Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2021 4:08:24 PM EDT

Christmas from Mrs TB. I have to say, I am quite impressed. It's easy to use and done in a couple of minutes. I have not tried it wet yet, only dry. This I can do 3-4 times a week. I was doing bare clippers every week, but I needed help from the Mrs.
Skull Shaver
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 4:14:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hooooon] [#1]
I got the less blinged out version for my birthday in 2019.  I used it just about every day for 3-4 months, and that was enough to fry the motor.  Then they wouldn’t honor their warranty:  As it was a gift, I couldn’t prove it wasn’t a fake by producing a receipt.  I didn’t want to bother the person who bought it for me for a receipt or order number, so maybe the latter issue is on me.  Would have preferred better customer service from them, but the person I spoke to was polite, at least.

Anyway hope your results are better than mine.  I’ve since switched to using a DE razor to shave my head, as there is no motor to kill in one of those.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I have their Palm model, been using it for about 3 months now, 2 to 3 times a week, it's great, super fast. I use it exclusively in the shower, it takes me about 5 minutes vs the 15 to 20 with a razor
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Neat.  I didn't know about these.

I use DE currently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top