BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

that's a diagram of his actual break? jesus.
View Quote

I have been at the scene of two car crashes in the last few years and in both cases the right leg was broken close to the foot.   The second one was an open fracture.

It suggests that if you are about to hit something take your right foot off the brake pedal.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not saying you're wrong but how do you know she was a gold digger and didn't put? I know after her and Tiger split she got with a billionaire so I guess I can see where the gold digger may come from

I know she was Jesper nanny and if I remember correctly she turned Tiger down when he asked her out the first time. I will say you may be right and that she may be one of those that doesn't put out regularly or only wants to do it missionary.

I felt like his dad probably pushed him towards marrying her though. White, blonde, blue eye'd, have two kids and a dog would help his image in the golf big bucks market more so than black and proud only marry someone black would. I thought he got married too young at the point he was in his career. To me she was pretty but figured he would've got someone even better looking for the level he was at. I always thought Amy Mickelson looked better.

Tiger dad slept around, so guess Tiger figured he was Tiger Woods and he could do what he wanted and Elin knew the rules to the game before she signed up to play.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His wife was a bitch gold digger that didn’t put out.  

He is a billionaire successful athlete.  

She decides he isn’t allowed to have sex anymore and he is the bad guy?

Not saying you're wrong but how do you know she was a gold digger and didn't put? I know after her and Tiger split she got with a billionaire so I guess I can see where the gold digger may come from

I know she was Jesper nanny and if I remember correctly she turned Tiger down when he asked her out the first time. I will say you may be right and that she may be one of those that doesn't put out regularly or only wants to do it missionary.

I felt like his dad probably pushed him towards marrying her though. White, blonde, blue eye'd, have two kids and a dog would help his image in the golf big bucks market more so than black and proud only marry someone black would. I thought he got married too young at the point he was in his career. To me she was pretty but figured he would've got someone even better looking for the level he was at. I always thought Amy Mickelson looked better.

Tiger dad slept around, so guess Tiger figured he was Tiger Woods and he could do what he wanted and Elin knew the rules to the game before she signed up to play.

I used to listen to a lot of sports talk radio years ago during my commute and it was discussed multiple times that she was physically abusive to him and wasn’t putting out.  Sports talk radio is often more like regular talk radio and guys can actually tell the truth and not just repeat the ESPN propaganda line.

The media demonized him but she shared much of the blame for the bad marriage.  

I am not saying the guy was a saint though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I used to listen to a lot of sports talk radio years ago during my commute and it was discussed multiple times that she was physically abusive to him and wasn’t putting out.  Sports talk radio is often more like regular talk radio and guys can actually tell the truth and not just repeat the ESPN propaganda line.

View Quote

Thanks...was just wondering honestly or if it was discussed in that Tiger documentary on HBOMax.
If she wasn't putting out but expected him to stay faithful then not really sure what she was thinking.
One of the biggest names in the world of course he was gonna get some somewhere.
I pretty thought when you're at the level and get married, the wife knows part of the deal is, the guy is gonna have a side piece but not bring home in diseases or extra kids.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The news guy just told me that because of GOLF Tiger Woods body is actually like that of a 75-80 year old.....Really? Golf is that hard on the body? jeez......
View Quote

It doesn't involve contact or running, so people assume it's not physically demanding. Still a lot of walking and twisting going on. I'm sure one round per week wouldn't be too hard on the body, but day in, day out, constantly at it? Plus I'm sure Tiger had a pretty good strength and conditioning regimen as he always seemed to be in good shape.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have been at the scene of two car crashes in the last few years and in both cases the right leg was broken close to the foot.   The second one was an open fracture.

It suggests that if you are about to hit something take your right foot off the brake pedal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw this pretty often as a volunteer.  Massive pressure on the brake pedal and then a little move to either side with the crash equals some severe pain.  Ran one medical call one morning for a broken collarbone.  I was returning home and got another call for two houses down from mine.  An elderly lady had fallen from a ladder.  By far he worst open tib-fib fracture I’ve ever seen.  Looked like someone shot her ankle with a shotgun.  Could literally see tendons.  I know two years later she was still having surgeries on it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I remember going to the first tee 1st tee and you were in for a wait, especially on weekends if he was playing later in the day because people were trying to get done and back home to watch
View Quote

Yup. It got to the point that my dad and I would take a day off during the week to play. And it would STILL be pretty crowded.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The news guy just told me that because of GOLF Tiger Woods body is actually like that of a 75-80 year old.....Really? Golf is that hard on the body? jeez......
View Quote

When you can generate the power needed to smash a golf ball 350 yards routinely, yes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When you can generate the power needed to smash a golf ball 350 yards routinely, yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.

His swing changes over the years were primarily done to help alleviate back pain and/or injury.

You have to think that during a career, for every tournament you play and shoot 260-280, your training that week could be 2000-2500.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absoloutely.

I have been in two pretty serious vehicle wrecks...one I T boned and 18 wheeler going about 60 and totaled my car and the 18wheeler.

The second I was in a head on collision with a Toyota SUV.

Both times I knew I was totally fucked prior to impact, so I let the wheel go(I drive with thumbs out anyway from my wheeling days) and foot off the brake.

Both times I walked away from them.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks...was just wondering honestly or if it was discussed in that Tiger documentary on HBOMax.
If she wasn't putting out but expected him to stay faithful then not really sure what she was thinking.
One of the biggest names in the world of course he was gonna get some somewhere.
I pretty thought when you're at the level and get married, the wife knows part of the deal is, the guy is gonna have a side piece but not bring home in diseases or extra kids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

The "she's not putting out" is absolute bullshit. He was a serial womanizer, just like his father. She said no to him initially because she knew what kind of person he was. A self-serving POS.

Ask Jesper Parnevik what he thinks of him. He' said on several occasions that she should have used a driver on him, not a 9 iron. If Jesper could get away with it, he'd beat his brains out and leave his corpse in a sand trap. He HATES Tiger Woods to this day.

She didn't need Woods at all. She was a swimsuit model, and getting paid very handsomely to be the Parnevik's nanny.

He's a serial cheater, and was/is a POS human being. He's a helluva golfer, but that doesn't excuse his behavior in the least.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#11]
If anyone wants to buy a gv80 in the Phoenix area, let me know. If it's saved Tiger Woods life it'll save your worthless life.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

The "she's not putting out" is absolute bullshit. He was a serial womanizer, just like his father. She said no to him initially because she knew what kind of person he was. A self-serving POS.

Ask Jesper Parnevik what he thinks of him. He' said on several occasions that she should have used a driver on him, not a 9 iron. If Jesper could get away with it, he'd beat his brains out and leave his corpse in a sand trap. He HATES Tiger Woods to this day.

She didn't need Woods at all. She was a swimsuit model, and getting paid very handsomely to be the Parnevik's nanny.

He's a serial cheater, and was/is a POS human being. He's a helluva golfer, but that doesn't excuse his behavior in the least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

You sure about that?

Click me
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If anyone wants to buy a gv80 in the Phoenix area, let me know. If it's saved Tiger Woods life it'll save your worthless life.

View Quote

If it was a Kia he would have walked away without a scratch ;)
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

View Quote

What's a load of shit? If you read my earlier post replying about how was she a gold digger I mentioned that she turned Tiger down the 1st time and how did the poster know she wasn't putting out.
So I responded if she's not putting out then what did she expect? If she knew he was a womanizer like you said then why did she go ahead and date/marry him.

As far as swim suit model meh she was no more a model than some lesser insta thots saying they're models. She took some photos so I guess you could say that made her a model. Only found a few model swimsuit photos back in the day when this all happened.

Let rumors be told. Wasn't Dustin Justin a big womanizer also sleeping with Tour players wives. Think he even got linked to Dufner's wife, but so did Tiger

Should Tiger cheated, nope but I do think a lot of women, especially those that aren't in the same tax bracket who get with top athletes, movie stars know in the back of their mind that their spouse may cheat but they put up with it for the lifestyle or at least long enough to get paid...look no further than these wives of hollywood, basketball wives or whatever those shows are called.
Not everyone is like Tom Brady and married up.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sliced it!
View Quote

Right into the rough.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

I have to laugh at white knighting. We are so manipulated by the reporting we never consider the other side of the story.  

Of course Jesper stood up for the nanny.  He probably wanted to bang her himself.  

I guess I have been around too long and seen too many women treat men terribly and then make it look like the mans fault.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have to laugh at white knighting. We are so manipulated by the reporting we never consider the other side of the story.  

Of course Jesper stood up for the nanny.  He probably wanted to bang her himself.  

I guess I have been around too long and seen too many women treat men terribly and then make it look like the mans fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

I'm not white knighting anyone.

He didn't want to bang the nanny. She was damn near family.

Just as an FYI, I'm thisclose to one of his former employees that still spends quite a bit of time with he and his family.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy shit, look at John Daly!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#19]

John's been diagnosed with cancer. He's not shaving until he beats it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:59:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Damn, I did not know that.

Prayers out for the man.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Right into the rough.
View Quote

I think he was OB.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Probably stoned out of his mind again. With his money why doesn’t he have a driver or a car service? Asshole. I hope it hurts bad.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#23]
No charges or even a blood test?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Probably stoned out of his mind again. With his money why doesn’t he have a driver or a car service? Asshole. I hope it hurts bad.

Fuck him.
View Quote

Show us where the tiger touched you.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think he was OB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right into the rough.

I think he was OB.

Too much top spin, a snap book.

In all seriousness I hope he can still play. A lot of the haters don’t know he totally changed the game. The shots he would pull off with amazing control and consistency was like watching a wizard.

He made golf cool. And many of the pros under 35 are likely because of him. In his prime he was an untouchable monster of the game. The viewership, the purses, young kids wanting to play “the old mans game”. Still today if he’s in a tournament the crowd will be following him. The Tiger affect.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No charges or even a blood test?
View Quote

He had to have blood work before surgery.
So far no charges.
Tox report may come out later but so far no flags on impairment.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just as an FYI, I'm thisclose to one of his former employees that still spends quite a bit of time with he and his family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

Lol. Of course he wanted to bang the nanny. Every heterosexual male on the planet did.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

View Quote

Thats some super SIMP/White Knight shit from Parnevik

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

In all seriousness I hope he can still play. A lot of the haters don’t know he totally changed the game. The shots he would pull off with amazing control and consistency was like watching a wizard.

He made golf cool. And many of the pros under 35 are likely because of him. In his prime he was an untouchable monster of the game. The viewership, the purses, young kids wanting to play “the old mans game”. Still today if he’s in a tournament the crowd will be following him. The Tiger affect.
View Quote

18th hole, out of a fairway bunker, over water to a tucked pin...
Phil will tell you Tiger is the one that made him tons of money with the way he changed the game and purses that came because of that.
Not only purses but the sponsorships deals....I sure wouldn't mind have a set of Rickie Fowlers limited edition blades..
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Phil will tell you Tiger is the one that made him tons of money with the way he changed the game and purses that came because of that.
Not only purses but the sponsorships deals....I sure wouldn't mind have a set of Rickie Fowlers limited edition blades..
View Quote

My wrists sting just looking at them
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His irons. Holy fuck the control he had with his irons. He would consistently hit greens close that for most pro golfers was a 10% shot.  Just to hit it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. I hit a oak tree 20 something years ago when I was young and dumb. No seat belt. I was standing on the brake and it shattered my ankle on both sides. Also broke the windshield with my head but that didn't hurt much.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're pretty though so it would be worth it haha
I play Mizuno MP14's and those are small heads IMO I think I could play Fowlers irons, just can't afford them
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

His irons. Holy fuck the control he had with his irons. He would consistently hit greens close that for most pro golfers was a 10% shot.  Just to hit it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had to admit he was a robot...he was fun to watch...I also loved watching Phil's short game...
Remember The Open where I think he may have only hit Driver two or three times and some people complained that wasn't golf I was like maybe the other players should've taken note and benched their driver
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Had to admit he was a robot...he was fun to watch...I also loved watching Phil's short game...
Remember The Open where I think he may have only hit Driver two or three times and some people complained that wasn't golf I was like maybe the other players should've taken note and benched their driver
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Member needing to “tiger proof” courses?  That’s how much he changed the game.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sure do. That didn't work out how they thought it would.

People who missed prime Tiger really missed out on some awesome golf.

That shot in the dark at Firestone. The way he pulled off some of those was unreal

Also use to love these commericals
Funny Golf Commercial -- Tiger Woods -- Frank -- Nike
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

They’re beautiful, wish I had the game to play them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because of his success, more people care about him being in a serious car wreck than they would if you (or I) were in one.

Was that the answer you were looking for?
View Quote

Nope, success doesn't make a person any better than anyone else. Asswipes who are idiots, hold these people in high esteem. Doesn't mean I have to, nor are they better. You want to adore someone, your prerogative, your low esteem makes others better than you, oh well.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because, due to his excellence in a particular field, people find him interesting.

Stories about him generate clicks, and therefore ad revenue.

If you broke your legs in a wreck, you mom might read the story, but no one else would give half a fuck.

To break it down for you, he generates enough of YOUR interest that you're posting in a thread about him. You can be sure he doesn't know you exist...nor do most people.
View Quote

Idiots hold others in higher esteem than they do themselves. Money does not make a person. You cry babies want to hold homage for him, do so, I'm not, shit happens.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don’t have the game at least you’ll look good with them until you take them out of the bag
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#41]
I wasn’t bashing him btw. You just don’t realize how taxing golf can be on the body...as a matter of fact I’m in really good shape and when I drive some balls I’m sore as hell afterward lol
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Nvmd
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#43]
What finally ended Tiger Woods' PGA career.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Am I an ass for publicly saying I don't give a fuck about Tiger's car accident? Glad he didn't die I guess but why is it front page news for days in a row?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#45]

What’s a “tibula “?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Damn. UCLA Medical Center reported on the injuries to his right leg:

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He’s still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won’t take pain meds so he’s suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that’s no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he’s asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they’d discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He’s only 28

Tiger is in for a rough year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia.

Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins.

Trauma to the soft tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling.

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He’s still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won’t take pain meds so he’s suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that’s no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he’s asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they’d discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He’s only 28

Damn. I feel for him. I ruptured my quad tendon in my left knee and I deal with a lot of pain/physical issues just from that. Having an mri on my left hip next week ???????.  

While it’s a shitty injury, it’s nowhere near what he’s going through. I really, really  feel for him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Hope he gets well soon and recovers but his family really needs to step up and try to keep him off those pain meds he's going to be wanting after he's released from the hospital
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hope he gets well soon and recovers but his family really needs to step up and try to keep him off those pain meds he's going to be wanting after he's released from the hospital

Unfortunately with the kind of injuries he sustained, he’s got no choice really. At least in the short term.

I’ve got some experience with that kind of thing and, if he’s in a good place with a sponsor, he can use them to get through this and come out clean.

It’s a damn slippery slope though. I pray that he’s got the right people and systems in place.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Unfortunately he’s out of options. He’s been through six years of surgeries and physical therapy. His mother (my sister) is an RN. Surprisingly, she supports the amputation.

My sister lost her youngest son in an ATV accident when he was only 10, Jeremy had his motorcycle accident, and then her daughter was permanently disabled in a car accident right after she graduated from college (all in a 10 year period). They’ve had a rough 10 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia.

Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins.

Trauma to the soft tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling.

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He's still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won't take pain meds so he's suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that's no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he's asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they'd discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He's only 28

I am sorry to hear about your nephew. Does he have other options that aren't as drastic?

And yes, Tiger messed himself up badly in this wreck.

Unfortunately he’s out of options. He’s been through six years of surgeries and physical therapy. His mother (my sister) is an RN. Surprisingly, she supports the amputation.

My sister lost her youngest son in an ATV accident when he was only 10, Jeremy had his motorcycle accident, and then her daughter was permanently disabled in a car accident right after she graduated from college (all in a 10 year period). They’ve had a rough 10 years.

My god that’s terrible. Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a load of shit.

Serious question: I don’t understand why Jesper’s opinion matters so much in your explanation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes!  I do remember that!  They stopped cutting the rough until it was 3’ tall lol
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top