Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That dude in the video needs to be put down like the vile dog that he is.
View Quote
Yep, nothing more to be said.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@USNGM2
Maybe they were Palestinians and he thought you had a good suggestion...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/BREAKING-Sirens-and-Explosions-over-Israel-/5-2202453/?r=-1&page=4#i77823568
USNGM2: I don't understand why Israel just doesn't wipe out the Palestinians. Would anybody really give a fuck besides Iran and Obama?
View Quote
Ohh! You go girl! You totally got him. He'll probably have intense remorse now, and they'll make a movie like "It's a Wonderful Life" about his turnaround.

Careful not to hit your head on the ceiling on that horse of yours.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The ISIS videos were worse.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That footage didn't even phase me.

Not because they were muslims, just because Im so desensitized to that kind of shit after years of seeing it on the internet. Those were human fucking beings with families and it was like watching a video game to me.

God damn, what have I become?
Same here unfortunately.
Some of the cartel videos are way worse. IMO
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That coverage is pretty effective at encouraging repeat events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The world sure is a fucked up place.
I just made the same comment about an hour ago to a friend. We’re really heading for dark times.
The world and people have always been fucked up. Always will be.

The only difference is now we have live streaming cameras so you get a POV look at how fucked up it is.
That coverage is pretty effective at encouraging repeat events.
It is also effective at showing those like us just what evil looks likeand how fast and out of the blue it can show it’s face. Maybe we get lucky and someone here learns from it and is able to stop it if their day ever comes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well done that man!
Good chance it will turn out he saved lives doing this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Second shooting at mosque in Linwood

A second shooting happened at a mosque in the Linwood area of the city.

One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.

Witnesses said they heard multiple gunshots around 1.45pm.

A well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off.

He was heard telling police officers he was firing in "self defence".
Well done that man!
Good chance it will turn out he saved lives doing this.
This actually undermines the manifesto perp's goal by 100%. Perps never want to POV live-stream against armed victims.

People saved by these actions.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck no. The Cartel shit will give you pain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck no. The Cartel shit will give you pain.
Where the filleted the kid and you see his stomach expanding outside his rib cage while he breathes?

Yeah, that was pretty violent.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One of the parts of the manifesto mentions a funny quote said here years ago about being a SEAL with 300 kills etc etc. sarcastically. Forgot who said it here

hes been on arfcom
View Quote
Dude that's copy pasta, it's not FROM here, it's everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Read the manifesto (it's 87 pages ). Also watched part of the video. The guy is very in tune with what's going on in the world and he feels his actions will expedite the inevitable. I fear he may be correct.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
7:04 in the posted video that I won't relink, he's nearly tackled by a dude but shoots him only a fraction of a second before, although the shooter does still get knocked down by the momentum of the guy's body.  Then the shooter spends a bunch of time getting up off the ground, not paying attention to his surroundings, picking up his mag.  Very lackadaisical and lazy in his movements.  I'm not at all faulting a bunch of unarmed people for not going hands on with a mass shooter, but it just shows that these guys usually aren't at all prepared for a fight, and any sort of resistance completely throws them off.  If only there had been another dude there to kick the shooter's skull in while he was fucking around on the ground.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of the parts of the manifesto mentions a funny quote said here years ago about being a SEAL with 300 kills etc etc. sarcastically. Forgot who said it here

hes been on arfcom
View Quote
Seriously? Sure that wasn’t copied from somewhere else?
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I believe that is his stated goal(s).
View Quote
His main goal for the attack was to attempt to ban guns in the US and cause a civil war.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Where the filleted the kid and you see his stomach expanding outside his rib cage while he breathes?

View Quote
Yup. Same one, the beating heart one, where he used a Buck 110.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#14]
What a fucking punk...

Never heard of that 8chan site before, reading that shit made me sick to my stomach
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
The one where they kill the girl that worked for a rival cartel. Sheesh
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:37:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just glad there was someone to shoot back.

oh look,  when confronted with return fire these people bailed.
View Quote
Yep, shooterfag barely handled an unarmed guy rusher.  Another 1/2 second drop and that rusher could have had him wrapped up and on the ground.

2 guys will g19s can change plans in a hurry.

Cowards always withdraw when met with return fire.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dude that's copy pasta, it's not FROM here, it's everywhere.
View Quote
Any link to his videos?

I'm not asking for the shooting video. Someone mentioned that he had videos along with his manifesto.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#18]
People on Reddit already blaming Trump ("After Trump was elected it emboldened people to do this!!")
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Is it just that one streaming video or are there others?
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Doubt it will have his intended effect.

Anyone got a link to the manifesto?
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#21]
So it’s confirmed to be multiple shooters, multiple sites?

I assumed initial reports about “multiple gunmen” was the same early incorrect report BS it is in most shootings.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Seriously? Sure that wasn’t copied from somewhere else?
View Quote
It floats around the web, not just here. Reddit, Chans, etc.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Any link to his videos?
View Quote
Whose videos?
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Enough with the virtue signaling. I'm not going to suck the Ayatollah's dick because some guy went apeshit.
View Quote
With ya.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#25]
So, another of the Charles Manson type " start a war " evil. Uuugh.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fuck.

I hate to be that guy, but this shit is predictable. Every place of worship or social gathering needs security with long guns in strategic locations.

Every single one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be a fake. Some Fuck ups live to confuse the details of these types of events.
Confirmed at press release.

Rumor of a third site now.
Fuck.

I hate to be that guy, but this shit is predictable. Every place of worship or social gathering needs security with long guns in strategic locations.

Every single one.
Funny you say that. Myself and another guy got shut down heavily on that suggestion by both the head of security and local LEO during a church safety team meeting after the Sutherland Springs shooting.

The feeling was that the risk was too minute to warrant such a big step in that direction and the congregation would never allow it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I hope I'm wrong but that shitheels manifesto will resound with EVERYONE.   The nationalists, Antifa, pro2A, the gungrabbers, etc, etc.  Every political perspective will use it to destroy its opponents.
View Quote
I read the whole thing. The writer clearly lives in the internet age and is self-aware enough to preempt the usual responses, so it's generic.

There's less larping than Breivik, but he comes off as the same sort. Fairly common internet age opinions, plus a social status lowered just enough for autonomy from normal social safeguards like a good job, family etc, enabling him to think about the further step into independent violence.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#28]
If it's more than one shithead, I hope they got em all.

The manifesto (and related pics of dudes guns and gear) read as of this was a lone wolf incident.  He mentions choosing the particular are because it has many target rich locations within close proximity.  He also said he wanted to be caught.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#29]
I bring this up because the shooter was playing the political angle.  Just today Trump

was saying that people could only be pushed so far before they pushed back.  This is

going to be used as a giant fucking wedge to get him to move on gun control.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
People on Reddit already blaming Trump ("After Trump was elected it emboldened people to do this!!")
View Quote
2/3rds of Americans are too stupid to be allowed opinions.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Doubt it will have his intended effect.

Anyone got a link to the manifesto?
View Quote
Page 2, 1/3 down with a spoiler tag. Between the photos.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:39:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So is this guy a racist or a communist? Did he target the people he targeted, using the propaganda he was using, to cause the most political damage?

Sure seems that way.
View Quote
Yep, his manifesto seems to make sweeping narratives to piss off as many as he could, he probably doesnt believe any of it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Only has to be right once though
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Alert: Everyone needs to see and read the above quotes from the terrorists manifesto.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I tried to read through his manifesto but it's longer than War and Peace so I gave up about halfway through.

Relevant parts:
Why did you carry out the attack?

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).
Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Alert: Everyone needs to see and read the above quotes from the terrorists manifesto.
Fuck. I missed that earlier.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well...

It's not incorrect about the divide.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This exactly.  

I hope I'm wrong but that shitheels manifesto will resound with EVERYONE.   The nationalists, Antifa, pro2A, the gungrabbers, etc, etc.  Every political perspective will use it to destroy its opponents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awful. Nothing good can come of this, and that’s exactly what the shitbag intended.

Since I first heard the news I’ve been struck by the eerie feeling that we’ve just seen the Pottawatomie Creek Massacre or Harper’s Ferry Raid of the 21st century.

There’s a lot of darkness on the horizon.
This exactly.  

I think you're are right. However, if the media and our "leadership" would come out with the message that this guy wants us all to hate each other, let's not do that... But that doesn't generate clicks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Enough with the virtue signaling. I'm not going to suck the Ayatollah's dick because some guy went apeshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That dude in the video needs to be put down like the vile dog that he is.
Hand him over to some country in the Middle East as a peace offering. Give them carte blanche.
I see no issue with this.
Yes. That's exactly what was being said.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So it's confirmed to be multiple shooters, multiple sites?

I assumed initial reports about "multiple gunmen" was the same early incorrect report BS it is in most shootings.
View Quote
Doubtful IMO. He got away from the first scene. I'm guessing it was him alone.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

hes been on arfcom
View Quote
Dude that's copypasta that has been all over the internet for years.  4 chan,  reddit, that thing is everywhere
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
As a Christian why would I possibly move to a town called Muslimville or the like, it's not like I'm gonna integrate into the lifestyle, so why are there so many mosques in Christchurch?
View Quote
Because their’s is a system of government under the pretention of religion. They aim to dominate. They do this by many means. Breaking down what a Christian holds dear is a key element in this.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:41:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I bring this up because the shooter was playing the political angle.  Just today Trump

was saying that people could only be pushed so far before they pushed back.  This is

going to be used as a giant fucking wedge to get him to move on gun control.
View Quote
Yeah that quote will be thrown in his face for weeks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:41:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just like DnD made everyone satanists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re not alone.
Social Media, gratuitous violence from Hollywood and realistic video games have desensitized us.
Just like DnD made everyone satanists.
So you’re going to sit there and tell me that being able to go on Liveleak 24/7 and watch videos of people getting killed hasn’t had an effect on the shock value of seeing things like this?
Bullshit. It’s desensitized society.
That dam video looked somewhat like a 1st person shooter video game.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@USNGM2
Maybe they were Palestinians and he thought you had a good suggestion...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/BREAKING-Sirens-and-Explosions-over-Israel-/5-2202453/?r=-1&page=4#i77823568
USNGM2: I don't understand why Israel just doesn't wipe out the Palestinians. Would anybody really give a fuck besides Iran and Obama?
View Quote
I don't see them as related at all. Sorry that my brief suggestion to a 100 year old bloody conflict strained your IQ. Palestine is a terrorist NATION that consistently attacks a sovereign NATION with constant unprovoked TERRORIST attacks against civilians. It's past the point that Israel be allowed to take unrestricted measures to defend itself and her citizens. But, yea I totally get how that relates to a psychopath killing innocent people over some bullshit agenda. I mean, fuck facts, history, and statistics. Right?
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, and this may be that time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

oh look, when confronted with return fire these people bailed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Second shooting at mosque in Linwood

A second shooting happened at a mosque in the Linwood area of the city.

One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.

Witnesses said they heard multiple gunshots around 1.45pm.

A well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off.

He was heard telling police officers he was firing in "self defence".
Well done that man!
Well done indeed.  So one mosque was protected from a mass shooting by an armed parishioner?  Any casualties there?

oh look, when confronted with return fire these people bailed.
Trust me, that narrative will be buried by the media.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Holy crap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NSFW Video

Action starts at 6:40. Before that, he's en route to the location listening to Remove Kebab. Not joking.
Holy crap
Watch that before it's taken down.  Holy fuck!
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
7:04 in the posted video that I won't relink, he's nearly tackled by a dude but shoots him only a fraction of a second before, although the shooter does still get knocked down by the momentum of the guy's body.  Then the shooter spends a bunch of time getting up off the ground, not paying attention to his surroundings, picking up his mag.  Very lackadaisical and lazy in his movements.  I'm not at all faulting a bunch of unarmed people for not going hands on with a mass shooter, but it just shows that these guys usually aren't at all prepared for a fight, and any sort of resistance completely throws them off.  If only there had been another dude there to kick the shooter's skull in while he was fucking around on the ground.  
View Quote
Yep, 1 dude did the right thing.  Now had everyone in that room went after the shooter, yes a few would still have been shot...but a lot fewer of them would have been shot.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#48]
This was a tailor-made, precision guided smart munition dropped right into US politics.

There is no version of this where more gun bans aren't passed, definitely state, Federal remains to be seen.

I don't believe this shit for a second. He claims to be a /pol/lock 1488'er ready to go all Ben Garrison Genocide, but then in his manifesto he says he's cool with Jews? Bullshit, that isn't how that faction rolls.

The ARFCom meme was the cherry on top of all of this.

This is a false flag.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Tag to see what becomes of this.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 11:42:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

His main goal for the attack was to attempt to ban guns in the US and cause a civil war.
View Quote
It's not like we are going to need any help with that.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top