BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as it’s not a pistol brace
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I stored all my classified documents with my firearms... and they were all lost in that tragic boating accident.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet Nancy has a whole room full of them. It's the room next to where they keep their sex slaves
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Normalizing classified document crime.

View Quote

It’s just homework.
There’s literally tens of thousands of these docs that are perused and read to them in Cliff Notes fashion during a term. There’s bound to be hundreds of the docs lying around “ leave that over there. I’ll read it tonight “.
So when an audit finds them missing you say “ come on over and find what you need. The door is open. I’ll be at the golf course if you need me .”
You don’t be a man child and get combative. That kind of behavior may bring some jack booted thugs to your humble abode.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember when politics didn't dominate the MSM and daily news cycle?

Those were the good old days.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Was one of those papers entitled How to suck ass as a Vice-President?
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.  I suspect many members of Congress have classified stuff laying around.  As such, normalize it and then the story goes away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Probably video of him electrocuting queers.
View Quote

Shocking.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Now do Obama...or better yet, Susan Rice.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Yep, this is the good'ol boy distraction. For some reason Pence thinks all the conservatives love him and would forgive FJB just to save Pence. Fuck the both; fine and jail time, sadly it's not about hypocrisy but hierarchy.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Now do Swalwell and Schiff.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#12]
lol
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now do Obama...or better yet, Susan Rice.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Not surprised. The media has been running everything from mass shootings to celebrity stories to bury the biden scandal. This is perfect timing to help biden. I’m no mike pence fan and feel this puts an end to his rumored presidential run. Pence and his lawyers basically came out and helped take the heat off biden. Almost like it was a part of a plan. I smell a swamp odor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#15]
He will do anything to get into the news

A sane person would have burned that shit
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck Pence
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Industrial shredders go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What the F is going on
View Quote

From a friend with family in the former Trump administration.

There just isn't a system or process to make sure they don't have classified stuff when they leave. They all have stuff that they probably shouldn't.

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm willing to bet that all govt officials have classified documents in their homes.
View Quote

Yes. And that is part of the play here. They will show that everyone has them and therefor biden is totally in the clear. But they will say everyone complies except trump when asked to show documents at their home and therefor trump is the only one that did it illegal/wrong. And then it will all get swept under the rug for everyone except trump.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#20]
All of these Fucks have something in common.
They have some midlevel asskissers working for them.
The last days they are in office they point a finger and say "box that shit over there up".
And since that asskisser either doesn't care or don't look at what they are boxing up anyway, here we are.  

Unless it's orange man.
Then it's game fucking on.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Now do Obama
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He will do anything to get into the news

A sane person would have burned that shit
View Quote

It would have been audited at some point. Any relatively sensitive docs would have been sent for at most a year after he finished his term. A sane person knows the drill and does not hinder the retrieval of classified documents. An orange soviet asset is the type to have hundreds of highly classified documents unaccounted for.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#25]
It's like a publicity stunt for media attention. Before a presidential campaign
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't these people have shredders?  
View Quote

That is illegal and the penalty, on top of removal of the documents, is a monetary fine, prison, and disqualification for public office.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Well that's it then, Pence will never be president now.

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:47:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Surprise-Surprise-Surprise.flv
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It would have been audited at some point. Any relatively sensitive docs would have been sent for at most a year after he finished his term. A sane person knows the drill and does not hinder the retrieval of classified documents. An orange soviet asset is the type to have hundreds of highly classified documents unaccounted for.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#31]
He’s backing Biden.

“See as VP when it’s time to leave office we don’t even pack our own offices. Our staffers pack them and they must’ve put them in there. Could happen to any of us. Now trump on the other hand, he did that shit on purpose.”
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It’s just homework.
There’s literally tens of thousands of these docs that are perused and read to them in Cliff Notes fashion during a term. There’s bound to be hundreds of the docs lying around “ leave that over there. I’ll read it tonight “.
So when an audit finds them missing you say “ come on over and find what you need. The door is open. I’ll be at the golf course if you need me .”
You don’t be a man child and get combative. That kind of behavior may bring some jack booted thugs to your humble abode.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s just homework.

who was being combative?  Trump was already corresponding and cooperating with the FIBs and archives, keeping them secured per FIBs direction; prior to the door kicking, of course.  Pence just self audited and turned them in.  Biden OTOH is leaving them in an unsecured residence of a crackhead.

Your worldview is retarded.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Lock him up
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#34]
It's a big club, and you ain't in it!
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#35]
All of them probably have these types of docs.  I don't think I see this as unusual.

I bet if they checked Obama and Carter they would find shit like tha alsot.  (Obama for sure)
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He’s backing Biden.

“See as VP when it’s time to leave office we don’t even pack our own offices. Our staffers pack them and they must’ve put them in there. Could happen to any of us. Now trump on the other hand, he did that shit on purpose.”
View Quote

Even if DJT didn’t do it on purpose the SOP is for auditors to contact staffers and go about filling in the blanks. There’s never been a lunatic before that said no.
No so many times that jack booted thugs had to do their thang.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Clown World.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#39]
FMP
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

who was being combative?  Trump was already corresponding and cooperating with the FIBs and archives, keeping them secured per FIBs direction; prior to the door kicking, of course.  Pence just self audited and turned them in.  Biden OTOH is leaving them in an unsecured residence of a crackhead.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s just homework.

The fact that President Trump was even personally involved is retarded. This is a process between auditors and staffers and for hundreds of years has been resolved without involving the principal or armed first responders.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What the F is going on
View Quote

What’s going on is the protocols for the handling and storage of classified documents in our country is an absolute joke.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Mike Pence- "please pay attention to me too"
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#43]
If I found classified stuff in my house (which would be insane since I don’t have access to any) I would shred that shit and then burn the paper shreds and then burn the shredder, and then burn my house down
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Probably video of him electrocuting queers.
View Quote

So is there like an Only Fans page in Minecraft? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Media running hard with this.

It's the break they needed to take heat off Biden.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#46]
One thing I don't understand here. Why aren't these dipshits simply duplicating and returning these documents?
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]
I was in a congressman's home recently for work and in his upstairs study was a blue DOD folder with "classified" stamped on it... It was haphazardly laying around with a bunch of other shit, the room was a disheveled mess. I was surprised at how messy it was and to see that folder just sitting there.

So I would assume this happens a lot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What the F is going on
View Quote

Politicians are marginally qualified and incompetent to handle classified documents. And then our government showers them in classified documents.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Media running hard with this.

It's the break they needed to take heat off Biden.
View Quote

Biden/Pence 2024!
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

From a friend with family in the former Trump administration.

There just isn't a system or process to make sure they don't have classified stuff when they leave. They all have stuff that they probably shouldn't.

View Quote

I'm betting that civilians, esp those not in the industry, just don't really understand classification and it's significance.  Pols especially use information to get ahead, to serve their purpose.  I doubt they give a shit what's stamped on the cover sheet.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top