Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Trolling? Hardly. If you want to embrace ghetto culture go for it. I won’t. Doesn’t matter what color the skin, I have no time for it. Be a productive member of society  not a statistic.

I’m not going to look up your past posts but something tells me you’re looking for a reaction.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Very little of the OP was written in English.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes, let's make fun of their sub-culture. That should work.

Lil Keed's YouTube videos have 250 times the views of any given video on AR15.COM's channel.

This thread represents the essence of how we shoot ourselves in the foot.

We should want young black people on our side. But if you were a young black person, which sub-culture would you choose? This one? The very thought of it is a joke.

The numbers don't lie. It is our sub-culture that is hobbled, and worthy of being made fun of. Not theirs. Pathetic threads like this is why.
View Quote

You’re right, the numbers don’t lie. Young black men are killing each other in this country at astronomical rates. Blacks, while representing 13.2% of the population in our country are responsible for 55.9% of the homicides. That’s insane. I grew up playing football on majority black teams. I have a ton of black friends, some I’m still very close with. There is a major problem within parts of that community which cannot be changed from the outside. Most of it starts with the breakdown of the nuclear family, and it’s further exasperated by an overall attitude that any & all problems one might face in life are due to institutional racism. Acting like this kind of shit is normal & making excuses for the behavior doesn’t do anything to help matters.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Naychur.

Ffs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I just lost a few IQ points reading the Lil's posts.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Trolling? Hardly. If you want to embrace ghetto culture go for it. I won’t. Doesn’t matter what color the skin, I have no time for it. Be a productive member of society  not a statistic.

I’m not going to look up your past posts but something tells me you’re looking for a reaction.
View Quote

Right...

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, let's go have a poll then in the Music and Musicians subforum, see who among us has more that two million monthly listeners on Spotify, and who is representing us in popular music.
View Quote

Tons of popular musicians die of old age and a few from dope. Seems like one genre seems to die from GSW routinely. But all cultures are equal.

Never heard of this guy. Can’t say I’m sad he’s gone.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Who?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lil Keed has died, his brother Lil Gotit and others close to Keed have shared on social media. He was 24.

A rep for Keed confirmed his passing to Complex, which occurred on May 13. A cause of death is unknown at this time.

"Can't believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries," Gotit wrote. "I know what u want me to do and that's go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy." Gotit posted an additional message on Instagram Stories: "Whyyy bra, whyyy u leave me bra."

Quana Bandz, Keed's girlfriend and mother of their daughter Naychur, shared an Instagram post mourning his untimely passing.

"I love you sooooo much baby what I'm post to do with out you I can't breathe right sleep right nothing I don't even wanna talk to nobody Keed I can't take this," she wrote. "What am I supposed to tell Naychur? What am I gone tell our new baby ? Keed I just told you the other day if you left me with these two kids I was gone loose my mind my Mind is lost baby."

She continued, "I'm sooooo sorry I didn't fly to LA I know I could've saved you baby you really showed me all you needed was MY LOVE you gave me that I gave you that. IM SORRY please just tell me this a dream come home. YOU PROTECTED US. Whyyyy DADDY."

Lil Keed was a fixture in the Atlanta rap scene and gained mainstream success through a catalog that included Keed Talk to 'Em, A-Teama collaborative project with Gotit, Zaytoven, and Lil Yachtyas well as his Trapped on Cleveland series. He also played a notable role in Young Thug building up Young Stoner Life Records, with Keed appearing on both Slime Language and Slime Language 2.

In a 2020 interview with Complex, Keed talked about his bond with Thug, saying, "He's just a great person at heart. He's real pure-hearted. He teaches you stuff. He gives you game. He tells you some shit folks won't tell you. I know a lot of folks, they say they're big dogs and all that shit, but they don't really help their people. He helps his people. That's why I love him so much. Every time we're with him is a great time."

R.I.P.

https://images.complex.com/complex/images/c_fill,dpr_2.0,f_auto,q_auto,w_768/fl_lossy,pg_1/ajvs6l890jgi7ih1gwpn/lil-keed-press-photo

https://www.complex.com/music/lil-keed-dead

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Can't believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries," Gotit wrote. "I know what u want me to do and that's go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy." Gotit posted an additional message on Instagram Stories: "Whyyy bra, whyyy u leave me bra."

Low IQ humans.
View Quote

No child left behind.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Covid take another one
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#14]
It appears a problem has corrected itself.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I legitimately couldn’t tell if this was parody.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never heard of him
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#17]
ok another expired crapper
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, I was worrying about organizing my sock drawer until I heard this.

Naw, come to think of it, I don’t give a flying fuck about some worthless rap crap asshole taking a dirt nap.

I’ll have a Coke instead.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If a culture measures it's success by the amount of views it receives on YouTube, it has already failed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Yeah, because no one should make fun of a sub-culture that constantly shoots itself in the foot. That would be "racciss"

Lil Keed's YouTube videos have 250 times the views of any given video on AR15.COM's channel.

We should want young black people on our side. But if you were a young black person, which sub-culture would you choose? This one? The very thought of it is a joke.

The numbers don't lie. It is our sub-culture that is hobbled, and worthy of being made fun of. Not theirs. Pathetic threads like this is why.

If a culture measures it's success by the amount of views it receives on YouTube, it has already failed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Gone to soon.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I love you sooooo much baby  what I'm post to do with out you I can't breathe right sleep right nothing I don't even wanna talk to nobody Keed I can't take this why you leave US bru. What am I supposed to tell Naychur? What am I gone tell our new baby ? Keed I just told you the other day if you left me with these two kids I was gone loose my mind  my Mind is lost baby. You told me everything I'm sooooo sorry I didn't fly to LA I know I could've saved you baby you really showed me all you needed was MY LOVE you gave me that I gave you that. IM SORRY please just tell me this a dream come home. YOU PROTECTED US. Whyyyy DADDY. You a fighter bru I was on my way I was RAQHID ..these 8 years you been in my life you showed me nothing but love I'm sorry baby I'm sorry for whatever I did anything I did I'm sorry let me make it better You my backbone you my spine you my heart baby IF I DONT KNOW ANYTHING I KNOW YOU LOVE ME & MY BABY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD  WE fight we argue but you know we was what each other needed YOU GAVE ME THE WORLDDDDDDDDD. Anything I wanted . Needed you got it / did it for me with no questions ask! BABY you was just on the phone with me in the bed HOW you leave like that without saying that was gone be your last goodbye your last I love you our last FaceTime ! SMH baby please tell me I'm dreaming I wanna wake up and this shit be a dream. CALL ME BACK DADDY. My head spinning  my body numb I don't even feel myself typing Raqhid you know I'm so weak for you baby WEAK AS HELL for you . SOOOOOOO WEAK SO WEAKKKK SO FUCKINNNN WEAK FOR U BRO THIS SHIT HERE HIT HARD. WHO IM GONE MAKE LOVE TO NOW ???? WHO GONE KISS ME IN MY SLEEP ALL NIGHT? Who gone rub my Belly ? RAQHID WHY U LEAVEEEEE ME MAN. You was my boyfriend my best friend my slime my twin my ride or die! WHATEVER u on you know I was on it 10x Worst. THESE FUCK ASS NIGGA KNOW THEY COULDNT FUCK WITH U AND THEY HATE THEY. MY BD NEVER LACK YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS DONT NEED TO BE ACTIN LIKE THIS YALL BODY EITHER. GOD WANTED MY BOY HOME he had better plans. SLAT IN PEACE PRINCE SLIME  WE LOVE U FOREVER I hope I have a son he gone be your 1st JR
View Quote

That was a hard read.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lil Keed has 485k subs

Arfcom's YouTube channel is run by some weird soyface bug man. Nobody watches him.

Since random people now represent a community, I'm nominating demolition ranch to be your new arbiter of cultural dominance.

With 10.8 million subscribers and with videos only a few days old dwarfing the average count of Lil Keed's, he has saved the second amendment from Lil Keed.

Based on your metric, the second amendment now has all rap fans on suicide watch, and a new political party headed by Matt from demolition ranch will soon be formed to push them all into cattle cars where they will be forced to listen to Enya on loop. Hickock45, with his 6.75 million subs, will be taking point.

We did it bros, gun rights are safe from people who listen to soundcloud rappers. Now, we launch a surprise attack on K-pop listeners by beginning community outreach with the japanese girl metal band enthusiasts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's your decision.

History shows, however, that if you want your side to be victorious, you sometimes have to work with people you deem thuggish.

I just finished a book about the Battle of New Orleans. Andrew Jackson at first refused to incorporate the pirates that were operating in that area into his forces.

He was convinced to do so, however, by people who understood what those pirates could bring to the table, and that it would be counterproductive to dismiss them on principle. In the end it was the right thing to do.

Lil Keed has 485k subs

Arfcom's YouTube channel is run by some weird soyface bug man. Nobody watches him.

Since random people now represent a community, I'm nominating demolition ranch to be your new arbiter of cultural dominance.

With 10.8 million subscribers and with videos only a few days old dwarfing the average count of Lil Keed's, he has saved the second amendment from Lil Keed.

Based on your metric, the second amendment now has all rap fans on suicide watch, and a new political party headed by Matt from demolition ranch will soon be formed to push them all into cattle cars where they will be forced to listen to Enya on loop. Hickock45, with his 6.75 million subs, will be taking point.

We did it bros, gun rights are safe from people who listen to soundcloud rappers. Now, we launch a surprise attack on K-pop listeners by beginning community outreach with the japanese girl metal band enthusiasts.

Attachment Attached File

Utter and complete beatdown.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Jesus... I just tried to read that shit.

My 3.4 year old speaks with better grammar.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He had more success than anyone in the ARFCOM musicians forum, I can tell you that much.
View Quote
That's just an indictment on how shitty the masses tastes in music are.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Lmao that article was a hell of a ride
View Quote

Reading that article was like looking at the sun.  I knew I shouldn't have but I did anyway and now I'm dumber.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I guess he should be commended for living and growing up on Cleveland Ave. and making it to 24.  Those dudes down there typically don't do that in that part of town.
View Quote

Ahhh, good old Cleveland Street….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's just an indictment on how shitty the masses tastes in music are.
View Quote

And it might be even more than that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...
View Quote

Yep you figured us out

I hope my black gf does not find out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#31]
"Lil Gotit"
Is that pronounced like Go-tit or Got-it?

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#32]
So, the world became a better place.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Rip
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#34]
FPNI yet again.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#35]
I’ll give this no-name one thing, when was the last time that a no-name rapper got a four page thread here?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#36]
It would be easier to decipher hieroglyphics than Twatter posts about a dead rapper.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That sounds like a coma. Kid ended up dead in a creek around here like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Xanax, codeine cough syrup, percs and alcohol. Calling it now.

In my dark days, age 16-28, I consumed that cocktail, replacing the cough syrup with roxicet 30mg tablets. Those were 30mg of oxycodone with no acetaminophen. I eventually injected them. Should've died many times. When the Roxy's dried up and got to 30$ per pill, I moved to heroin. Almost five years clean, with the help of Suboxone. It saved my life.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Yeah, because no one should make fun of a sub-culture that constantly shoots itself in the foot. That would be "racciss"

To the guy you responded to, the culture of mumble rappers is nothing but drugs. Keed died of an od. No doubt about it. See my prediction of the drug combo he died from. That's their culture. Sippin syrup, Poppin percs and xans, getting turnt up on Hennessy. It's a culture glorified by liberals who are too brainwashed to realize it's killing the black community
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yep you figured us out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Yep you figured us out

It's all cool...we got a voucher....with a black girlfriend!  

Pics?  
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

In my dark days, age 16-28, I consumed that cocktail, replacing the cough syrup with roxicet 30mg tablets. Those were 30mg of oxycodone with no acetaminophen. I eventually injected them. Should've died many times. When the Roxy's dried up and got to 30$ per pill, I moved to heroin. Almost five years clean, with the help of Suboxone. It saved my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Xanax, codeine cough syrup, percs and alcohol. Calling it now.

Good for you man
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#41]
"Atlanta rap scene" as a Sub culture it currently leads the nation in new HIV cases.
This is not something to be fostered or praised.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

God bless you for you wisdom and strength. Stay strong!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh no, that’s terrible.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Never heard of him
View Quote

my reaction was WHO.......had to search.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Oh no, that’s terrible.
View Quote

I know I cried…
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Can't believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries," Gotit wrote. "I know what u want me to do and that's go hard for Mama Daddy Our Brothers Naychur and Whiteboy." Gotit posted an additional message on Instagram Stories: "Whyyy bra, whyyy u leave me bra."

Low IQ humans.
View Quote

The quote from the one that died was the only one that was understandable.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep you figured us out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD = Stormfront light.

Gett'm boys...

Yep you figured us out

After this thread, I had to tell my mixed-race wife that she's married to a racist
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I couldn't care less.
View Quote

Most normal non ghetto culture people couldn't care less either to include myself in that group.  

Heard an interesting talk show on radio a while back focusing on a lot of these lesser known rappers similar to this guy and the speaker was saying most of these rappers are living in a temporary fantasy baller lifestyle as long as they keep putting out songs that make enough money in sales to keep the music producers funding their lifestyle in the profit column.  

The speaker was saying that the rappers get put up in rented mansions or fancy homes with leased high end flashy vehicles, leased bling jewelry, given a cash allowance, etc., and it all would go away almost immediately if the rap songs stopped coming out and/or were not popular enough to generate enough profits for their music investors to keep the fairy tale lifestyle going.  The rappers themselves owned almost nothing.  Everything involving them was all marketing and promotion related to generate sales.  It could all disappear overnight and often times did.

He mentioned a bunch of no longer around rappers who flamed out quickly after a couple of hit tunes or albums and had to go back to their pre-rapper normal ghetto survival lifestyle that they came from almost penniless.  Many (most) had tax related problems from not paying income taxes.  Now and then a very few of them would make it to the big time and break away on their own but this was a very small percentage of them and the odds of success were against them.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Lil Keed has 485k subs

View Quote

@Redarts

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a perfect shutdown of one of the dummest positions I’d ever seen taken in GD.

Bravo sir.  
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top