Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2021 10:54:02 PM EDT
We conferred two Entered Apprentice Degrees tonight. The first work in a year. The Brothers did great work!  I got tapped to be Junior Deacon. The last time I did JD was 2009. Fortunately, no one lost an eye.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Still waiting here...

Feel like im going to be starting over.  I was about 90% there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I haven't heard a peep out of SC after the dustup earlier this year.  No plans to reopen?
View Quote

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Still no degree work permitted, no meals, masks required, all that BS is still in place.  It isn't worth attending, and I have not gone back.  The WM and JW were at my house Saturday, and they don't think it is worth attending until the BS mandates are gone.

Waiting until April to vote this idiot out of the Grand East.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in the Saddle (Live at Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN - July 1977)

Old Aerosmith is the the best Aerosmith!
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I haven't heard a peep out of SC after the dustup earlier this year.  No plans to reopen?
View Quote

Not that ive been told.  Really put a damper on it.  Alot of the guys im waiting with (we have 6 EA's that were ready to go through pretty much) have lost a ton of the drive.  I wonder if one or two will even jump back in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top