear anything now from our members who touted for two years that Biden is a legitimate pOTUS?
Are there any here who still believe that?

What more will be known about Balenciaga, or Pizzagate in the next two years?

Neither truth or lies can be erased, however,  only lies can be disproven.  
“Disproving” truth is simply more lies.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

While this is true, someone at Balenciaga approved this and posted it. That’s why you won’t catch me dead there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Q THREAD
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Someone has put a lot of effort into this if it is fake.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Los Angeles
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why isn't the southern baptist church sex abuse scandal pizzagate?  Why aren't the decades of sexual abuse covered up by the Catholic church pizzagate?  Why aren't Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, or Dennis Hastert pizzagate?  Why aren't the thousands of Boy Scout sex abuse incidents pizzagate?  Why isn't the Penn State scandal pizzagate?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Sick goddamn bastards.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Glenn Beck said that the photographer stated that the only thing he had control over was the lighting.
View Quote

yeah how TF would Glenn know.

He needs to stop lying
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#38]
I don;t know who made the AD campaign, but who ever designed the set and designed the theme is a fucking pedophile.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Isn’t this like the 3rd or 4th thread on this?
View Quote

Maybe it needs its own hidden forum. God forbid we waste site resources on helping get the word out about these sickos.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
100%. It's in our faces. It's true. The elite are a bunch of freak child trafficking pedos. But 1/2 of the members here: RINO good, gov't good, LEO good, Trump bad, Ukraine need help, and I want my social security bennies!

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Oops
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Satanism is so interwoven in today's society; especially among the elite.

You have to know the symbols to recognize them.  Code words (pizza, cheese, etc.), symbols (interwoven triangles), hand signs (hidden hand, one eye (all seeing eye), hand (or finger) over mouth (secrecy/silence).  You see a lot of pop stars flash them.  Phauxi does the hidden hand.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Go HERE switch to Latin to English translate.

Type in - Baal Enci Aga

Use the spaces .

Their advertising campaign was no accident.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#46]
The sooner the normies wake up and realize that we are all involved in a spiritual war between a literal God and a literal Satan, and children are being abused, tortured and murdered for gain in this evil system, the better
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know about all of them, but you were too late

And some get so defensive, too
Why does it bother some so?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:59:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The sooner the normies wake up and realize that we are all involved in a spiritual war between a literal God and a literal Satan, and children are being abused, tortured and murdered for gain in this evil system, the better
View Quote
I am the Keymaster.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because they had no idea what their ad companies were doing... riiiiiiight.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Why isn't the southern baptist church sex abuse scandal pizzagate?  Why aren't the decades of sexual abuse covered up by the Catholic church pizzagate?  Why aren't Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, or Dennis Hastert pizzagate?  Why aren't the thousands of Boy Scout sex abuse incidents pizzagate?  Why isn't the Penn State scandal pizzagate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dennis Hastert  and the catholic pedophilia cover up was part of Pizzagate tangentially.

Tony podesta was close friends with Hastert, the Podestas were cheek and jawl with the people that actively engaged in the cover up of catholic pedophilia.

Why do you think that people went nuts?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top