Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 107
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.  Arresting political opponents.  Communism is growing well in America.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope they let him bond out instead of giving him Epstein's old cell mate.

Heck, NY lets everyone else out.

View Quote

If they Epstein Trump, shit's going to get really bad in a hurry.  I don't think even the left is that stupid.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Justice cannot be held hostage by the threat of chaos.
View Quote

I agree.

But, that sword HAS to cut in both directions or it is what we are seeing right now.

I wonder why I have to explain this to grown men?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can’t we all just get along.
View Quote

Sure....right after I put this brick upside yo head.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Remember  if you get arrested while protesting, Trump totally has your back.
View Quote

Ouch.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Banana Republic.  Probably cover for the Biden financial stuff coming out.
View Quote

This and to try to sour some voters who didn't vote for him and regret it
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol, sorry bro, I'm not going to jail for your ass.

I really like Trump, but not going to be a fall guy for him.

View Quote
FBI already has their fall guy in place. They will probably stir some shit up.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Biden crime family & deep state arrest Trump for what?
Even the French are better than us at this point.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If they Epstein Trump, shit's going to get really bad in a hurry.  I don't think even the left is that stupid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sometimes wonder. They live in a different reality.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI fucking nailed it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:04:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And we have the usual intellectual levithans who fail to look past their infantile view of US politics and refuse to see how terrifying this is and what it truly means for this country.
View Quote

N_T"s unite!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This isn't about Trump.  It's about rule of law, and this country is fucked.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Probably nothing but they are banking on the optics of a high profile arrest. Photos of him in handcuffs, etc.
View Quote

Its hard to believe they’re dumb enough to think a NY arrest is going to hurt his image with flyover country.

Unless what they’re really hoping for/staging is a “white fascist” to react violently with a gun to this so they can start calling election integrity denial a hate crime and crack down on guns.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess we'll see if we have Trump's back.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Middle class america is trump.  This is a warning,  liberals are winning big, destroying our way of life. Anti trumpers are the cowards among us.  This isnt about Trump.  Its an internal war for our country and we are losing.
View Quote

Agreed ,   Trump is a small part of this and I wouldn't go to jail for him .    The problem is disparity in enforcing the law w/ dems getting a pass on most things while R's get the shaft ,  namely the Clintons,  Bidens, etc.    The Right will someday have to act or we all are cowards ,    George Soros is laughing his ass off .
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Middle class america is trump.  This is a warning,  liberals are winning big, destroying our way of life. Anti trumpers are the cowards among us.  This isnt about Trump.  Its an internal war for our country and we are losing.
View Quote

And the antiamerican libs on here are more than willing to vote for Desantis
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's about rule of law, and this country is fucked.
View Quote
That's been obvious since election day. I hope everybody has spent the years since then improving themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look at this thread.

Nothing is happening. Some are happy, some don't care.

They're gonna care when the gov machine they supported turns on them.

Fools.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.

This wont be the trigger, but there will be a reckoning. And we all know who will win cowboys and liberals
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Its hard to believe they’re dumb enough to think a NY arrest is going to hurt his image with flyover country.

Unless what they’re really hoping for/staging is a “white fascist” to react violently with a gun to this so they can start calling election integrity denial a hate crime and crack down on guns.
View Quote

that's just how removed from reality these fucktards really are
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Biden crime family & deep state arrest Trump for what?
Even the French are better than us at this point.
View Quote

Well if we stop talking about Trump people might talk about Hunters laptop and that cover up, Biden family finances and payments from China, Epsteins client list…..
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And we have the usual intellectual levithans who fail to look past their infantile view of US politics and refuse to see how terrifying this is and what it truly means for this country.

Open your eyes.

Justice is mostly an agent of the machine stealing everything from us, and that’s coming from a guy that thinks Trump is owned by the Rothschild family.

What do they stand to gain from this?
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#23]
You would be a fool to protest on behalf of trump lmao

They probably have already started building new jails to house his supporters and the feds are surely dusting off their maga hats from Jan 6th to help get the party started.

I completely understand the ramifications of an arrest of trump but I find it very difficult to care for two reasons…

1- his abandonment of Americans that showed up to support him in DC. That is unforgivable and on its own disqualifies him from ever earning my vote, or feeling any sympathy for him getting fucked over by this DA trying to make a name for herself.

2- maybe all that time spent pushing gun control, negotiating peace deals for Israel, tweeting, and other bullshit I don’t care about should have been spent draining the swamp like he campaigned on. He had a chance to cross the rubicon and didn’t have the stones. Thankfully he’s got all that stop the steal money to use in his defense. I’m sure his legal dream team of the kraken lady and lin wood will save him.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh, it’s Nixon 2.0.

They can’t kill him outright so they will kill his name.

Nothing he did in private life is worse than  Warpspeed and letting the red terror run wild in 2020.

The funny thing is no one even cares about those things. Not the lefties or the righties.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you get arrested while protesting, you're fucking up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you get arrested while protesting, you're fucking up.

Many of the J6 prisoners were arrested weeks later after video and cell phone data was used to identify them.

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet it is.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:14:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Let’s be honest here, if trump is guilty of serious crimes, yes, I’d support arresting him.  Just as I already support Biden, hunter Biden, Hillary and many others going to prison for their PROVEN crimes, and anyone who’s currently guilty, or in the future will be guilty of high crimes.

However, the fact is, they have been rabidly trying to find ANYTHING they could to arrest trump for, they ( every gov agency on earth, thousands of reporters, millions of trump haters, government panels, and more have all been digging thru his past business dealings, tax returns, ex girlfriends, buddies, college friends, having him / his businesses investigated, wire tapping him, FBI raids on his house,  offering rewards for over 7 years now, and found nothing. Because had they found something big enough to arrest him over, they would have long ago. Now they are just looking to charge him with something they can’t prove / have no evidence of, jthey know can’t stick to him in a legitimately fair court trial, but are trying anyway to smear him, send a message, hurt him, and hoping they get lucky and get a trump hating jury.

If this happens, you can hate trump, or love trump, but this is something that’s NEVER happened in the history of this country. It’s one very big step towards very bad things, we have a nation have never experienced before. Even Nixon who was booted from office was treated with respect.  It’s just ANOTHER shining indicator/ example we’re a banana republic, now arresting political opponents to help win elections / send messages / attack those speaking against them  / elites destroy their enemies.

It should scare the fuck out of you, or at least wake you the fuck up as to who’s running our government , the state of our government, because if it happens and you’re cheering “ fuck trump “ you’re definately not doing the math towards where this leads, and are either a clueless tard or have your head in the sand pretending it’s still 1980.

Traditionally, such behavior by government , it leads to government elites, ordering agents / groups like antifa green lighted / ordered to attack political opponents, their supporters, their donors, creates and operates death squads, to remove problematic types who criticize gov, creates voter fraud / shady elections to get their guy elected, government tyranny and similar.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:14:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Rum stollen is probably the best stollen.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:14:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, nothing has happened so far. Nothing will change. It's a done deal. The world we knew is dead and long gone.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I sometimes wonder. They live in a different reality.
View Quote

Only their friends get Arkansided, not their enemies.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You would be a fool to protest on behalf of trump lmao

They probably have already started building new jails to house his supporters and the feds are surely dusting off their maga hats from Jan 6th to help get the party started.

I completely understand the ramifications of an arrest of trump but I find it very difficult to care for two reasons…

1- his abandonment of Americans that showed up to support him in DC. That is unforgivable and on its own disqualifies him from ever earning my vote, or feeling any sympathy for him getting fucked over by this DA trying to make a name for herself.

2- maybe all that time spent pushing gun control, negotiating peace deals for Israel, tweeting, and other bullshit I don’t care about should have been spent draining the swamp like he campaigned on. He had a chance to cross the rubicon and didn’t have the stones. Thankfully he’s got all that stop the steal money to use in his defense. I’m sure his legal dream team of the kraken lady and lin wood will save him.
View Quote

Sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/EB57D938-CA3C-4A5E-A7B8-4BFF4B59662C_jpe-2750202.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/2380AE55-8D6E-42C6-8CC9-43C5FE9011D7_jpe-2750203.JPG
View Quote

It's a lesson, the communist state has no limitations.  Once you are deemed an undesirable they will show no restraint, they probably will send in HRT team and hope something goes wrong, and just do him right there.

Everyone that participates in the arrest and prosecution is an enemy of Americans.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#33]
This country dies a little more every day. Welcome to communism.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Middle class america is trump.  This is a warning,  liberals are winning big, destroying our way of life. Anti trumpers are the cowards among us.  This isnt about Trump.  It's an internal war for our country and we are losing.
I'll tend to agree.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/20D44B7D-FC95-4AEE-B9CA-22AEC34405C6_jpe-2750213.JPG

This, he is not part of their club.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well if we stop talking about Trump people might talk about Hunters laptop and that cover up, Biden family finances and payments from China, Epsteins client list…..
View Quote

This ,  this is what makes this unacceptable ,  the DA Is a Soros plant ,  that's who is behind this .
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This country dies a little more every day. Welcome to communism.
View Quote
More like straight up Banana Republic type shit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If they go through with this it means they don't give a fuck about the shitstorm it will cause. They are going all in and will steamroll anyone that gets in their way. This is far bigger than just Trump.
View Quote

a measure of their desperation
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Elon is next. Spacex will essentially be nationalized.

Count on it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#39]
I normally stay away from these threads. They devolve just as fast as Ukraine ones but I’m interested in what Trump supporters think.

He’s calling for people to protest. I’m assuming the biggest protest will be at the Manhattan court house where he is going to be processed. When/if people protest and things kick off, why will people say “oh they were all FBI undercover agents”? Shouldn’t Trump supporters be proud of the protesting?

I find it odd about the J6 protests too. People went and literally marched into the very seat of government for what they believed was right. And now I see it was all a set up and it was the feds that did xyz…
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:22:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think Trumpski really believes people will protest for him?

Nobody is doing shit for his old, dumb ass.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

a measure of their desperation
View Quote

hahahahahahah. Desperation. hahahahahah.

Holy shit, do we live on the same planet?

Kids are being groomed by the government, wide open borders, record inflation, crisis at every turn, political opponents are being arrested.

God help us all. This is insanity.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tend to agree.

But

There's always some hyper excitable dipshit that causes things to go sideways. Think of the meme with the terrorist and the RPG.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Wonder if they’ll swing by and pick up Hunter on the way.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#45]
meet at the four seasons to discuss

trust the plan

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the political establishment desperately wants the right to get violent, even the appearance of violence will suffice thanks to big tech and the MSM.  I think this is so designed to knock someone in the right barely clinging on into violence.  They don’t want full rebellion, just enough to clog the air waves for the next two years.

Without that appearance of violence they can’t crack down, and the Mitch McConnell and Pelosi anchoring their machine are aging out and the machine they have built over the last century is exposed and being targeted.

Trump, love him or hate him should only be another soldier in our fight at most.  It’s not just him that can lead us out of this mess.  We should be weaponizing this news to highlight the corruption of Justice as Biden’s goes without investigation.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Hard to believe they will actually go forward with an arrest on DJT.   Seems like the best way to protest would be to vote for him.  

Unless they come out with some new heinous info other than campaign funds-stormy daniels BS, he will only become more powerful.  

PS   Did I get in on page #2?!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow.  Arresting political opponents.  Communism is growing well in America.
View Quote

Reminds me of that earworm that was popular several years ago. What was it? Oh yeah .......... "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Laughs in OJ Simpson
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol, sorry bro, I'm not going to jail for your ass.

I really like Trump, but not going to be a fall guy for him.

If we allow this and stand idly by then we deserve the future in store for us.
Page / 107
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top