Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bingo. $ short & day late = useless.

The swamp commi's & turncoats have to show the public they have done something though, even if it useless.
View Quote

I really do not think they grasp how utterly horrid of a position they have put themselves in.

They worked overtly or covertly to get rid of Orange man.
They allowed fraud on their watch and offered no resistance to it or interest in investigating it.
They refused to even take a symbolic stand by challenging the fraudulent results
They turned on their fellow Americans in calling 1,000,000 people who protested "terrorists and seditionists"

And now that all the missions are accomplished (orange man gone, minority party status achieved) they are gonna go all fucking firebrand and demand meaningless investigations and fire off strongly worded speeches?
Nope, no, fuck all of you.

At least the left is open and honest about their disdain for us. Give me real enemies over false friends anyday.
Primary all these chucklefucks. Replace with real patriots.

Going to bet this is the last term for a lot of these guys anyway.  Those lefties that they cut deals with to get rid of Trump are going to Dominion the fuck out of them in the midterms. And since they mostly did nothing to fight for our vote and our voice, they can fucking fight that fight alone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Boy this is really going to help now!

Wouldn't have done a bit of fucking good months ago!

Only the best strategies for these fucking geniuses, let me tell you!

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh. But in to watch the 50/50 split of irreverence and REEEEEEEEE
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#5]
"The bottom line is that going forward we must have more checks and balances when it comes to political investigations. "

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
We're saved!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And why wasn't this released prior to the election?
View Quote

Republicans wanted Orange man gone.
Wait until they start investigating election fraud and find out in 2025 (after the midterm bloodbath leaves them a super minority) that yes indeed, the 2020 election was rife with fraud to the point where Donald J Trump was the victor (of course I bet they know that already).
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing will happen...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Graham's plan is like a slap in the face to every constituent and patriot.

“I appreciate the hard work of Inspector General Horowitz who uncovered the massive abuses of Crossfire Hurricane. His team should be proud of the work they did, as it will be used over time to reform the DOJ and FBI.

“I’m proud of the Judiciary staff and the work product produced by the Senate Judiciary Committee. I am disappointed that Democrats did not take it more seriously, but I do believe what the committee did will pave the way for much-needed reforms regarding future investigations.

“I will be pursuing reforms of counterintelligence investigations and warrant applications, and hope that my Democratic and Republican colleagues can find common ground on these matters. I also hope and expect that FBI Director Wray will continue the reforms he has started. It is hard to believe that something like Crossfire Hurricane could have happened in America.

The bottom line is that going forward we must have more checks and balances when it comes to political investigations. We must have more meaningful sign-offs on warrant applications, and we need to restore the trust to the American people in this system.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:29:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Edit: “As chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I have decided to release all transcripts of depositions involving the committee’s oversight of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. We have released as much material as possible, but some classified material has still been withheld.”
View Quote

Like what?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we let you down.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Strok, Mueller all skate off with a Nelson “Haha!”
View Quote

And a federal, tax payer funded pension
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure Biden will put his top people on it right away and make sure people go to jail!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Literally all for nothing! The "bad actors" weren't held accountable under a fat slob Bill Barr DOJ, so do you think under a Pedo Joe administration anything will be done??? NOPE!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
From Graham, "“I consider the Crossfire Hurricane investigation a massive system failure by senior leadership, but not representative of the dedicated, hardworking patriots who protect our nation every day at Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice."

Goddamn him.
View Quote

What? It's true. Some guy/gal stationed in KC working kid abudctions or bank robberies had no knowledge of and was in no way responsible for crossfire hurricane.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He's laughing at us openly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From Graham, "“I consider the Crossfire Hurricane investigation a massive system failure by senior leadership, but not representative of the dedicated, hardworking patriots who protect our nation every day at Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice."

Goddamn him.

He's laughing at us openly.

Next lets do Hillary's email server and Hunters laptop.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What? It's true. Some guy/gal stationed in KC working kid abudctions or bank robberies had no knowledge of and was in no way responsible for crossfire hurricane.
View Quote

It wasn't a system failure and there were plenty of underlings doing the bidding of the elite.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It wasn't a system failure and there were plenty of underlings doing the bidding of the elite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, at HQ.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Sub’d
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Pretty sweet timing, boys!

Cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not gonna bother reading. We all know they all lied and committed treason. Is there a higher state crime, with maybe consequences? If not, back to my Pelosi ice cream.
View Quote

Well, remember that we are being told that contrary to what the constitution says, an ex-president can be impeached.
If any of Barry's fingerprints are on any of this, and it is highly likely, he could find himself subject to impeachment too.
Maybe not today, but maybe in four year's time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well, remember that we are being told that contrary to what the constitution says, an ex-president can be impeached.
If any of Barry's fingerprints are on any of this, and it is highly likely, he could find himself subject to impeachment too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not gonna bother reading. We all know they all lied and committed treason. Is there a higher state crime, with maybe consequences? If not, back to my Pelosi ice cream.

Lol,sure. And hillary could get locked up as well...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Kind of reminds me of this:

Cam Neely - ESPN News TV commercial

Edit - Cam Neely. former NHL player for the Boston Bruins, commenting on the newly formed ESPNEWS..  "you guys wanna kick my dog while you're here?"
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Appears to be taken offline.

Looking for backups.
View Quote

Seem to be working for me.  Which one do you want?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#28]
We've all be Swalwelled I'm afraid.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Why would anything happen?  This information was already known to people that could/would do anything and they didn't.  Now we know, but wtf good does that do?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Does this mean that Adam Schiff was full of shit?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why would anything happen?  This information was already known to people that could/would do anything and they didn't.  Now we know, but wtf good does that do?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Does this mean that Adam Schiff was full of shit?
View Quote

It's a crime for you to lie to Congress, but perfectly fine for them to lie to you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#33]
These people played us like a fiddle. And we let it happen.

They should all_______________

Fill it in yourself. I’m trying to stay COC compliant.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

maybe for the same reason they sat on the hunter biden laptop investigation.

n'ah......
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing, immediately - they got what they wanted with the delaying game.
Longterm, the epistemic gulf between public institutions and individuals or informal small groups grows a little larger.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wait until they start investigating election fraud and find out in 2025 (after the midterm bloodbath leaves them a super minority) that yes indeed, the 2020 election was rife with fraud to the point where Donald J Trump was the victor (of course I bet they know that already).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
These people played us like a fiddle. And we let it happen.

They should all_______________

Fill it in yourself. I’m trying to stay COC compliant.
View Quote

They didnt play us. They just overpowered us.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Can anyone summarize this for me into a ninety-eight minute video full of unhinged ranting and referencing a bunch of tweets while using a ton of buzzwords?

?

?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

To show the world how ruthless the attacks and hate on Trump was/is
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Just in time for Biden pardons that will be completely ignored by the media.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Day late, dollar short.

Go home, Trump, you missed the boat.
View Quote

Boat was stolen
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because 98% of the gop wanted trump gone just as bad as the dems.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Perfectly timed to make me even more cynical and angry
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because maybe they are just as bad. They just can’t run as democrats cause they would get voted out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Because maybe they are just as bad. They just can't run as democrats cause they would get voted out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because maybe they are just as bad. They just can't run as democrats cause they would get voted out.
Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In on whatever the hell page this is.
View Quote

page none.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#49]
RINOs need to die a horrible political death.  Until they are purged, there is no hope for anybody who claims to be conservative or constitutionalist.

Are they willing to sacrifice themselves to get Trump out?  So be it.  Let them die their political death and get true conservatives/constitutionalist in to support we the people.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
RINOs need to die a horrible political death.  Until they are purged, there is no hope for anybody who claims to be conservative or constitutionalist.

Are they willing to sacrifice themselves to get Trump out?  So be it.  Let them die their political death and get true conservatives/constitutionalist in to support we the people.

View Quote

Maybe 2022 will be the year we flip it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top